- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO shares jumped 158.2% to $7.23 after tumbling 18% on Wednesday. Indonesia Energy said it projects to commence drilling of 2 back-to-back new wells within 30 days and a third by mid-year.
- The National Security Group, Inc. NSEC shares jumped 73.2% to $15.59 after VR Insurance announced acquisition of the company.
- Save Foods, Inc. SVFD surged 27% to $4.58 after the company said it is extending the range of applications of its eco crop protection treatment after successfully applying it to fresh berries in a recent trial.
- Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX gained 18.5% to $114.08 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results and issued guidance.
- Marine Petroleum Trust MARPS jumped 18.1% to $5.21.
- Galapagos NV GLPG shares gained 18% to $62.94. Galapagos announced the appointment of Dr. Paul Stoffels as chief executive officer, effective April 1, 2022. Previously, Stoffels was vice chairman of the executive committee and chief scientific officer of Johnson & Johnson, where he spearheaded the company's research and product pipeline.
- SELLAS Life Sciences Group, Inc. SLS gained 17.3% to $5.96. China's National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) signed off SELLAS Life Sciences Group’s IND application to initiate the first clinical trial for 3D189 in patients with hematological malignancies.
- New Concept Energy, Inc. GBR rose 17% to $3.0320.
- Farmmi, Inc. FAMI shares gained 14.7% to $0.2269. Farmmi reported FY21 sales of $39.29 million up from $28.36 million in the year-ago period.
- LSI Industries Inc. LYTS jumped 13.2% to $6.79 following upbeat Q2 earnings.
- ServiceNow, Inc. NOW rose 12.5% to $544.74 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Dogness (International) Corporation DOGZ gained 12.3% to $3.8850.
- DouYu International Holdings Limited DOYU rose 12% to $2.4750. Tencent Holdings is looking to take DouYu International private by 2022 end amid disagreements over strategy among executives at the Chinese videogame streaming firm, Reuters reported.
- Mechel PAO MTL rose 11.6% to $2.80 after declining around 5% on Wednesday.
- Levi Strauss & Co. LEVI rose 10.2% to $22.40 after the company reported Q4 results and issued FY22 forecast.
- TSR, Inc. TSRI gained 10% to $13.09.
- Qualtrics International Inc. XM rose 9.7% to $26.60 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 sales results and issued guidance.
- Immix Biopharma, Inc. IMMX gained 9.3% to $3.88. Immix Biopharma’s IMX-110 + anti-PD-1 produced 63-day median survival in a genetic pancreatic cancer mouse model, in which mice develop their own pancreatic cancer and have an intact immune system.
- Packaging Corporation of America PKG surged 9.2% to $145.68. Packaging Corp Of America reported fourth-quarter FY21 sales growth of 19% year-on-year, to $2.04 billion, beating the analyst consensus of $1.94 billion.
- Celestica Inc. CLS gained 7.6% to $11.80 following upbeat Q4 results.
- Ball Corporation BLL gained 6.6% to $92.26 after reporting better-than-expected quarterly results.
- Mainz Biomed B.V. MYNZ rose 5.7% to $15.32. Mainz Biomed shares dipped 28% on Wednesday after the company priced a 1.5 million share follow-on offering at $15 per share.
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RPHM rose 5% to $6.73. Baird initiated coverage on Reneo Pharmaceuticals with an Outperform rating and announced price target of $28.
- Epizyme, Inc. EPZM shares fell 36.1% to $1.2150 after the company priced an underwritten public offering of 56,666,667 shares at $1.50 per share, before underwriting discounts.
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. FLWS shares dipped 31% to $14.60 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results. 1-800-Flowers sees FY22 revenue growth of 7% - 9%.
- Teradyne, Inc. TER fell 28% to $103.38 after the company issued Q1 EPS and sales guidance below estimates.
- LendingClub Corporation LC fell 25.4% to $16.78 after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued Q1 and FY22 sales guidance. Credit Suisse maintained LendingClub with a Neutral and lowered the price target from $34 to $27.
- Merida Merger Corp. I MCMJ dropped 23.6% to $7.63.
- Blue Star Foods Corp. BSFC fell 22.7% to $2.93. Blue Star Foods recently said it will receive $5 million investment from The Lind Partners.
- TG Therapeutics, Inc. TGTX fell 22% to $10.83. TG Therapeutics said the FDA imposed partial clinical hold on select studies of U2 and its components for CLL and NHL.
- Cue Biopharma, Inc. CUE dropped 20.4% to $8.44. Cue Biopharma said early data from the Phase 1 combination study of CUE-101 and Merck & Co., supported synergistic activity, with two of the four patients treated in dose escalation in two cohosts showing partial responses.
- Ivanhoe Capital Acquisition Corp. IVAN dropped 19.1% to $8.07.
- Accuray Incorporated ARAY fell 15.6% to $3.4350 following Q2 results.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. EBON fell 14.3% to $0.9343 after jumping 35% on Wednesday.
- Weidai Ltd. WEI fell 13.7% to $2.0177.
- Yoshitsu Co., Ltd TKLF dropped 13.7% to $2.81.
- CITIC Capital Acquisition Corp. CCAC declined 12.1% to $8.72.
- Unifi, Inc. UFI fell 11.5% to $19.86 following Q2 earnings.
- Pear Therapeutics, Inc. PEAR dropped 11.3% to $3.69. B of A Securities recently initiated coverage on Pear Therapeutics with a Neutral rating and announced a price target of $5.
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc. WTS fell 10.3% to $152.33. Watts Water Technologies will replace Sterling Bancorp/DE in the S&P MidCap 400.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA fell 7.9% to $863.56. Tesla reported better-than-expected earnings and sales results for its fourth quarter. The company produced 305,840 vehicles in the fourth quarter, up 70% year-over-year. A total of 308,650 vehicles were delivered in the fourth quarter, up 71% year-over-year.
- Haemonetics Corporation HAE dropped 7.7% to $43.75. Needham downgraded Haemonetics from Buy to Hold.
- LG Display Co., Ltd. LPL fell 7.5% to $8.14. LG Display recently reported fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 18% year-on-year to KRW 8.81 trillion.
- Intel Corporation INTC dipped 7.1% to $48.01 after the company issued Q1 EPS guidance below estimates.
- SAP SE SAP fell 6.7% to $123.43. SAP reported fourth-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 3% year-on-year to €7.98 billion at constant currencies and announced plans to acquire a majority stake of Taulia, a leading provider of working capital management solutions.
- Zymeworks Inc. ZYME shares fell 5.6% to $8.81 after the company reported pricing of $100.0 million public offering.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasElectrical Components & EquipmentElectronic Equipment ManufacturersEnergyIndustrialsInformation TechnologyMid-Day MoversOil & Gas Exploration & ProductionTop Gainers