- CytoMed Therapeutics Limited GDTC shares climbed 129.5% to $8.01 after gaining 9% on Monday.
- Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ADIL gained 58.2% to $0.32 after the company issued a business update following favorable comments from US and EU regulatory meetings.
- SOS Limited SOS climbed 49.2% to $8.52.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc. BTTX shares climbed 42.2% to $1.2805 after the FDA approved the company's AspyreRx (formerly BT-001), a prescription-only digital treatment to provide cognitive behavioral therapy to adult patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Taoping Inc. TAOP gained 34.4% to $0.7099. Taoping posted 1H contract revenue of $14.65 million, up 95% year over year.
- TC Biopharm (Holdings) Plc TCBP shares climbed 29.6% to $0.57.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ELOX rose 29.4% to $5.06 after Oppenheimer maintained an Outperform rating on the stock and raised its price target from $50 to $55.
- Vivakor, Inc. VIVK gained 21.6% to $1.29.
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. AGE rose 18.4% to $0.90.
- The9 Limited NCTY gained 18.2% to $1.1299.
- Nuvve Holding Corp. NVVE climbed 16.5% to $0.7927. Nuvve introduced artificial intelligence into its GIVe software platform via integration into the fleetbox charge management app.
- Advent Technologies Holdings, Inc. ADN gained 16.7% to $0.8980.
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. GREE rose 15.4% to $7.55.
- Virios Therapeutics, Inc. VIRI rose 14.4% to $1.74.
- Hesai Group HSAI gained 14.4% to $12.34.
- WD-40 Company WDFC jumped 11.8% to $216.70 after the company reported third quarter results that topped expectations.
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO gained 10.7% to $0.1749 after jumping around 37% on Monday.
- Newell Brands Inc. NWL jumped 10.1% to $9.78. Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Newell Brands with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $13.
- Acumen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ABOS shares climbed 9.8% to $5.45. Acumen Pharmaceuticals recently announced it will present topline results from a Phase 1 trial of its candidate ACI193 at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference in July.
- AirSculpt Technologies, Inc. AIRS gained 9.7% to $9.22. AirSculpt Technologies said it expects above-consensus second-quarter revenues and reiterated its 2023 outlook.
- Zillow Group, Inc. ZG gained 9.4% to $51.00.
- Crown ElectroKinetics Corp. CRKN shares gained 8.8% to $0.1110 after declining around 14% on Monday.
- Etsy, Inc. ETSY rose 8.3% to $93.01. JMP Securities reiterated Etsy with a Market Outperform and maintained a $130 price target.
- Journey Medical Corporation DERM shares fell 28.9% to $2.02. Journey Medical said its Phase 3 trials evaluating DFD-29 for the treatment of papulopustular rosacea in adults achieved co-primary and all secondary endpoints.
- Siyata Mobile Inc. SYTA shares tumbled 21.1% to $0.0571 after the company reported pricing of $2.3 million registered direct of 51,450,000 common shares for $0.045 per share.
- American Rebel Holdings, Inc. AREB shares declined 20% to $2.1990.
- ADC Therapeutics SA ADCT fell 19.8% to $1.90 after the company paused enrollment in Phase 2 LOTIS-9 trial of Zynlonta and rituximab in unfit or frail patients with previously untreated diffuse large b-cell lymphoma.
- DSS, Inc. DSS fell 17.1% to $0.3002. DSS Wealth, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of DSS, Inc, recently named Daniel Lew as Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager.
- Byrna Technologies Inc. BYRN declined 16.8% to $4.34. Byrna Technologies posted downbeat second-quarter results and withdrew guidance for fiscal year 2023.
- Tattooed Chef, Inc. TTCF fell 16% to $0.1765 after declining 19% on Monday. Tattooed Chef recently announced it intends to file for voluntary Chapter 11 Bankruptcy protection.
- Mobilicom Limited MOB fell 14.1% to $2.42. Mobilicom recently announced it received a commercial scale purchase order from Teledyne-FLIR for the production of drones for the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Jupiter Wellness, Inc. JUPW fell 13.7% to $0.4745. Jupiter Wellness shares jumped over 50% on Monday after the company announced it has executed an Asset Purchase Agreement with GBB Drink Lab to acquire all operating assets including the "Safety Shot" rapid alcohol detox drink.
- BioRestorative Therapies, Inc. BRTX declined 13.4% to $3.08 after the company announced a $2.1 million registered direct offering.
- Viridian Therapeutics, Inc. VRDN fell 13.4% to $21.18 after announcing data from ongoing Phase 1/2 trial evaluating VRDN-001 in patients with chronic thyroid eye disease.
- VOXX International Corporation VOXX shares declined 11.8% to $10.00 as the company posted downbeat results for its third quarter on Monday.
- urban-gro, Inc. UGRO shares fell 11.1% to $1.77 after rising around 5% on Monday.
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. SLRX fell 10.3% to $1.30. Salarius Pharmaceuticals received FDA clearance of SP-3164 investigational new drug application to begin a Phase 1 clinical trial in relapsed/refractory non-hodgkin lymphoma patients.
- Carisma Therapeutics, Inc. CARM fell 8.7% to $8.56.
- Century Aluminum Company CENX fell 8.5% to $8.06. Wolfe Research downgraded Century Aluminum from Peer Perform to Underperform and announced a $6 price target.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. IOVA fell 8.4% to $8.06 as the company priced its underwritten public offering of 20,000,000 shares at $7.50 per share.
- VeriSign, Inc. VRSN fell 5.1% to $213.66. Baird downgraded VeriSign from Outperform to Neutral and lowered the price target from $265 to $245.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid Day MoversTop Gainers