- AeroCentury Corp. ACY shares jumped 227.2% to $8.80 after the company reported that the NYSE accepted its plan for continued listing.
- Flux Power Holdings, Inc. FLUX shares jumped 40.1% to $17.93.
- Peabody Energy Corporation BTU shares jumped 39.5% to $2.40 after declining over 7% on Thursday. The company, late Thursday, reported a deal with certain creditors on financial covenant relief and debt maturity extension.
- Aqua Metals, Inc. AQMS gained 35.1% to $3.1610 after the company completed its V1.25L electrolyzer program on time and under budget.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. BNGO shares jumped 32.1% to $0.9316 after dropping 9% on Thursday.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN shares jumped 30.7% to $2.30 after declining 32% on Thursday. The company reported the appointment of a vaccine scientific advisory board.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. AHT shares surged 29% to $3.0450 after the company announced it received a $200 million financing loan with the ability to upsize it to $350 million.
- Broadwind, Inc. BWEN jumped 28.8% to $7.74.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD shares gained 28.2% to $1.59 after declining over 2% on Thursday.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT jumped 28.2% to $7.42. Bit Digital, last week, released Q3 earnings.
- Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. PSTX gained 27.7% to $11.83.
- Diginex Limited EQOS surged 25.8% to $14.16 amid an increase in the price of bitcoin.
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. OEG rose 25.6% to $1.8589.
- Tottenham Acquisition I Limited TOTA gained 24.8% to $14.41.
- Myovant Sciences Ltd MYOV jumped 24.3% to $28.27 after the company announced a collaboration with Pfizer in which the company will receive a $650 million upfront payment.
- Live Oak Acquisition Corp. LOAK gained 20.7% to $26.74 in anticipation for the company's shareholder meeting to approve a merger with Danimer Scientific today.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT shares jumped 20.2% to $15.76 amid strength in Bitcoin prices.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. MARA climbed 19.6% to $13.06 amid strength in Bitcoin prices.
- SRAX, Inc. SRAX gained 19.3% to $3.1250.
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. AHPI shares surged 17.8% to $5.81.
- Canaan Inc. CAN rose 17.7% to $4.39 amid strength in Bitcoin prices.
- Phunware, Inc. PHUN climbed 15.8% to $1.1692.
- Airgain, Inc. AIRG gained 15.5% to $17.50.
- Beam Global BEEM climbed 15.2% to $63.72.
- IMV Inc. IMV shares jumped 14.8% to $3.50 following news of successful completion of the company's pre-clinical studies for a potential COVID-19 vaccine.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO rose 14.6% to $4.24 after climbing 27% on Thursday. Gevo, last week, announced it has optioned the right to purchase land near Lake Preston, SD, and has met the initial milestone to secure control of a site by the end of this year.
- Evogene Ltd. EVGN gained 14.5% to $5.05. Evogene’s Canonic subsidiary, last week, signed a commercial agreement with medical cannabis cultivator, Telcann.
- CleanSpark, Inc. CLSK shares rose 14.4% to $28.44 after gaining over 6% on Thursday.
- Medicenna Therapeutics Corp. MDNA gained 14.1% to $5.31.
- Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited AEHL jumped 14% to $2.6325.
- Energy Fuels Inc. UUUU rose 13.9% to $4.7250. Energy Fuels, earlier during the month, announced it would enter the rare earth materials business.
- Yelp Inc. YELP gained 12.7% to $31.56.
- Ideanomics, Inc. IDEX rose 11.7% to $2.5350 after the company announced it would purchase 2,000 electric ride-hailing vehicles for use in China. Ideanomics said Dr. Bruno Wu will step down as Executive Chairman and Alf Poor will succeed as interim-Chairman.
- DPW Holdings Inc DPW jumped 11.6% to $4.2515 after the company was awarded a $1.1 million military contract for power solutions in satellite-controlled tactical systems.
- New Providence Acquisition Corp. NPA rose 11.3% to $14.94 after gaining over 6% on Thursday.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc OSMT gained 11% to $5.68. Osmotica Pharmaceuticals, earlier during the month, reported an agreement to settle patent litigation with Adamas.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. JAGX gained 8% to $0.7719 after declining over 33% on Thursday. Jaguar Health, last week, signed an agreement with a secured lender involving the $6 million sale of royalty interest in Mytesi royalties.
- Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. CSCW gained 7.9% to $0.7657 after jumping more than 36% on Thursday.
- Tata Motors Limited ADR TTM rose 6.1% to $12.52 following a Brexit deal which will allow the company's Jaguar Land Rover division to export and import between the UK and EU.
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. UTSI shares rose 6.1% to $1.40 after the company reported the completion of Phase 1 development and integration of disaggregated network solution and also announced passing of acceptance test with research institute of one of major Chinese mobile network operators.
- Aprea Therapeutics, Inc. APRE shares dipped 76% to $6.02 after the company's phase 3 trial of Eprenetapopt missed its primary endpoint.
- Air T, Inc. AIRT fell 44.2% to $21.40Air T shares jumped 294% on Thursday after the company announced plans to form a new aircraft equity vehicle.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd ADXN tumbled 39.6% to $14.60 after the stock surged as much as 182% on Thursday.
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. ONVO dipped 22.5% to $12.37.
- MINISO Group Holding Limited MNSO fell 15% to $26.38. MINISO, earlier during the month, reported Q1 results.
- Pro-Dex, Inc. PDEX fell 14.8% to $33.60.
- Technical Communications Corporation TCCO fell 13.8% to $3.56.
- GBS Inc. GBS dropped 13.7% to $9.10. The company, last week, priced its IPO at $17 a share.
- fuboTV Inc. FUBO shares declined 12.4% to $38.69. fuboTV dipped 16% on Thursday after LightShed Partners initiated the stock with Sell rating and $8 price target.
- Yumanity Therapeutics, Inc. YMTX dropped 12.3% to $17.25. Yumanity Therapeutics, last week, completed reverse merger with Proteostasis Therapeutics.
- Veeco Instruments Inc. VECO dipped 11.4% to $16.83.
- Weibo Corporation WB fell 10.8% to $39.50 despite reporting upbeat Q3 results.
- Avinger, Inc. AVGR shares fell 10.3% to $0.4307. Avinger gained around 39% on Thursday after the company reported annual meeting results.
- CureVac N.V. CVAC fell 9.5% to $92.09. The company last week announced it would start a phase 3 trial for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. GHSI fell 9.1% to $0.3109 after declining over 7% on Thursday. Guardion Health Sciences, earlier during the month, announced the development of its new vision support/energy drink, Epiq-V.
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. SENS declined 7.7% to $0.84 after jumping over 40% on Thursday. The company last week raised Q4 guidance and was also recently granted a US patent for a remotely-powered sensing system with multiple sensing devices.
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BLCM fell 6.5% to $3.5522.
- Nano Dimension Ltd. NNDM fell 5% to $8.38 after the company priced its $250 million registered direct offering.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.