- Tenon Medical, Inc. TNON shares climbed 63.5% to $0.2351 after the company announced it has withdrawn its proposed public offering of shares of its common stock.
- Avalo Therapeutics, Inc. AVTX gained 52.6% to $0.1295 after the company agreed to divest AVTX-800 series.
- Shengfeng Development Limited SFWL rose 45.3% to $13.53.
- Cognyte Software Ltd. CGNT gained 24.8% to $5.77 after the company reported better-than-expected second-quarter financial results and issued FY24 guidance above estimates
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings, Inc. CMRA gained 24% to $0.4210.
- Xos, Inc. XOS gained 23% to $0.3836. Xos was awarded contract by State of California to provide electric step vans to state and local agencies.
- The Beauty Health Company SKIN jumped 16.6% to $6.38 after the company announced business transformation program to drive profitability and growth. The company’s board authorized a $100 million share repurchase.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT rose 15.7% to $2.4080.
- Bitfarms Ltd. BITF gained 15.5% to $1.2699.
- MoonLake Immunotherapeutics MLTX rose 15.2% to $60.60 after rival Acelyrin reported Part B of its Phase 2b/3 trial of izokibep for Hidradenitis Suppurativa failed to meet its primary endpoint. MoonLake is also working on a treatment for Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
- TeraWulf Inc. WULF rose 14% to $1.9499.
- Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. SDIG gained 13.2% to $4.71.
- NextNav Inc. NN gained 12.6% to $5.05.
- Novo Integrated Sciences, Inc. NVOS shares jumped 12.1% to $0.4104 after jumping more than 36% on Monday.
- ImmunityBio, Inc. IBRX gained 11% to $1.7100. ImmunityBio announced $470 million in equity and debt financing from founder Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong and Nant entities.
- Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. ASTI shares rose 11.1% to $9.46. Ascent Solar Technologies reported a 1-for-200 reverse stock split.
- AgileThought, Inc. AGIL shares gained 10.9% to $0.1389 after declining 12% on Monday.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. ACB shares gained 10.8% to $1.0095.
- Casey's General Stores, Inc. CASY rose 10.4% to $264.39 following first-quarter earnings.
- United Homes Group, Inc. UHG climbed 10.4% to $7.43.
- Steakholder Foods Ltd. STKH shares gained 9.7% to $1.02. Steakholder Foods announced the submission of a provisional patent application for its groundbreaking "Immortal Bovine Cell Line and Uses Thereof."
- Riot Platforms, Inc. RIOT climbed 9.4% to $11.09.
- Humacyte, Inc. HUMA rose 7.1% to $3.96 after the company announced topline results from V005 Phase 2/3 trial of human acellular vessel (HAV) in vascular trauma repair.
- GameStop Corp. GME gained 6.7% to $18.16.
- Matrix Service Company MTRX shares surged 6.4% to $8.48 after the company posted a narrower-than-expected loss for its fourth quarter.
- Acelyrin, Inc. SLRN shares fell 60.8% to $10.93 after the company announced topline results from Part B of a Phase 2b/3 trial evaluating izokibep for moderate-to-severe Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS).
- Datasea Inc. DTSS shares dipped 46.6% to $0.3430 as the company reported pricing of $2.0 million underwritten public offering.
- Sight Sciences, Inc. SGHT fell 46.1% to $3.5104 after the company issued third-quarter total revenue guidance below estimates and cut full-year 2023 revenue guidance below estimates.
- Spectral AI Ltd. MDAI declined 41.4% to $6.78. Spectral AI, Inc. commenced trading on the Nasdaq Global Market following the closing of its earlier announced business combination with Rosecliff Acquisition Corp I.
- Super League Enterprise, Inc. SLE fell 34.2% to $2.1359.
- EZGO Technologies Ltd. EZGO fell 29.5% to $0.2220. EZGO Technologies announced pricing of $9.6 million registered direct offering of 8,498,125 shares at $1.13 per share.
- CXApp Inc. CXAI shares fell 24.1% to $1.7599 after declining 29% on Monday.
- Orthofix Medical Inc. OFIX fell 22.6% to $14.40. Orthofix Medical named Catherine Burzik as interim CEO.
- CS Disco, Inc. LAW shares fell 22.1% to $7.39 as the company said co-founder Kiwi Camara has decided to step down from his roles as CEO and member of board. The company named Scott Hill as interim CEO.
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. VERB fell 21.7% to $1.1812.
- Eightco Holdings Inc. OCTO fell 19.8% to $0.7375 after jumping more than 35% on Monday.
- NeurAxis, Inc. NRXS fell 17.5% to $4.2866. NeurAxis announced the publication of a Prospective study evaluating the efficacy of IB-Stim in children featured in the September 2023 Frontiers in Pain Research.
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NBY declined 16.8% to $0.5741.
- Inspire Veterinary Partners, Inc. IVP fell 15.7% to $1.3899.
- Versus Systems Inc. VS fell 13.2% to $0.2410 after gaining around 7% on Monday.
- Oracle Corporation ORCL fell 13.2% to $110.04. Oracle reported upbeat earnings for its first quarter, while sales fell short of expectations.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC fell 12.1% to $1.4850. Canopy Growth shares jumped 81% on Monday following the company's presentation at the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference 2023.
- GDEV Inc. GDEV fell 10.5% to $3.80.
- PureCycle Technologies, Inc. PCT fell 10.5% to $7.64.
- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. RKLB dropped 10.3% to $5.41.
- Tilray Brands, Inc. TLRY declined 9.4% to $3.00.
- Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMPH dipped 9.3% to $46.57.
- Perion Network Ltd. PERI tumbled 8.6% to $31.24. Raymond James downgraded Perion Network from Outperform to Market Perform.
- LQR House Inc. LQR shares fell 8.5% to $0.8926 after declining 15% on Monday.
- Bowlero Corp. BOWL fell 6.8% to $9.90. B. Riley Securities reiterated Bowlero with a Buy and maintained an $18 price target.
Now Read This: Ethereum Moves Lower; UNUS SED LEO, Conflux Among Top Losers
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day MoversTop Gainers