Below is a list of notable corporate events for the week beginning July 23. Note, this list is not comprehensive and all dates are subject to change. All times are ET.
- USA Existing Home Sales for Jun 5.38M vs 5.46M Est; Prior 5.43M
Halliburton Company HAL Q2 premarket
Hasbro, Inc HAS Q2 premarket
Alphabet Inc GOOGL Q2 after hours
Whirlpool Corporation WHR Q2 after hours
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation AMTD Q3 after hours
- Analyst IPO quiet periods expiring for: BJ’s Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc BJ, The Lovesac Company LOVE, Tricida, Inc TCDA, BrightView Holdings, Inc BV, Neon Therapeutics, Inc NTGN, Neuronetics, Inc STIM, HyreCar Inc HYRE, EverQuote, Inc EVER, Uxin Limited UXIN, Forty Seven, Inc FTSV, and Translate Bio, Inc TBIO
- Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc HMNY holds special stockholder meeting to vote on common stock issuance, approval of amendment to increase share authorization, and whether to approve reverse stock split of up to 1-for-250 at 10 a.m.
- Offering lockup expiration for PagSeguro Digital Ltd PAGS
- API U.S. crude oil inventories 4:30 p.m.
- Alphabet’s Google Cloud Next July 24-26
- Biogen Inc BIIB Q2 premarket
- Harley-Davidson, Inc HOG Q2 premarket
- JetBlue Airways Corporation JBLU Q2 premarket
- Lockheed Martin Corporation LMT Q2 premarket
- Verizon Communications Inc VZ Q2 premarket
- AT&T Inc T Q2 after hours
- IPO lockup expiration today for: Chara Solutions, Inc CHRA and U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc USX
- Nutanix, Inc NTNX to host conference call on its SaaS offering at 2 p.m.
- Triangle Capital Corporation TCAP hosting special shareholder meeting to vote on M&A
- U.S. new home sales 10 a.m.
- General Motors Company GM Q2 premarket
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles FCAU Q2 premarket
- United Parcel Service, Inc UPS Q2 premarket
- Norfolk Southern Corporation NSC Q2 premarket
- The Coca-Cola Company KO Q2 premarket
- GrubHub Inc GRUB Q2 premarket
- General Dynamics Corporation GD Q2 premarket
- The Boeing Company BA Q2 premarket
- Ford Motor Company F Q2 after hours
- Facebook, Inc FB Q2 after hours
- Gilead Sciences, Inc GILD Q2 after hours
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc AMD Q2 after hours
- Aquestive Therapeutics (AQST)
- Bloom Energy (BE)
- Neurotrope, Inc NTRP to present additional Phase 2 Bryostatin data at AAIC meeting 9:30 a.m.
- GlaxoSmithKline GSK FDA AdCom meeting for Mepolizumab sBLA 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Biogen investor webcast to discuss Alzheimer’s Disease portfolio 6 p.m.
- IPO lockup expiration for: Avalara, Inc AVLR, Verrica Pharmaceuticals Inc VRCA and Puxin Limited NEW
- Offering lockup expirations for: ARMO BioSciences, Inc ARMO, PlayAGS, Inc AGS, resTORbio, Inc TORC, and Solid Biosciences Inc SLDB
- U.S. initial jobless claims at 8:30 a.m.
- U.S. durable goods orders 8:30 a.m.
- Comcast Corporation CMCSA Q2 premarket
- Mastercard Incorporated MA Q2 premarket
- McDonald’s Corporation MCD Q2 premarket
- Under Armour, Inc UAA Q2 premarket
- Xerox Corporation XRX Q2 premarket
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc WWE Q2 premarket
- Amazon.com, Inc AMZN Q2 after hours
- Starbucks Corporation SBUX Q3 after hours
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc CMG Q2 after hours
- Electronic Arts Inc EA Q1 after hours
- Intel Corporation INTC Q2 after hours
- First Solar, Inc FSLR Q2 after hours
- Aurora Mobile Limited (JG)
- Berry Petroleum (BRY)
- Cango (CANG)
- Focus Financial Partners (FOCS)
- Liquidia Technologies (LQDA)
- Pinduoduo (PDD)
- Tenable Holdings (TENB)
- U.S. GDP quarter-over-quarter at 8:30 a.m.
- University of Michigan consumer sentiment at 10 a.m.
- Baker Hughes oil rig counts 1 p.m.
- Twitter, Inc TWTR Q2 premarket
- Colgate-Palmolive Company CL Q2 premarket
- Exxon Mobile Corporation XOM Q2 premarket
- Endava Ltd (DAVA)
- Opera Ltd (OPRA)
- Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc FOXA shareholders to vote on offer from The Walt Disney Company DIS to purchase majority of notable Fox assets
- Special shareholder meeting on M&A for CYS Investments, Inc CYS and Two Harbors Investment Corp TWO
- Parker Drilling Company PKD 1-for-15 reverse stock split goes into effect
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.