- Exterran Corporation EXTN shares surged 59.7% to close at $4.79 on Monday after the company said it would merge with Enerflex to create a premier integrated global provider of energy infrastructure.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY gained 38.7% to settle at $1.72 after the company announced the development of a robust non-fungible token gamification loyalty program, with plans to release it in 2022 as the company prepares for the launch of its Ghost Kitchen food brands.
- Kohl's Corporation KSS climbed 36% to settle at $63.71 following media reports suggesting multiple funds are interested in acquiring the company.
- BT Brands, Inc. BTBD shares rose 27.6% to close at $3.10 after declining around 12% on Friday.
- Greenwich LifeSciences, Inc. GLSI gained 27% to settle at $20.70. Greenwich LifeSciences will implement stock repurchase program for up to $10 million.
- Sweetgreen, Inc. SG rose 23.3% to close at $30.28.
- Gelesis Holdings, Inc. GLS gained 22.4% to close at $6.62.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARDS surged 21.3% to close at $1.94.
- Atlas Technical Consultants, Inc. ATCX jumped 20.1% to settle at $9.49. Atlas Technical Consultants recently secured a $5 million contract to provide environmental services to ConocoPhillips.
- Immunome, Inc. IMNM gained 19.5% to close at $9.27. Immunome recently announced it received a clinical hold letter from the FDA in response to its recently submitted IND requesting further information.
- Akouos, Inc. AKUS jumped 19.1% to settle at $6.66.
- Macy's, Inc. M jumped 18% to settle at $27.07 amid media reports that several funds are interested in acquiring Kohl's.
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company HOFV gained 16.7% to close at $1.33.
- Carvana Co. CVNA gained 16.4% to close at $157.90. JP Morgan maintained Carvana with a Neutral and lowered the price target from $260 to $165.
- Dillard's, Inc. DDS rose 14.7% to close at $265.32 amid media reports that several funds may be interested in acquiring Kohl's.
- The Buckle, Inc. BKE surged 14.4% to settle at $38.15 in sympathy with Kohl's, which gained after several funds showed interested in acquiring the company.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD gained 14.3% to close at $4.95.
- Adtalem Global Education Inc. ATGE rose 13.7% to settle at $31.71. Adtalem Global Education agreed to sell its Financial Services segment, including ACAMS (Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists) and Becker Professional Education and OnCourse Learning, to a consortium of Wendel Group and Colibri Group in an all-cash transaction for $1 billion.
- Global Internet of People, Inc. SDH gained 13.7% to close at $1.33.
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. MBII jumped 13.2% to settle at $0.6565.
- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. BDSI gained 9.8% to close at $3.69. HC Wainwright & Co. recently maintained BioDelivery Sciences Intl with a Neutral and raised the price target from $4 to $4.5.
- Unilever PLC UL rose 8.6% to close at $53.54. Trian Fund Management LP, the activist hedge fund run by Nelson Peltz, built a stake in Unilever, the Financial Times reported.
- Vodafone Group Public Limited Company VOD shares rose 6.8% to close at $16.90 after Reuters reported that the company and Iliad are in talks to combine Italian units.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Yoshitsu Co., Ltd TKLF shares dipped 84.1% to close at $4.69 on Monday as stocks continued to sell off in anticipation of Fed policy tightening in 2022.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. RETO shares fell 54.9% to close at $0.7850 after dipping 28% on Friday.
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited PT shares dipped 52.7% to close at $0.6580 after jumping 55% on Friday.
- Wrap Technologies, Inc. WRAP tumbled 39.3% to close at $2.38. Wrap Technologies said its CEO Tom Smith will step down.
- CF Acquisition Corp. V CFV shares fell 29.2% to settle at $8.73 after jumping 30% on Friday.
- OPKO Health, Inc. OPK shares declined 23.8% to settle at $3.23. The FDA issued a Complete Response Letter (CRL) to Pfizer and OPKO Health's somatrogon.
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. ANPC fell 23.1% to close at $0.80.
- Mainz Biomed B.V. MYNZ dipped 22.6% to settle at $21.50.
- GBS Inc. GBS fell 21.1% to close at $1.16.
- TuanChe Limited TC declined 19.8% to close at $2.02. The company recently posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss.
- Cingulate Inc. CING dropped 19.2% to close at $1.89. Laidlaw & Co., last week, initiated coverage on Cingulate with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $8.5.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB tumbled 19.2% to close at $2.66.
- Revelation Biosciences raised $7.76 million in equity financing.
- Conformis, Inc CFMS fell 19.1% to close at $0.6295.
- Vyant Bio, Inc. VYNT dipped 18.5% to close at $0.9861.
- Dogness (International) Corporation DOGZ dropped 18.1% to close at $3.12.
- Virgin Orbit Holdings, Inc. VORB fell 17.9% to close at $6.80.
- Hour Loop, Inc. HOUR fell 17.6% to close at $3.42 as stocks continued to sell off in anticipation of Fed policy tightening in 2022.
- Document Security Systems, Inc. DSS dipped 17.4% to settle at $0.3810. DSS recently entered a stock purchase agreement with its shareholder Alset EHome International Inc. (AEI), which owns 15.24% of its outstanding shares.
- Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. SLNO dropped 17.1% to close at $0.3093. Soleno Therapeutics said that on January 20, 2022, the Company received official meeting minutes from the Type C meeting with the FDA's Division of Psychiatry.
- Cyngn Inc. CYN declined 16% to settle at $2.47.
- AMTD International Inc. HKIB shares fell 15.7% to settle at $4.30 in sympathy with the overall market as stocks continue to sell off in anticipation of Fed policy tightening in 2022.
- Amesite Inc. AMST fell 15.7% to settle at $0.86 after dipping 22% on Friday. Amesite recently announced a partnership with Cathie Wood's Innovation Foundation.
- Origin Agritech Limited SEED fell 15.7% to close at $5.22.
- Bone Biologics Corporation BBLG fell 15.2% to close at $2.40.
- TROOPS, Inc. TROO fell 14.8% to close at $5.05 on a continued market sell-off.
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited AIH fell 14% to settle at $3.20.
- NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. NRSN declined 13.6% to close at $2.03.
- JX Luxventure Limited LLL fell 13.4% to settle at $1.61.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI shares fell 13.3% to close at $12.80. Buyer consortium led by Recco Control Technology Pte Ltd and Dazheng Group (Hong Kong) Investment Holdings Company Limited disclosed submitting a non-binding proposal to acquire Hollysys Automation Technologies in an all-cash transaction.
- Bluejay Diagnostics, Inc. BJDX fell 12.5% to close at $1.82.
- A2Z Smart Technologies Corp. AZ dropped 12.2% to close at $6.34. Benchmark, last week, initiated coverage on A2Z Smart Technologies with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $18.
- Wejo Group Limited WEJO fell 12% to close at $4.31.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI fell 11.5% to close at $5.94.
- Arcimoto, Inc. FUV fell 10.4% to close at $5.71 amid a continued market selloff as concerns over Fed policy tightening continue to pressure growth sectors.
- The Glimpse Group, Inc. VRAR dropped 9.9% to close at $10.35. EF Hutton initiated coverage on Glimpse Group with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $14.
- WeWork Inc. WE fell 9.8% to close at $7.98.
- Arrival ARVL fell 9.4% to close at $4.02.
- BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. BCTX dropped 9.2% to close at $6.50.
- Samsara Inc. IOT dropped 9.2% to close at $17.62 on a continued market sell-off.
- Mechel PAO MTL shares fell 8.7% to close at $2.62.
- BTCS Inc. BTCS fell 7.1% to close at $4.59.
- GameStop Corp. GME fell 5.8% to close at $100.15 as stocks continued to sell off in anticipation of Fed policy tightening in 2022.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasAerospace & DefenseConsumer DiscretionaryDepartment StoresIndustrialsMovers From YesterdayTop GainersTrading Companies & Distributors