- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD shares jumped 72.6% to $6.56 after jumping 17% on Thursday.
- Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. NRGV climbed 40.5% to $15.60 after jumping around 14% on Thursday. Energy Vault Holdings recently started trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Gelesis Holdings, Inc. GLS gained 40% to $3.85.
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation SKYH shares gained 25.7% to $8.55.
- Zynex, Inc. ZYXI jumped 22% to $7.53. Zynex said it sees no material change in sales from its switch in United Health Care prescription coverage.
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. CELZ rose 18.6% to $1.8633 after gaining over 5% on Thursday.
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO rose 15.8% to $0.4660 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Maris-Tech Ltd. MTEK rose 15.2% to $2.1650. Maris-Tech reported plans to co-develop video-based advanced AI systems for drones and autonomous vehicles.
- Quidel Corporation QDEL rose 14.8% to $101.55 after reporting strong Q4 results.
- Realogy Holdings Corp. RLGY gained 14.8% to $20.50 after the company announced upbeat Q4 results and reported a $300 million buyback.
- AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. AMN gained 14.7% to $107.00 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q1 sales guidance above analyst estimates and added $300 million to its buyback.
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. KPTI jumped 13.7% to $13.65.
- Matson, Inc. MATX gained 13.4% to $99.10 after reporting a sharp rise in quarterly earnings.
- Nu Holdings Ltd. NU surged 13.3% to $11.44.
- Bloomin' Brands, Inc. BLMN rose 11.6% to $25.03 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also announced a $125 million buyback.
- WalkMe Ltd. WKME gained 11.4% to $14.19. WalkMe, on Thursday, reported worse-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS results.
- Appian Corporation APPN rose 10.3% to $54.34 following Q4 results.
- ShockWave Medical, Inc. SWAV rose 7.3% to $153.46 following strong Q4 results.
- Cognex Corporation CGNX rose 5.7% to $65.17 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued Q1 sales guidance above estimates.
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. GHSI fell 44.2% to $0.2063. Guardion Health Sciences priced its 37 million share offering for gross proceeds $11.1 million.
- Anghami Inc. ANGH shares fell 40.1% to $17.31 after surging 161% on Thursday.
- Inspirato Incorporated ISPO dipped 34.3% to $60.91. Inspirato shares climbed 618% on Thursday, just a few days after the company completed its SPAC merger with Thayer Ventures.
- Backblaze, Inc. BLZE dropped 34.3% to $9.10 after the company reported a wider-than-expected Q4 loss.
- Doma Holdings Inc. DOMA fell 29.7% to $2.3706 after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- Roku, Inc. ROKU shares fell 27% to $105.58 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 sales results and issued Q1 net sales guidance below estimates. Pivotal Research downgraded Roku from Hold to Sell and lowered the price target from $350 to $95.
- Redfin Corporation RDFN shares fell 26.4% to $21.07 after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued Q1 sales guidance. RBC Capital downgraded Redfin from Outperform to Sector Perform and lowered the price target from $60 to $23.
- DraftKings Inc. DKNG fell 18.3% to $18.03 after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued FY22 guidance.
- nLIGHT, Inc. LASR tumbled 18% to $15.55 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results and issued Q1 sales guidance below estimates.
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming, Inc. GNOG dropped 18% to $6.60.
- QualTek Services Inc. QTEK fell 16% to $4.94.
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation PPC fell 14.6% to $23.78 following reports suggesting JBS has withdrawn the proposal to acquire the remaining shares of Pilgrims Pride.
- Modular Medical, Inc. MODD fell 13.4% to $2.8917.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated RBA dropped 12.9% to $50.04 following downbeat quarterly results.
- Agora, Inc. API dropped 12.9% to $9.08. JP Morgan downgraded Agora from Overweight to Neutral and announced $11 price target.
- AdvanSix Inc. ASIX fell 11.6% to $36.39 after the company posted downbeat quarterly earnings and reported a deal to buy US Amines for $100 million in cash.
- Bird Global, Inc. BRDS fell 11.5% to $2.9450.
- Meihua International Medical Technologies Co., Ltd. MHUA dropped 10% to $8.10. Meihua International Medical Technologies recently priced its 3.6 million share IPO at $10 per share.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI fell 10% to $32.88 after Goldman Sachs downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral and lowered its price target from $105 to $43.
- Meiwu Technology Company Limited WNW fell 9.4% to $1.8304.
- Oil States International, Inc. OIS dropped 8.8% to $5.80. The company, on Thursday, reported Q4 results.
- Roblox Corporation RBLX fell 8.5% to $49.77. Roblox recently reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS results.
- Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. TDS tumbled 8.1% to $18.85 following Q1 results.
Also check this out: U.S. Xpress Enterprises And 4 Other Penny Stocks Bought By Insiders.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day MoversTop Gainers