- DiDi Global Inc. DIDI jumped 51.4% to $2.80 after the Chinese government said the company can resume adding new users.
- Yumanity Therapeutics, Inc. YMTX gained 36.5% to $1.9384 after the company announced definitive agreements for two strategic transactions.
- Pineapple Energy Inc. PEGY shares jumped 34.6% to $3.15. Pineapple Holdings, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $0.58 per share.
- The Arena Group Holdings, Inc. AREN gained 25.5% to $13.42.
- Futu Holdings Limited FUTU surged 25.3% to $46.19 after the company reported Q1 earnings results.
- Cerberus Cyber Sentinel Corporation CISO jumped 24.5% to $8.48.
- Kanzhun Limited BZ shares gained 22.2% to $26.38 after the Chinese government said the company can resume adding new users.
- FTC Solar, Inc. FTCI jumped 20.2% to $4.77.
- Aspen Aerogels, Inc. ASPN surged 20.1% to $21.33. Aspen Aerogels stated that the increased visibility to expected order volume for 2022 from General Motors and Toyota Motors is driving an updated outlook in thermal barrier revenues from $18 million to a range of $52 million - $62 million, a potential threefold increase in demand versus original expectations.
- Array Technologies, Inc. ARRY gained 19.4% to $13.72 amid a report that President Biden will issue a proclamation allowing the import of solar panels from four Southeast Asian countries without tariffs for 24 months.
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. SHLS surged 19.4% to $18.34.
- Agora, Inc. API jumped 19.1% to $7.01.
- Genius Sports Limited GENI gained 18.6% to $3.6450.
- UP Fintech Holding Limited TIGR jumped 17.9% to $4.80 after Chinese regulators completed their investigation of ride hailing company Didi with a seemingly positive outcome.
- Berkshire Grey, Inc. BGRY rose 17.8% to $2.7450.
- MDJM Ltd MDJH gained 17.8% to $2.05.
- Dakota Gold Corp. DC jumped 17.7% to $3.9650.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM shares rose 17.5% to $8.11 following a media report suggesting Chinese authorities have completed their probe into ride sharing company Didi.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ gained 17.3% to $4.75 after Chinese regulators completed their investigation of ride hailing company Didi with a seemingly positive outcome.
- BT Brands, Inc. BTBD gained 16.5% to $2.6683.
- Gaotu Techedu Inc. GOTU rose 16.3% to $1.5350. Gaotu Techedu reported a first-quarter FY22 sales decline of 62.7% year-on-year, to RMB724.6 million ($114.305 million), beating the consensus of $82.4 million.
- Quantum Computing, Inc. QUBT gained 15.9% to $2.9039.
- Spire Global, Inc. SPIR jumped 15.6% to $1.99.
- Daqo New Energy Corp. DQ gained 15.5% to $63.60 after Chinese regulators completed their investigation of ride hailing company Didi with a seemingly positive outcome.
- Sema4 Holdings Corp. SMFR rose 14.9% to $2.1150.
- KORE Group Holdings, Inc. KORE jumped 14.5% to $4.75.
- ACM Research, Inc. ACMR gained 14.3% to $16.60.
- Li Auto Inc. LI shares rose 13.5% to $29.77 after Chinese regulators completed their investigation of ride hailing company Didi with a seemingly positive outcome..
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX rose 12.5% to $2.1150. RLX Technology recently reported a first-quarter FY22 sales decline of 28.5% year-on-year to $270.4 million.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS rose 6.5% to $66.18 amid a report President Biden will issue a proclamation allowing the import of solar panels from several countries without tariffs for 24 months.
- Praxis Precision Medicines, Inc. PRAX shares dipped 64.3% to $3.0690 after the company announced the PRAX-114 Phase 2/3 monotherapy Aria study did not achieve statistical significance on the primary endpoint.
- Nutex Health, Inc. NUTX shares declined 34.3% to $6.09.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO dropped 32.9% to $3.0650 after the company announced a $150 million registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- SoundHound AI, Inc. SOUN fell 30.7% to $5.50.
- BuzzFeed, Inc. BZFD fell 29.3% to $2.66.
- Owlet, Inc. OWLT dipped 27.1% to $3.80. Owlet, last month, reported a Q1 loss of $0.26 per share.
- Starry Group Holdings, Inc. STRY shares declined 25.2% to $7.94. Starry Group Holdings, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $1.29 per share.
- AEye, Inc. LIDR fell 22.2% to $4.4250.
- Endo International plc ENDP dipped 20.4% to $0.4674.
- Pear Therapeutics, Inc. PEAR dropped 19.6% to $3.49. Pear Therapeutics announced new analysis showing reduction in healthcare resource utilization and associated costs in patients using reSET at 6 months.
- Humacyte, Inc. HUMA fell 18.8% to $4.98.
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN fell 18.2% to $0.6380.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER declined 17.8% to $2.21.
- SQL Technologies Corp. SKYX dipped 15.6% to $3.03.
- SES AI Corporation SES fell 15% to $5.17.
- Sharecare, Inc. SHCR dropped 14.8% to $2.6050. Sharecare, last month, reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results
- Integrated Media Technology Limited IMTE declined 14.7% to $10.40.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI shares fell 14% to $1.4191 as the company reported a $3.5 million private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- Hyperfine, Inc. HYPR dipped 12.3% to $2.43.
- The Marygold Companies, Inc. MGLD fell 9.1% to $1.60 after jumping 20% on Friday.
- Vera Bradley, Inc. VRA shares fell 6.2% to $6.32. LiveRamp Holdings will replace Vera Bradley in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. RRGB fell 6% to $9.23. Red Robin recently reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.