- Casa Systems, Inc. CASA shares surged 82.5% to close at $7.10 on Monday after the company announced a multi-year contract with Verizon to provide 5G core network functions.
- Enservco Corporation ENSV climbed 38% to settle at $3.63 on Monday. Enservco delayed filing of Form 10-K to restate 2021 Form 10-Qs to account for company's utilization of deferred tax liabilities.
- Frequency Therapeutics, Inc. FREQ gained 30.8% to close at $1.91 on above-average volume.
- Natus Medical Incorporated NTUS rose 28.6% to close at $33.51 after the company announced it will be acquired by ArchiMed Group for $33.50 per share in cash.
- BitNile Holdings, Inc. NILE climbed 28.6% to close at $0.7070 following a 5% decline on Thursday.
- Iveda Solutions, Inc. IVDA jumped 21.5% to settle at $2.54 after the company announced a strategic partnership agreement with IP Dream. The company received a $1.3 million purchase order for 50 units of its Utilus smart pole as IP Dream's initial order.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI gained 20.7% to close at $1.05 after gaining over 5% on Thursday.
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited CLEU gained 20% to close at $1.50.
- IMARA Inc. IMRA gained 19.2% to settle at $1.24.
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. BBI surged 18.6% to close at $0.3520.
- MoonLake Immunotherapeutics MLTX gained 18.6% to settle at $5.99.
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. ITP rose 18.5% to close at $0.25. IT Tech Packaging, last month, reported fourth-quarter FY21 sales growth of 38.7% year-on-year, to $45.1 million versus $32.48 million last year.
- Aterian, Inc. ATER jumped 18.4% to close at $6.55 on above-average volume Monday.
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems, Ltd. AGRI shares climbed 18.1% to close at $2.61.
- Maris-Tech Ltd. MTEK jumped 16.7% to settle at $1.54.
- EuroDry Ltd. EDRY gained 16.5% to close at $36.00.
- Aziyo Biologics, Inc. AZYO gained 14.4% to settle at $7.41.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd ADXN jumped 14.2% to close at $5.01.
- Wrap Technologies, Inc WRAP gained 13.3% to settle at $2.89 after the company announced a CEO appointment.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. KAVL rose 13.2% to settle at $1.37. Kaival Brands Innovations Group expanded its wholesaler and retailer distribution accounts for Bidi Vapor LLC, which are expected to reach 28,000 additional stores.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN gained 12.9% to settle at $2.71.
- Tritium DCFC Limited DCFC rose 12.2% to close at $9.56 after the company announced a multi-year contract with BP for the supply of chargers and related services to support BP's global EV charging network.
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited CCM gained 11.8% to close at $1.90.
- Zovio Inc ZVO gained 11.5% to close at $0.7805 after the company reported Q4 earnings results on April 15th.
- CEL-SCI Corporation CVM rose 11.2% to close at $3.67.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. CELP fell 48% to settle at $0.77 on Monday after the company reported Q4 earnings results on April 15th.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. DFFN dropped 34.5% to close at $0.1711 after the company announced a 1-for-50 reverse stock split.
- Nutex Health, Inc. NUTX fell 29.2% to settle at $5.17 on below-average volume.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI dropped 23.9% to close at $0.8522 amid overall market weakness as a rise in bond-yields weighs on stocks.
- Nektar Therapeutics NKTR shares dipped 23.1% to close at $4.74 on Monday. Nektar Therapeutics and Bristol Myers Squibb Co jointly decided to end the global clinical development program for bempegaldesleukin in combination with Opdivo. Goldman Sachs downgraded Nektar Therapeutics from Neutral to Sell and announced a $3 price target.
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. NVIV dropped 22.3% to close at $0.2344 after the company announced a reverse stock split.
- TG Therapeutics, Inc. TGTX fell 21.8% to close at $6.92 after the company announced it has voluntarily withdrawn the BLA/sNDA for U2 for the treatment of adult patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia and small lymphocytic lymphoma.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB declined 21% to close at $0.7505.
- Veru Inc. VERU dropped 20.4% to close at $11.90.
- Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc. VINO fell 20.3% to close at $1.92. Gaucho Group recently reported FY21 revenues of $4.9 million.
- Genius Group Limited GNS fell 20.1% to close at $6.35.
- Engine Gaming and Media, Inc. GAME fell 19.8% to close at $1.50.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ fell 19.6% to close at $2.14.
- AppTech Payments Corp. APCX fell 19.6% to close at $1.81.
- Gogoro Inc. GGR dipped 19.2% to close at $8.00.
- Viracta Therapeutics, Inc. VIRX dipped 18.7% to close at $3.30.
- DiDi Global Inc. DIDI fell 18.3% to close at $2.01 after the company announced a shareholders meeting to vote on voluntarily delisting the company's American Depositary Shares from the New York Stock Exchange. DiDi Global said its total revenue dropped to 40.8 billion yuan ($6.40 billion) for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2021, down from 46.7 billion yuan in the year-ago period.
- Sharps Technology, Inc. STSS declined 18% to settle at $1.73. The company recently priced its IPO at $4.25 per share.
- Guardforce AI Co., Limited GFAI dipped 17.7% to close at $0.7423.
- Arqit Quantum Inc. ARQQ fell 17.1% to settle at $12.49.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN dipped 16.9% to close at $4.08. Mersana Therapeutics Director Andrew Hack recently reported the purchase of 598,086 shares at an average price of $4.18/share.
- Biodesix, Inc. BDSX fell 16.5% to close at $1.3450
- Immunome, Inc. IMNM fell 16.3% to settle at $4.31. Immunome, last month, posted a Q4 loss of $0.65 per share.
- Generation Bio Co. GBIO declined 16.2% to close at $7.89.
- MiNK Therapeutics, Inc. INKT fell 15.7% to settle at $2.47.
- UserTesting, Inc. USER dropped 15.6% to close at $8.80.
- Lixte Biotechnology Holdings, Inc. LIXT fell 15.3% to close at $1.33. LIXTE Biotechnology recently announced a $5.8 million registered direct offering priced at-the-market.
- SCWorx Corp. WORX declined 15.3% to close at $0.9482.
- Cyteir Therapeutics, Inc. CYT dropped 15% to settle at $3.18. Cyteir Therapeutics, last month, reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN shares fell 14.8% to close at $1.84. Mullen Automotive plans to start Electric Vehicle battery pack production in its research & development facility in California.
- Pyxis Oncology, Inc. PYXS dropped 14.5% to settle at $3.12.
- Vince Holding Corp. VNCE fell 14.4% to close at $7.49.
- Alaunos Therapeutics, Inc. TCRT dropped 14.3% to close at $0.4103. Alaunos Therapeutics recently posted Q4 loss of $0.05 per share.
- Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. SBFM declined 14.1% to settle at $3.46.
- Histogen Inc. HSTO dropped 13.7% to close at $0.2129.
- OpGen, Inc. OPGN fell 13.7% to settle at $0.6557.
- Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. CRDL dropped 13.2% to close at $1.78.
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. MDVL shares fell 11.5% to close at $2.16 after surging around 70% on Thursday. Ally Bridge Group recently reported a purchase of roughly 21.176 million shares of MedAvail Holdings for an average price of $1.06 per share.
- Dada Nexus Limited DADA fell 11% to close at $8.17.
- WeWork Inc. WE fell 11% to close at $5.93.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation SCHW dropped 9.4% to close at $74.94 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- HDFC Bank Limited HDB fell 7.9% to close at $54.25.
- Forge Global Holdings, Inc. FRGE fell 6.3% to close at $12.70. Forge Global Holdings named James H. Herbert, II to its Board of Directors, effective as of April 12.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMovers From YesterdayTop Gainers