- Yunhong CTI Ltd. CTIB rose 42% to $0.54 after dipping 56% on Thursday.
- Top Ships Inc. TOPS rose 41.6% to $5.14 after jumping 20% on Thursday.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RIGL shares climbed 34.5% to $0.9201 after the company reported FDA approval of REZLIDHIA for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia with a susceptible IDH1 mutation.
- Cyclo Therapeutics, Inc. CYTH climbed 27.7% to $2.0456. Cyclo Therapeutics, last month, posted a Q3 net loss of $4.2 million.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV rose 27% to $12.66. China Renaissance downgraded XPeng from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $40.5 to $11.3.
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. AVXL shares gained 25.5% to $11.13 after the company announced the ANAVEX2-73 Phase 2B/3 study met primary and key secondary endpoints, showing a statistically significant reduction of clinical decline in study of patients with early Alzheimer's disease.
- Satixfy Communications Ltd. SATX surged 23.3% to $19.90.
- Samsara Inc. IOT gained 21.7% to $12.05 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued FY23 guidance above estimates.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc SPB jumped 21.5% to $64.02.
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED rose 20.8% to $3.83 after jumping 29% on Thursday. Ra Medical Systems, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $4.36 per share.
- Vivakor, Inc. VIVK gained 19% to $2.2009.
- Bit Brother Limited BTB surged 18.8% to $0.34.
- Trinity Place Holdings Inc. TPHS jumped 18.4% to $0.7502.
- Smartsheet Inc. SMAR rose 17.9% to $38.33 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued guidance above estimates.
- FLJ Group Limited FLJ gained 16.9% to $1.02.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI surged 15.1% to $19.59.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ gained 14.4% to $3.33.
- Ivanhoe Electric Inc. IE rose 13.3% to $11.53. Ivanhoe Electric IncExecutive Chairman Robert M Friedland acquired a total of 422,767 shares at an average price of $9.85.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ rose 13.2% to $0.2445. Helbiz Kitchen, a part of Helbiz, partnered to bring food delivery to United States with Kitchen United.
- SenesTech, Inc. SNES gained 12.2% to $3.3650.
- Hillstream BioPharma, Inc. HILS surged 12.1% to $0.5382. Hillstream BioPharma announced the development of proprietary targeted biologics, Knob Quatrabodies against PD-1.
- VIA optronics AG VIAO gained 10.5% to $2.10. The company recently reported a rise in quarterly earnings.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. JKS surged 10.1% to $54.54.
- Peloton Interactive, Inc. PTON gained 9.1% to $12.76.
- UiPath Inc. PATH rose 9.1% to $14.10 after the company reported upbeat Q3 results and issued strong sales forecast.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Theratechnologies Inc. THTX shares fell 38.4% to $1.30 after the company announced it decided to pause the enrollment of patients in its Phase 1 clinical trial of TH1902.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL fell 28.9% to $0.2596 after the company priced an $8 milllion underwritten public offering.
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. MFH dropped 18% to $0.72
- ObsEva SA OBSV dipped 15% to $0.1803.
- Vaxxinity, Inc. VAXX fell 14.7% to $2.0301 after the company reported topline Pivotal Phase 3 COVID-19 booster data for UB-612.
- IDEX Biometrics ASA IDBA declined 13.6% to $9.50.
- MMTec, Inc. MTC dropped 13.2% to $0.99.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. CBRL fell 12.7% to $99.11 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS results.
- Asana, Inc. ASAN fell 11.5% to $15.98 after the company issued Q4 and FY23 sales guidance below estimates.
- Biophytis S.A. BPTS shares fell 9.9% to $0.4412 after declining over 25% on Thursday.
- 2U, Inc. TWOU dropped 9.7% to $7.52.
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. SONM fell 9.7% to $0.4812. Sonim Technologies shares jumped 29% on Thursday after the company announced a $17 million additional tablet order.
- Zscaler, Inc. ZS shares fell 9% to $131.48 after the company reported first-quarter results.
- KNOT Offshore Partners LP KNOP dropped 9% to $9.38. The company recently posted upbeat quarterly sales.
- Veeva Systems Inc. VEEV fell 8.1% to $176.00. Veeva posted upbeat results for its third quarter, but issued weak guidance for the fourth quarter.
- Mullen Automotive, Inc. MULN shares fell 6.8% to $0.2024. Mullen Automotive shares gained 13% on Thursday after the company announced it closed on the acquisition of Electric Last Mile Solutions' assets.
- Marvell Technology, Inc. MRVL fell 6.6% to $42.38 after the company reported weaker-than-expected results for its third quarter and issued weak forecast for the current quarter.
Also check this out Dow Drops Nearly 200 Points But Market Volatility Eases.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.