- Revlon, Inc. REV rose 125.5% to $2.6499. Revlon’s stock dropped sharply on Monday after the company is reportedly expected to file for bankruptcy.
- ShiftPixy, Inc. PIXY gained 88.8% to $0.4301.
- Qudian Inc. QD jumped 59.7% to $1.1501 after the company announced a share repurchase program of up to $200 million.
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. CLVS shares rose 36.5% to $0.9558 after gaining more than 5% on Monday.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. KAVL jumped 34.2% to $2.3214 after the company reached an agreement with Phillip Morris for international electronic nicotine delivery system product distribution.
- Symbotic Inc. SYM gained 25.2% to $13.99.
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. SONM jumped 20.3% to $0.6251 after the company announced multiple additional purchase orders totaling $6.4 million in initial stocking orders from U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Houston American Energy Corp. HUSA shares gained 20.3% to $7.60.
- Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. SLNO rose 18.9% to $0.2024 after the company presented data from its DCCR development program at ENDO 2022.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO shares gained 18% to $9.12.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. EDU gained 17.3% to $20.06. JP Morgan, on Monday, upgraded the stock from Neutral to Overweight and raised its price target from $14 to $24.
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited INDO jumped 17% to $9.05.
- SIGNA Sports United N.V. SSU gained 15.7% to $6.94.
- Entera Bio Ltd. ENTX rose 15.6% to $1.93. Entera Bio, last month, posted a Q1 loss of $0.13 per share.
- Continental Resources, Inc. CLR gained 14.4% to $73.80 after the company announced the receipt of a "take private" proposal from the Hamm family.
- Waitr Holdings Inc. WTRH jumped 14.3% to $0.1645.
- Belite Bio, Inc BLTE gained 14.3% to $26.00.
- FedEx Corporation FDX surged 12.2% to $225.54 after the company announced actions to enhance stockholder value. The company raised its quarterly dividend from $0.75 to $1.15 per share.
- Braze, Inc. BRZE jumped 11.8% to $32.89 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results. The company also issued Q2 and FY23 EPS and sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- NIO Inc. NIO gained 9.3% to $17.49. NIO announced it will hold a product launch event on June 15 at 8:00 am ET.
- Oracle Corporation ORCL rose 8.1% to $69.22 following better-than-expected quarterly results.
- National Vision Holdings, Inc. EYE rose 6.2% to $26.85. National Vision will replace Renewable Energy Group in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on June 16.
- SeaChange International, Inc. SEAC shares dropped 41.1% to $0.4051. SeaChange International and Trillerverz, the AI-powered open garden platform for creators, mutually agreed to terminate their proposed merger signed on December 22, 2021.
- Outset Medical, Inc. OM shares dipped 29.3% to $14.43. Outset Medical implemented a shipment hold on the distribution of its Tablo Hemodialysis System for home use pending the FDA review and clearance of a 510(k).
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX fell 23.6% to $11.66 after surging more than 15% on Monday.
- HeartCore Enterprises, Inc. HTCR fell 21.1% to $1.6799.
- Applied Blockchain, Inc. APLD dropped 20% to $1.0399. Applied Blockchain announced expiration of share lock-up.
- Hillstream BioPharma, Inc. HILS shares fell 17% to $1.1199. Hillstream BioPharma shares jumped around 69% on Monday after the company announced a share repurchase program to acquire up to $1 million of the company's common stock.
- Cyngn Inc. CYN fell 15.2% to $1.39. Cyngn recently announced its collaboration with Qualcomm to demonstrate autonomous mobile robots powered by the Qualcomm Robotics RB5 Platform at the Hannover Messe Expo.
- AeroClean Technologies, Inc. AERC dipped 15.1% to $14.65. Benchmark downgraded AeroClean Technologies from Buy to Hold.
- FG Financial Group, Inc. FGF dropped 14.8% to $1.9917.
- TDH Holdings, Inc. PETZ declined 14.6% to $2.42.
- Arcellx, Inc. ACLX fell 13.2% to $18.85.
- Zedge, Inc. ZDGE dipped 12.5% to $4.1989. Zedge reported third-quarter revenue growth of 18.6% year-over-year to $6.2 million.
- Legacy Housing Corporation LEGH fell 12.3% to $12.78. B. Riley Securities downgraded Legacy Housing from Buy to Neutral and announced a $16 price target.
- Eros Media World Plc EMWP dropped 11.7% to $2.62.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. NEPT dipped 10.3% to $2.88. Neptune Wellness named Raymond Silcock as Chief Financial Officer.
- Oblong Inc. OBLG shares fell 9.2% to $0.3399 after jumping over 21% on Monday.
- DBV Technologies S.A. DBVT fell 8.8% to $2.1150 after declining around 16% on Monday. DBV Technologies recently reported topline results from its Phase 3 EPITOPE trial and said the trial met the primary endpoint.
- Processa Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PCSA dropped 7.7% to $2.63.
- Sibanye Stillwater Limited SBSW shares fell 6.5% to $10.40 after dropping around 5% on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.