- Marlin Business Services Corp. MRLN shares surged 50.7% to close at $21.46 on Monday after the company enters into a definitive agreement to be acquired by funds managed by HPS Investment Partners for $23.50 per share in cash.
- Knoll, Inc. KNL rose 35.2% to settle at $23.30 after the company announced it would be acquired by Herman Miller for $11 in cash and 0.32 shares of the combined company per Knoll share owned.
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. CGA jumped 28.3% to settle at $16.87 after climbing over 20% on Friday.
- TDH Holdings, Inc. PETZ gained 27.8% to close at $2.71.
- Galectin Therapeutics Inc. GALT surged 26.9% to settle at $2.78.
- Chemomab Therapeutics Ltd. CMMB climbed 26.5% to settle at $34.49. Chemomab Therapeutics recently filed for resale of up to 7.213 million ADSs by selling shareholders.
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. BBQ gained 23.3% to settle at $13.83.
- American River Bankshares AMRB shares gained 23.2% to close at $19.90 after the company reported Q1 earnings and also signed a merger agreement with Bank of Marin Bancorp.
- Moxian, Inc. MOXC gained 21.7% to close at $4.65.
- Recon Technology, Ltd. RCON rose 21.2% to settle at $8.05. The company recently announced its 51%-owned subsidiary, Future Gas Station (Beijing) Technology, entered a cooperation deal with the Henan sales branch of PetroChina and Alipay IT to develop a mini program.
- FreightCar America, Inc. RAIL gained 17.3% to close at $5.49.
- Cricut, Inc. CRCT jumped 16.7% to close at $23.34 after multiple firms initiated coverage on the stock with a bullish rating.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU gained 16.3% to settle at $177.92. Futu, after the closing bell, announced a common stock offering of 9.5 million ADS.
- Immunome, Inc. IMNM surged 14.4% to close at $27.53. Immunome, last month, reported a Q4 loss of $0.40 per share.
- Siyata Mobile Inc. SYTA rose 13.9% to close at $10.15 after dipping around 25% on Friday.
- PainReform Ltd. PRFX gained 13.9% to close at $3.53.
- Urban Tea, Inc. MYT jumped 12.2% to close at $3.40.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI climbed 11.9% to close at $3.47.
- InspireMD, Inc. NSPR rose 11.5% to close at $0.4573after the company submitted an application to join the Nasdaq. InspireMD, last week, announced a 1-for-15 reverse split of its common stock effective April 26.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP gained 10.2% to close at $1.08 after the company announced a licensing agreement for an antiviral inhibitor for the treatment of COVID-19.
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. HOG gained 9.7% to close at $44.29 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and raised 2021 motorcycle revenue guidance.
- Clover Health Investments, Corp. CLOV climbed 9.6% to close at $9.67. Clover Health Investments has popped up on the list of top trending stocks on r/WallStreetBets, the Reddit forum that conducted a short squeeze in shares of GameStop earlier in the year.
- Manchester United plc MANU rose 6.7% to close at $17.26after the company said its football club would participate in a new mid-week competition.
- GameStop Corp. GME shares gained 6.3% to close at $164.37 after CEO George Sherman announced he would resign and the company reiterated it ‘has been evaluating executive leadership to ensure the Company has the right skills to meet changing business requirements.’
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp. CLNE rose 6.3% to close at $11.84 after the company announced it would provide Amazon with renewable natural gas.
- Largo Resources Ltd. LGO gained 5% to settle at $16.47. Morgan Stanley upgraded Largo Resources from Equal-Weight to Overweight.
- Haemonetics Corporation HAE shares dipped 36.2% to close at $74.68 on Monday after the company announced CSL Pharma has informed the company of its intent to not renew its supply agreement with Haemonetics for the use of PCS2 plasma collection system devices.
- Tian Ruixiang Holdings Ltd TIRX dipped 21% to close at $12.80 after jumping 31% on Friday.
- Esports Technologies, Inc. EBET shares fell 20.8% to settle at $20.09 after tumbling 30% on Friday.
- United Time Technology Co., Ltd. UTME dipped 18.2% to close at $36.96.
- Danimer Scientific, Inc. DNMR dropped 17.5% to settle at $25.99. Danimer Scientific, last month, reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- Oriental Culture Holding LTD OCG tumbled 17.4% to close at $4.85.
- LifeMD, Inc. LFMD fell 17.3% to close at $8.25. LifeMD said it sees Q1 sales of $18.2 million.
- 180 Life Sciences Corp. ATNF shares fell 16.5% to close at $8.33 following insider buying from Marc Feldmann, a director on the company's board, and Jonathan Rothbard, the company's chief scientific officer.
- INmune Bio, Inc. INMB fell 16.5% to close at $11.37.
- Medley Management Inc. MDLY dipped 16.1% to settle at $5.79.
- Diginex Limited EQOS dropped 15.8% to close at $6.41. Diginex said its EQUOS Crypto Exchange had total volumes of over $1 billion in April to date.
- 111, Inc. YI fell 15.3% to settle at $10.36.
- Intrusion Inc. INTZ dipped 14.9% to settle at $15.72.
- Creatd, Inc. CRTD fell 14.3% to close at $3.43.
- SG Blocks, Inc. SGBX fell 14.1% to close at $3.24. SG Blocks recently reported worse-than-expected Q4 earnings.
- Anixa Biosciences, Inc. ANIX fell 13.6% to settle at $4.06 after the FDA requested additional information on the company's CAR-T Therapy. The FDA also announced that its study would be placed on a Clinical Hold pending submission of additional information.
- Mogo Inc. MOGO declined 12.7% to close at $6.95.
- The9 LimitedNCTY fell 11.5% to close at $18.46.
- ClearSign Technologies Corporation CLIR fell 10.7% to settle at $4.58.
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RXRX fell 10.5% to close at $28.00. Recursion Pharmaceuticals shares surged 74% on Friday after the company priced its IPO at $18 per share.
- Canaan Inc. CAN declined 8.9% to settle at $12.40 amid a decline in price of major cryptocurrencies.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA fell 8.7% to close at $35.55 amid a decline in the price of Bitcoin. The company’s stock dropped around 8% on Friday after Turkey announced the ban of Cryptocurrencies to purchase goods and services.
- Herman Miller, Inc. MLHR dipped 8.7% to close at $40.46 after the company announced it would acquire Knoll for $1.8 billion in cash and stock.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT fell 8.4% to close at $40.90 amid a decline in the price of Bitcoin.
- Lordstown Motors Corp RIDE fell 8.2% to close at $9.20. Lordstown Motors said on Sunday its electric pickup truck Endurance, which competed in the off-road desert race SCORE International San Felipe 250, failed to cross the finish line in Baja California, Mexico.
- Future FinTech Group Inc. FTFT fell 7.7% to close at $3.46. Future FinTech Group reported the closing of the acquisition of Sichuan Ticode Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd..
- Peloton Interactive, Inc. PTON dropped 7.3% to settle at $107.75 after the Consumer Product Safety Commission warned people not to use Peloton treadmills around small children or pets.
- Mer Telemanagement Solutions Ltd. MTSL fell 7.3% to close at $3.58. MER Telemanagement Solutions shares climbed around 35% on Friday after the company announced it signed a definitive merger agreement with SharpLink.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT fell 7.3% to close at $12.36 after dropping over 6% on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.