- US Ecology, Inc. ECOL shares surged 67.7% to close at $47.25 on Wednesday after Republic Services reported it will buy the company at $48 per share in cash.
- Tritium DCFC Limited DCFC jumped 64.6% to settle at $15.70. Tritium DCFC shares surged nearly 40% Tuesday after the Australian EV charging company announced its new manufacturing facility will be located in the United States. Tritium CEO Jane Hunter appeared at the White House to make the announcement yesterday.
- Gracell Biotechnologies Inc. GRCL gained 34.1% to close at $4.09.
- Moving iMage Technologies, Inc. MITQ surged 33.3% to settle at $1.60 after the company reported Q2 EPS and sales results were higher year over year.
- Infobird Co., Ltd IFBD rose 29.4% to close at $1.21. Infobird recently signed a contract with subsidiary of Nippi Japan for digital marketing solutions.
- Bakkt Holdings, Inc. BKKT gained 28.3% to settle at $7.62 on above-average volume.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. KAVL jumped 26.7% to close at $1.90.
- Performant Financial Corporation PFMT rose 25.4% to close at $3.31. Performant Financial revealed the recent award of an IDIQ contract by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Inspector General (HHS OIG). Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Doximity, Inc. DOCS shares climbed 24% to close at $61.78 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued FY22 sales guidance above estimates.
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. CPSS gained 23.9% to close at $14.67. CPS recently reported renewal of $100 million credit facility.
- The Valens Company Inc. VLNS rose 23.2% to settle at $2.47.
- Research Frontiers Incorporated REFR gained 22.7% to settle at $1.73.
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited DDL rose 21.8% to close at $7.20.
- SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp I SBEA gained 20.1% to close at $12.01.
- Absolute Software Corporation ABST climbed 19.7% to settle at $9.61 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued FY22 sales guidance. TD Securities upgraded Absolute Software from Hold to Buy and raised the price target from $11 to $13.
- IsoPlexis Corporation ISO gained 19.2% to close at $6.53.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS jumped 19.1% to settle at $46.41. Morgan Stanley upgraded GDS Holdings from Equal-Weight to Overweight and announced a $60 price target.
- STRATA Skin Sciences, Inc. SSKN surged 18.6% to close at $1.6601. STRATA Skin Sciences reported commercial launch of XTRAC Momentum 1.0 and first installation in the US.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI gained 18.4% to close at $4.56.
- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CMPI surged 17.3% to settle at $2.91. Checkmate Pharmaceuticals named Alan Bash as President and CEO.
- Stronghold Digital Mining, Inc. SDIG jumped 16.9% to settle at $11.82.
- Better Choice Company Inc. BTTR rose 16.7% to close at $3.42.
- Castor Maritime Inc. CTRM surged 16.6% to settle at $1.7250.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC gained 15.1% to close at $8.85 after the company announced its fiscal third-quarter financial results.
- Nu Holdings Ltd. NU rose 14.6% to close at $10.20.
- NCR Corporation NCR jumped 14.3% to close at $43.78 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS results.
- Omnicom Group Inc. OMC gained 14.2% to close at $90.12 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL shares climbed 13% to close at $0.5690 after the company announced that it has received an extension of 180 calendar days to regain compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN rose 12% to close at $4.85. Mersana Therapeutics recently announced a research collaboration and license agreement with Janssen Biotech Inc, a unit of Johnson & Johnson, to discover antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) for three targets.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH shares climbed 12% to close at $161.89 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued Q1 sales guidance above estimates.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG jumped 10.2% to close at $1,608.74 as the company reported upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter. The company said it sees Q1 same-store sales up in mid to high single digits range.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI rose 9.8% to close at $10.77.
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. LFLY climbed 8.7% to close at $6.87 after dropping 11% on Tuesday.
- Joby Aviation, Inc. JOBY rose 7.1% to close at $4.98 after jumping 21% on Tuesday. Joby Aviation and SK Telecom recently announced partnership to introduce emissions-free aerial ridesharing services to cities and communities across South Korea.
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP gained 5.9% to close at $1.97. ERYTECH expanded its patent portfolio for the treatment of rare metabolic diseases.
- Hub Group, Inc. HUBG gained 5.7% to settle at $79.97 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also issued FY22 EPS and sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. APVO gained 5.6% to close at $6.39 after the company announced it has earned a $10 million non-dilutive milestone payment related to 2021 sales of RUXIENCE.
Also check out this: Executives Sell More Than $210M Of 5 Stocks
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares tumbled 48.6% to close at $0.2431 on Wednesday after the company reported pricing of $15.4 million public offering of common stock and warrants.
- New Relic, Inc. NEWR fell 28.4% to close at $78.23 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 adjusted EPS results and issued Q4 and FY22 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- QuinStreet, Inc. QNST shares fell 26.9% to close at $11.39 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 adjusted EPS and sales results and cut FY22 guidance. Lake Street downgraded QuinStreet from Buy to Hold.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA shares fell 23.7% to close at $3.57 after surging around 43% on Tuesday.
- The Container Store Group, Inc. TCS fell 22.8% to close at $8.13 after the company issued Q4 EPS guidance below estimates and said it expects a Q4 sales decline of approximately 11% year over year.
- Crown ElectroKinetics Corp. CRKN dipped 22.3% to settle at $2.19. Crown ElectroKinetics, last month, announced a commercial agreement with Hudson Pacific Properties to install smart window inserts.
- Avaya Holdings Corp. AVYA dropped 22.1% to settle at $13.90 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 adjusted EPS and sales results and issued Q2 and FY22 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- Dermata Therapeutics, Inc. DRMA dipped 21.9% to close at $1.07. Dermata Therapeutics recently requested the FDA waive the requirements to complete a 90-day dermal minipig study and a standard dermal pharmacokinetics study before the End of Phase 2 meeting for its DMT310 acne program.
- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. TRVI dropped 18.8% to close at $0.5053.
- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD fell 18.2% to close at $5.07.
- American Rebel Holdings, Inc. AREB declined 17.9% to close at $2.15. American Rebel gained around 19% on Tuesday following uplisting to Nasdaq on Monday.
- Powell Industries, Inc. POWL dropped 17.6% to close at $23.91 after the company posted a wider Q1 loss.
- Anghami Inc. ANGH fell 16.5% to close at $11.25 amid continued volatility following its recent listing on Nasdaq.
- Adtalem Global Education Inc. ATGE fell 14.1% to close at $24.70 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 adjusted EPS and sales results.
- CF Acquisition Corp. VI CFVI dropped 13.8% to close at $14.09 following reports Joe Rogan has rejected a $100 million podcast deal from the company's merger partner Rumble.
- Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. ARGO dipped 13.7% to close at $44.76. Argo Group said Q4 results will be negatively affected by adverse prior year reserve development and non-operating charges.
- Landos Biopharma, Inc. LABP dropped 13.7% to close at $2.02.
- BioCardia, Inc. BCDA shares fell 10.4% to close at $2.33 after jumping around 24% on Tuesday. BioCardia recently announced it received FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for CardiAMP cell therapy system for heart failure.
- SES AI Corporation SES fell 9.7% to close at $5.49.
- USANA Health Sciences, Inc. USNA dropped 9.6% to close at $85.29 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN dropped 9% to close at $3.71. Cyren dropped 14% on Tuesday after the company announced a 1-for-20 reverse split.
- Aegon N.V. AEG fell 8.1% to close at $5.70 following Q4 results.
- Big Lots, Inc. BIG shares fell 4.6% to close at $37.62. JP Morgan downgraded Big Lots from Neutral to Underweight and lowered the price target from $54 to $31.
Also check out this: Executives Buy Around $64M Of 3 Stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMovers From YesterdayTop Gainers