- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares closed up 41.03% at $0.16
- cbdMD YCBD shares closed up 31.14% at $1.09
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed up 23.10% at $0.75
- Tilray Brands TLRY shares closed up 21.85% at $6.97
- Green Organic Dutchman TGODF shares closed up 17.18% at $0.10
- Alcanna LQSIF shares closed up 16.26% at $7.33
- Greenlane Hldgs GNLN shares closed up 14.37% at $0.61
- HEXO HEXO shares closed up 13.21% at $0.69
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed up 12.50% at $1.35
- Canopy Growth CGC shares closed up 11.42% at $7.90
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed up 10.99% at $4.04
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed up 10.24% at $0.56
- MariMed MRMD shares closed up 10.22% at $0.76
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares closed up 9.87% at $1.67
- Cronos Group CRON shares closed up 8.72% at $3.99
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed up 8.05% at $0.13
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed up 8.05% at $10.07
- Village Farms Intl VFF shares closed up 6.42% at $5.80
- Trulieve Cannabis TCNNF shares closed up 6.36% at $20.40
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed up 5.74% at $5.53
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed up 5.53% at $2.10
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed up 5.36% at $2.36
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares closed up 5.15% at $0.50
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed down 11.36% at $3.00
- ReneSola SOL shares closed down 8.01% at $6.25
- Charlottes Web Holdings CWBHF shares closed down 8.00% at $1.15
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed down 5.39% at $0.02
- Empower Clinics EPWCF shares closed down 4.90% at $0.18
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed down 4.37% at $0.76
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed down 4.27% at $0.29
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 4.01% at $0.38
- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares closed down 3.63% at $5.82
- Curaleaf Holdings CURLF shares closed down 3.56% at $6.48
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed down 3.35% at $9.23
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us September 13-14, 2022 at The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.