- MedAvail Holdings, Inc. MDVL shares surged 64.4% to close at $1.41 on Thursday. Ally Bridge Group reported a purchase of 21.176 million shares of MedAvail Holdings for an average price of $1.06 per share.
- Trevi Therapeutics, Inc. TRVI gained 56.8% to close at $2.98 after the company announced a $55 million private placement priced at-the-market.
- Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. SBFM climbed 53.4% to close at $9.65. Sunshine Biopharma recently announced that two of its designed mRNA molecules are effective at destroying cancer cells grown in culture.
- Momentus Inc. MNTS shares climbed 48.8% to close at $4.39 as the company signed multiple launch agreements with Space Exploration Technologies Corp. (SpaceX), a Tesla CEO Elon Musk-led company.
- System1, Inc. SST climbed 34.3% to close at $26.81. The company on Monday reported Q4 and FY22 financials results.
- Vericity, Inc. VERY gained 30.8% to settle at $7.26. The Very Good Food Company rescheduled its 4th quarter conference call to Thursday April 14, 2022.
- Ikena Oncology, Inc. IKNA gained 25.9% to close at $7.01.
- Werewolf Therapeutics, Inc. HOWL climbed 23.5% to close at $5.84 after the company and Jazz Pharmaceuticals announced an exclusive global license and collaboration agreement to develop WTX-613, a differentiated, conditionally-activated IFNα INDUKINE molecule.
- Alset EHome International Inc. AEI jumped 23.3% to close at $0.8440 after a Form4 filing from the company's CEO showed a purchase of 1,204,542 shares at $0.57 per share.
- NeoGenomics, Inc. NEO gained 21.6% to close at $13.97.
- MiNK Therapeutics, Inc. INKT jumped 21.5% to close at $2.94.
- Sprinklr, Inc. CXM climbed 21.2% to close at $13.80 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q1 and FY23 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PHAS gained 16.1% to close at $1.30.
- Origin Agritech Limited SEED shares climbed 15.3% to close at $8.42 after the company announced it has signed purchase agreements to sell two feedstock companies a total 50,000 metric tons of its corn for RMB150 million.
- HP Inc. HPQ rose 14.8% to close at $40.06 following a Form 4 filing from Berkshire Hathaway's Warren Buffett which showed the purchase of approximately 11.1 million shares of the company's stock.
- Black Diamond Therapeutics, Inc. BDTX jumped 14.1% to close at $3.47.
- AppTech Payments Corp. APCX gained 14.1% to close at $1.70.
- Cuentas Inc. CUEN jumped 13.8% to close at $1.28 as hearing trader Pete Najarian mentioned the stock on CNBC.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. HTGM rose 13.3% to close at $1.45 after the company announced it has harmonized its miRNA Whole Transcriptome Assay with the HTG Transcriptome Panel.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. MACK gained 11.6% to close at $7.13.
- CDK Global, Inc. CDK rose 11.3% to close at $54.50 after the company announced it will be acquired by Brookfield for $54.87 per share in cash.
- BigBear.ai Holdings, Inc. BBAI jumped 11.3% to close at $11.54 amid continued retail investor interest.
- Conduent Incorporated CNDT climbed 10.7% to close at $5.38 after the company announced it is pursuing a separation of its Transportation business through either a sale or a spin-off.
- Euronav NV EURN rose 6.8% to close at $12.00 after the company announced a stock-for-stock combination with Frontline.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Blue Water Vaccines, Inc. BWV shares dipped 82.8% to close at $10.17 on Thursday.
- Aptinyx Inc. APTX shares fell 49.2% to close at $1.19 after the company reported results from its Phase 2b study of NYX-2925 in painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy. The company reported NYX-2925 did not achieve the primary endpoint of the study.
- Vapotherm, Inc. VAPO dropped 39% to close at $7.89 after the company announced the withdrawal of FY22 guidance and issued Q1 sales guidance below analyst estimates.
- Integrated Media Technology Limited IMTE fell 36.1% to close at $13.11.
- Nutex Health Inc. NUTX fell 30.8% to close at $12.38.
- GWG Holdings, Inc. GWGH fell 25.6% to close at $1.95.
- BT Brands, Inc. BTBD dipped 24.7% to close at $2.4750.
- Iveda Solutions, Inc. IVDA fell 22.4% to close at $2.35.
- Biophytis SA BPTS fell 19.8% to close at $2.0850 after the company issued updates on Sarconeos (BIO101) clinical development.
- Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited AEHL dropped 19.6% to settle at $1.35.
- NeuroSense Therapeutics Ltd. NRSN declined 19.4% to close at $2.75. NeuroSense Therapeutics was granted patent in Canada for its ALS Drug PrimeC.
- Four Seasons Education (Cayman) Inc. FEDU dropped 17.9% to close at $0.5325.
- Rite Aid Corporation RAD fell 17.2% to close at $6.99 after Deutsche Bank downgraded the stock from Hold to Sell and lowered its price target from $16 to $1.
- Focus Universal Inc. FCUV dipped 17% to close at $11.03 following a short report from White Diamond Research.
- Lilium N.V. LILM fell 15.5% to close at $4.14.
- Moxian (BVI) Inc MOXC shares fell 15.1% to close at $1.97 after jumping 40% on Wednesday.
- Celsion Corporation CLSN dropped 14.8% to close at $4.4150. Celsion announced a $7 million registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- Tantech Holdings Ltd TANH dipped 14.8% to close at $0.5180.
- Canaan Inc. CAN fell 14.5% to close at $5.21 amid a drop in Bitcoin prices, which has pressured crypto-related stocks.
- Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation STRC dipped 14.4% to close at $5.85.
- HeartCore Enterprises, Inc. HTCR dropped 12.1% to close at $2.83.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ fell 12% to close at $4.63 amid lockdown measures in Shanghai as COVID-19 cases in China rise.
- Aurora Innovation, Inc. AUR dropped 10.3% to close at $5.09.
- CCC Intelligent Solutions Holdings Inc. CCCS shares fell 9.4% to close at $9.69 after the company reported pricing of secondary offering of common stock by selling stockholders.
- Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. ADN fell 9.1% to close at $3.30. Advent Technologies recently announced a definitive agreement with Hyundai Motor Company to use fuel cell technology in delivering green energy solutions to current high carbon applications.
- Pulse Biosciences, Inc. PLSE shares fell 8.4% to close at $3.59. Pulse Biosciences recently reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. BBBY fell 8.2% to close at $19.87 amid continued concerns over aggressive Fed tapering in order to curb inflation. The Russia-Ukraine conflict and a COVID-19 surge in China have also pressured global macro sentiment.
- VNET Group, Inc. VNET fell 6.9% to close at $5.96 amid lockdown measures in Shanghai as COVID-19 cases in China rise.
- IronNet, Inc. IRNT fell 5% to close at $3.40 after the company reported worse-than-expected preliminary Q4 EPS results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMovers From YesterdayTop Gainers