- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED shares jumped 76% to $5.84 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Lucira Health, Inc. LHDX gained 30.2% to $6.63. Lucira said its Lucira CHECK IT COVID-19 test kit is now available on Amazon, Inc. in the US.
- Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. CHCI surged 21.3% to $6.90.
- Minerva Neurosciences, Inc. NERV rose 18.8% to $2.6498 after the company announced results from the 40-week open-label extension of its phase 3 trial of roluperidone for the treatment of negative symptoms of schizophrenia.
- Harrow Health, Inc. HROW gained 18.6% to $9.25 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. EYES surged 18.6% to $5.93 after the company disclosed two-year results of Orion study.
- Nemaura Medical Inc. NMRD rose 17.5% to $10.63 after gaining 14% on Tuesday.
- ShotSpotter, Inc. SSTI gained 17.5% to $36.23 following Q1 results. Craig-Hallum upgraded ShotSpotter from Hold to Buy and raised the price target from $40 to $45.
- Burning Rock Biotech Limited BNR gained 16.3% to $30.40.
- InnSuites Hospitality Trust IHT shares climbed 16% to $7.66. The stock has been moving for several days.
- Autolus Therapeutics plc AUTL gained 15.8% to $5.78.
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. WISA gained 15.5% to $2.98 after the company issued Q2 sales guidance up 250%.
- SandRidge Energy, Inc. SD surged 14.2% to $5.07.
- ThredUp Inc. TDUP gained 14% to $22.05.
- New Concept Energy, Inc. GBR rose 13.8% to $4.54.
- fuboTV Inc. FUBO jumped 12% to $19.77 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales and issued strong sales guidance.
- Upstart Holdings, Inc. UPST rose 11.9% to $100.05 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results and raised FY21 sales guidance.
- CVR Energy, Inc. CVI rose 11.9% to $23.47 after the company reported a $492 million special dividend. The company also reported it is interested in renewable fuels and is no longer interested in buying another crude oil refinery.
- Biomerica, Inc. BMRA shares rose 10.6% to $3.77. Biomerica recently said its COVID-19 antigen rapid test can be performed with a nasal swab.
- The Hackett Group, Inc. HCKT gained 10.6% to $17.73 following strong quarterly results.
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. USWS shares rose 8.8% to $0.8098 after dropping 9% on Tuesday.
- Array Technologies, Inc. ARRY shares dipped 34.4% to $16.36 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 earnings. The company also reported it is unable to affirm previously provided guidance for FY21. Roth Capital, Barclays and Piper Sandler downgraded the stock.
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. SONM dipped 24.9% to $0.4656 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results.
- SelectQuote, Inc. SLQT fell 20.3% to $21.83 after the company reported downbeat Q3 earnings.
- CuriosityStream Inc. CURI shares fell 17.6% to $9.22 after the company reported downbeat Q1 results and said it has acquired One Day University.
- FTC Solar, Inc. FTCI fell 17.5% to $9.65. FTC Solar, last month, priced 19.84 million shares at $13 per share to raise $257.92 million in its initial public offering (IPO).
- Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. GO dropped 16.3% to $33.95 after the company reported weak Q1 sales. Deutsche Bank also downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold and announced a price target of $37 per share.
- Lemonade, Inc. LMND fell 16.3% to $61.85 after the company reported Q1 results.
- Lumentum Holdings Inc. LITE dropped 16.1% to $68.90 after the company reported downbeat quarterly sales and issued weak Q4 outlook.
- Praxis Precision Medicines, Inc. PRAX tumbled 14.8% to $22.03 after the company reported a 4 million share common stock offering.
- Wix.com Ltd. WIX fell 14.3% to $248.49 after the company issued Q2 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Bridgford Foods Corporation BRID dropped 13.8% to $17.87.
- Lianluo Smart Limited LLIT dipped 13.8% to $8.39.
- HF Foods Group Inc. HFFG fell 13.5% to $5.99. The company recent released Q1 results.
- Paysign Inc PAYS shares fell 13.4% to $3.0501 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 results and issued weak FY21 sales guidance.
- Bright Scholar Education Holdings Limited BEDU dropped 11.1% to $4.23 after Morgan Stanley downgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Underweight and announced a price target of $2.70 per share.
- Aemetis, Inc. AMTX fell 10.1% to $11.17 after reporting Q1 results.
- Graybug Vision, Inc. GRAY fell 9.9% to $4.2601 after jumping 11% on Tuesday.
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation GTEC shares fell 6.4% to $7.14 after reporting Q1 results.
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions, Ltd. PANL fell 5.6% to $3.56 after the company reported Q1 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.