- InnSuites Hospitality Trust IHT shares jumped 77% to $4.321.
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. RHE gained 43% to $21.40 after dropping 23% on Thursday.
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. EARS jumped 31% to $3.77 after the company issued an update on Bentrio program in allergy.
- Avalon Holdings Corporation AWX gained 28% to $5.32.
- LM Funding America, Inc. LMFA shares climbed 27.6% to $4.8450. The company announced a 1-for-5 reverse stock split effective May 7.
- Pro-Dex, Inc. PDEX gained 23% to $36.08 after reporting a rise in quarterly earnings.
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. YTEN surged 20.4% to $10.33.
- Epizyme, Inc. EPZM climbed 19.3% to $8.13 after SVB Leerink upgraded the stock from Market Perform to Outperform and raised its price target from $12 to $16per share.
- iBio, Inc. IBIO rose 18.5% to $1.6350 after the company provided an update on its IBIO-201 program and reported on its progress in developing a second-generation subunit vaccine candidate, IBIO-202, being designed for the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. CYCN shares rose 18.1% to $2.9403.
- Recro Pharma, Inc. REPH gained 18% to $2.9605 following strong Q1 results.
- Core Molding Technologies, Inc. CMT jumped 17.9% to $13.35 after the company reported higher Q1 earnings.
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. CPS surged 17.3% to $33.55 following strong quarterly sales.
- Tilray, Inc. TLRY gained 16.3% to $16.46 after Jefferies upgraded the stock from Underperform to Buy and raised its price target from $4.77 to $23 per share.
- Golden Entertainment, Inc. GDEN jumped 15.1% to $41.16 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results.
- GoPro, Inc. GPROshares rose 14.9% to $11.99 after the company swung to a Q1 profit.
- Bill.com Holdings, Inc. BILL gained 14.7% to $149.26 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued strong Q4 guidance.
- InspireMD, Inc. NSPR gained 14.7% to $5.60.
- Roku, Inc. ROKU shares rose 14.7% to $325.88 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and issued strong Q2 revenue guidance.
- MEDNAX, Inc. MD surged 14.5% to $30.65 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Diana Shipping Inc. DSX rose 14.1% to $4.2450 after the company reported a time chart contract for m/v Myrsini with Bocimar.
- Qurate Retail, Inc. QRTEA gained 13.6% to $13.43 following upbeat quarterly results.
- Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. TRHC jumped 13.1% to $48.28 after reporting Q1 results.
- Assertio Holdings, Inc. ASRT shares rose 12.2% to $0.5599 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Nikola Corporation NKLA gained 12% to $11.35 after the cpmpany posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- ADTRAN, Inc. ADTN jumped 10.8% to $19.49. The company recently released Q1 results.
- Evofem Biosciences, Inc. EVFM rose 9.8% to $1.34 after reporting Q1 results.
- Expedia Group, Inc. EXPE rose 8.8% to $179.37 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Datadog, Inc. DDOG rose 8.2% to $77.16 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and issued sales guidance above estimates.
- CureVac N.V. CVAC rose 8.2% to $101.61 after dropping over 7% on Thursday.
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO rose 6.1% to $1.23 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales. The company also modified terms of existing contract with Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to accelerate development of multiple products being funded under contract.
- Cloudflare, Inc. NET shares rose 6% to $73.11 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results and issued strong sales guidance.
- Groupon, Inc. GRPN shares rose 5.8% to $51.76 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results and raised FY21 guidance.
- Peloton Interactive, Inc. PTON rose 5.3% to $88.20 following strong quarterly results.
- ChemoCentryx, Inc. CCXI shares dipped 60% to $11.00 after the company said the FDA's Arthritis Advisory Committee that evaluated avacopan for the treatment of antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody-associated vasculitis gave a split verdict on whether the efficacy data support approval of avacopan. The committee voted 9-7 in favor of safety and 10-8 that the benefit-risk profile is adequate to support approval of avacopan at the proposed dose of 30 mg twice daily.
- Centerra Gold Inc. CGAU fell 30.5% to $6.85.
- Orphazyme A/S ORPH fell 29.3% to $6.00 after the company announced that the ORARIALS-01 pivotal trial of arimoclomol in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) did not meet its primary and secondary endpoints.
- F-star Therapeutics, Inc. FSTX dipped 21% to $7.00 after the company priced its 9.29 million shares common stock offering at $7 per share.
- Charles & Colvard, Ltd. CTHR dropped 18.2% to $2.68 after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- Stealth BioTherapeutics Corp MITO fell 18% to $1.33. Stealth BioTherapeutics shares jumped 35% on Thursday in reaction to new data from a post hoc analysis of Phase 1 ReCLAIM study evaluating elamipretide in patients with noncentral geographic atrophy (GA) and high-risk drusen associated with dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. NGVC dropped 16.6% to $13.29 after the company reported a decline in quarterly earnings.
- Alfi, Inc. ALF dipped 16.1% to $3.03.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. AUPH fell 15.8% to $10.38 after the company reported a wider Q1 loss.
- JFrog Ltd. FROG fell 15.6% to $35.55 after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
- Waitr Holdings Inc. WTRH dropped 15% to $2.065 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 earnings.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY shares fell 14.7% to $2.57 after jumping 25% on Thursday.
- Drive Shack Inc. DS dropped 14% to $2.925 after reporting a Q1 loss.
- Shake Shack Inc. SHAK fell 13.6% to $91.40 after the company reported downbeat Q1 sales and issued weak Q2 sales guidance.
- Gannett Co., Inc. GCI dropped 12.8% to $3.9199 after reporting a wider quarterly loss.
- Teradata Corporation TDC fell 11.3% to $42.95 after the company issued weak FY21 earnings forecast.
- Farmer Bros. Co. FARM dipped 11.1% to $9.25 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 results.
- Installed Building Products, Inc. IBP fell 11.1% to $122.60 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results.
- Global Partners LP GLP shares declined 10.3% to $23.44 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 earnings.
- Johnson Outdoors Inc. JOUT dropped 7.9% to $132.85 following Q2 results.
- TrueCar, Inc. TRUE fell 6.8% to $4.4550 following Q1 results.
- Monster Beverage Corporation MNST fell 5.7% to $89.57 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.