- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 18.13% at $0.02
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed up 8.16% at $0.05
- Rhinomed RHNMF shares closed up 8.15% at $0.18
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed up 3.65% at $0.53
- SOL Global Investments SOLCF shares closed down 9.27% at $0.86
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed down 7.79% at $2.84
- Scotts Miracle Gro SMG shares closed down 7.77% at $108.38
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed down 7.32% at $4.18
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down 6.67% at $1.12
- ReneSola SOL shares closed down 6.64% at $5.06
- Green Organic Dutchman TGODF shares closed down 6.36% at $0.09
- HEXO HEXO shares closed down 6.23% at $0.44
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed down 6.17% at $8.67
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed down 5.74% at $6.90
- Urban-gro UGRO shares closed down 5.56% at $7.30
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 5.38% at $0.27
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed down 4.97% at $1.53
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed down 4.76% at $1.00
- cbdMD YCBD shares closed down 4.65% at $0.69
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed down 3.84% at $0.51
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares closed down 3.80% at $1.52
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed down 3.70% at $2.08
- Cara Therapeutics CARA shares closed down 3.67% at $12.59
- Trulieve Cannabis TCNNF shares closed down 3.56% at $17.01
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed down 3.50% at $0.92
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed down 3.41% at $3.12
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares closed down 3.27% at $158.71
- Tilray TLRY shares closed down 3.14% at $5.24
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF