- Theseus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. THRX gained 34.1% to settle at $12.58 on Wednesday.
- CMC Materials, Inc. CCMP climbed 33.9% to close at $195.50 on Wednesday after the company announced it will be acquired by Entegris for $6.5 billion in cash and stock.
- Biofrontera Inc. BFRI shares jumped 26.4% to settle at $6.95 on Wednesday after Benchmark initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and announced a $11 price target.
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. RHE gained 23.8% to close at $6.70.
- Regional Health Props, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $1.25 per share.
- Gemini Therapeutics, Inc. GMTX rose 23.1% to settle at $2.99 after HC Wainwright & Co initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a $20 price target.
- CN Energy Group. Inc. CNEY jumped 22.4% to close at $3.01.
- Mesoblast Limited MESO climbed 19.2% to settle at $4.97. Mesoblast shares dropped around 28% on Tuesday after the company was notified by Novartis that it has chosen to terminate the agreement with Mesoblast prior to closing.
- Broadstone Acquisition Corp. BSN gained 19.1% to close at $10.68.
- Cabaletta Bio, Inc. CABA jumped 18.2% to settle at $3.97.
- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc. ENSC surged 17.4% to close at $4.11. Ensysce Biosciences said that the first patients have been enrolled in Phase 1 study of PF614-MPAR, its unique technology platform to provide opioid overdose protection.
- Trio-Tech International TRT gained 16.6% to close at $9.42.
- Aerovate Therapeutics, Inc. AVTE jumped 16.3% to close at $12.34 after the company announced the initiation of its IMPAHCT Phase 2b/Phase 3 trial of AV-101 In Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Optical Cable Corporation OCC gained 16.2% to settle at $6.40.
- Conn's, Inc. CONN rose 16.1% to close at $20.81. Conn's Board of Directors authorized a repurchase program of $150 million of its outstanding stock.
- Design Therapeutics, Inc. DSGN surged 16% to settle at $20.36.
- Bird Global, Inc. BRDS gained 15.7% to close at $8.97.
- VerifyMe, Inc. VRME jumped 13.7% to close at $3.65.
- East Stone Acquisition Corporation ESSC gained 12.9% to close at $15.24 after declining 26% on Tuesday.
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. VIR gained 12.1% to close at $51.62 after the company announced new preclinical data demonstrating the impact of the significant antigenic shift of the new SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant.
- SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC rose 11.9% to close at $1.69 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD shares rose 11.7% to close at $2.78 after the company said it was awarded U.S. General Services Administration contract to distribute personal emergency response systems to Federal, State and Local government purchasers.
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. TNDM climbed 10.5% to close at $144.34.
- Eli Lilly and Company LLY climbed 10.4% to close at $275.28 after the company issued FY21 EPS guidance above analyst estimates.
- Borr Drilling Limited BORR gained 9.2% to close at $1.67 after declining over 4% on Tuesday..
- Galera Therapeutics, Inc. GRTX gained 7.4% to close at $2.90 after BTIG upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy and announced a $15 price target. Galera Therapeutics shares jumped around 96% on Tuesday after the company announced the primary endpoint met statistical significance in corrected topline efficacy data of Phase 3 ROMAN trial of avasopasem.
- Atai Life Sciences N.V. ATAI dropped 31.9% to close at $6.82 on Wednesday.
- China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. PLIN fell 28.2% to settle at $1.81. The company earlier announced the completion of its first purchase of spot Bitcoin miners worth $7 million.
- Aspen Group, Inc. ASPU shares declined 27.2% to close at $1.90 on Wednesday after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results and cut FY22 guidance.
- REV Group, Inc. REVG fell 25.5% to close at $11.87 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results and issued FY22 sales guidance below estimates.
- Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. IDRA shares dipped 25.3% to close at $0.6501 on Wednesday after the company announced tilsotolimod updates. The company said no further enrollment in ILLUMINATE-206 trial is planned at this point.
- LianBio LIAN fell 21.3% to close at $7.68. LianBio reported a Q3 loss of $0.63 per share.
- The Oncology Institute, Inc. TOI fell 17.9% to close at $6.25.
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc. ALZN fell 15.9% to close at $2.59 after jumping 28% on Tuesday.
- LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc LOGC dropped 15.5% to close at $2.45. Barclays maintained LogicBio Therapeutics with an Overweight and lowered the price target from $24 to $8.
- Legend Biotech Corporation LEGN shares fell 15.3% to close at $41.14 after the company reported an offering of $300 million in ADSs.
- Huadi International Group Co., Ltd. HUDI fell 15% to close at $27.62.
- iSpecimen Inc. ISPC fell 13.3% to close at $10.87.
- MIND Technology, Inc. MIND shares fell 12.9% to close at $1.55. MIND Technology shares gained 30% on Tuesday after the company reported it entered into a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement with the United States Navy's Naval Surface Warfare Center, Panama City Division.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI fell 12.5% to close at $6.35 after Stifel downgraded the stock from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $50 to $9. Adagio Therapeutics shares dipped 79% on Tuesday after the company said based on the in vitro findings related to Omicron, it plans to pause patient recruitment in its Phase 2/3 COVID-19 treatment trial at clinical sites in South Africa.
- Zai Lab Limited ZLAB fell 12.4% to close at $54.90.
- Cerence Inc. CRNC dropped 11.4% to close at $69.20. Cerence’s board promoted Dr. Stefan Ortmanns to Chief Executive Officer and Director.
- ABM Industries Incorporated ABM fell 11% to close at $40.88 as the company reported fourth-quarter revenue growth of 14.2% year-over-year to $1.69 billion, comprised of 7.4% organic growth and 6.8% from acquisition.
- BeiGene, Ltd. BGNE fell 10.7% to close at $248.56. BeiGene reported authorisation of BRUKINSA (zanubrutinib) from the UK’s MHRA for the treatment of adults with Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia in Great Britain.
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. CPS fell 7.1% to close at $19.71.
- Nisun International Enterprise Development Group Co., Ltd NISN fell 6.9% to close at $3.50.
- I-Mab IMAB fell 5% to close at $46.97. I-Mab received IND approval for Phase 1 clinical trial of bispecific antibody TJ-CD4B in solid tumors in China.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.