- American Rebel Holdings, Inc. AREB shares climbed 63.3% to $3.45 following the company's recent uplisting to the Nasdaq.
- BRC Inc. BRCC climbed 35.8% to $16.31.
- IronNet, Inc. IRNT shares climbed 23.8% to $4.3450 after the company announced an agreement with a Gulf Cooperation Council country to provide collective defense for critical national infrastructure.
- Anghami Inc. ANGH gained 20.9% to $13.60 amid continued volatility following its recent listing on Nasdaq.
- Peabody Energy Corporation BTU rose 19% to $16.18 following strong quarterly results.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA jumped 18.2% to $4.2200. Society Pass recently announced pricing of a $10 million underwritten public offering.
- Datadog, Inc. DDOG gained 15.5% to $179.73 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results and issued Q1 and FY22 sales guidance above estimates.
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU gained 15% to $5.75.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. NEPT rose 14.9% to $0.3216 following Q3 results.
- Preferred Apartment Communities, Inc. APTS surged 14.5% to $20.56. Bloomberg reported Wednesday that Preferred Apartment Communities REIT is exploring options, including a potential sale.
- Twilio Inc. TWLO rose 13.5% to $229.34 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued Q1 sales guidance above estimates.
- Grab Holdings Limited GRAB rose 13.5% to $6.30. Grab is expected to report quarterly earnings on March 3, 2022.
- Bowlero Corp. BOWL gained 13.2% to $8.74 after the company reported Q4 sales results up from last year.
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. RHE surged 12.1% to $4.2599.
- Nutriband Inc. NTRB gained 11.2% to $6.09.
- Mattel, Inc. MAT rose 10.6% to $25.15 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results and issued FY22 adjusted EPS guidance above estimates.
- CleanSpark, Inc. CLSK rose 10.4% to $9.21 after reporting Q1 results.
- Marqeta, Inc. MQ rose 8.4% to $12.05 after the company announced it expects to outperform its previously announced Q4 net revenue and adjusted EBITDA guidance and appointed Mike Milotech as its new CFO.
- The Macerich Company MAC gained 7.7% to $17.38 following Q4 results.
- The Walt Disney Company DIS shares rose 6.6% to $156.94 after the company reported stronger-than-expected financial results for its fiscal first quarter. Disney ended the quarter with 129.8 million subscribers for Disney+, up 37% year-over-year.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. UBER rose 5.1% to $42.23. Uber reported net income of $892 million for the fourth quarter, while sales exceeded views. The company also said it expects Q1 adjusted EBITDA to be between $100 million and $130 million.
- AstraZeneca PLC AZN rose 4.2% to $59.61 after reporting quarterly earnings results.
Also check out this: Executives Sell More Than $210M Of 5 Stocks
- Quantum Corporation QMCO shares dipped 42.2% to $2.86 after the company reported mixed Q3 earnings results and issued Q4 EPS and sales guidance below estimates. Oppenheimer downgraded Quantum from Outperform to Perform, while B. Riley Securities downgraded the stock from Buy to Neutral.
- 2U, Inc. TWOU dropped 41.2% to $10.57 after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued FY22 revenue guidance. Berenberg and William Blair downgraded the stock.
- EMCORE Corporation EMKR fell 28% to $4.24 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS results and issued Q2 sales guidance below estimates. Lake Street downgraded EMCORE from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $11 to $4.5.
- Vimeo, Inc. VMEO dipped 24.1% to $10.50 after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. APRN dropped 23.3% to $6.47 after reporting a Q4 loss.
- TTM Technologies, Inc. TTMI fell 21.7% to $11.22 as the company issued weak earnings forecast for the first quarter.
- InfuSystem Holdings Inc. INFU dipped 21.6% to $11.20 following Q4 results.
- Impinj, Inc. PI fell 20.8% to $71.03 after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued Q1 EPS and sales guidance.
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc. GOOS dropped 18% to $28.15 as the company reported Q3 results and lowered FY22 forecast.
- Astrea Acquisition Corp. ASAX fell 16.6% to $8.29.
- NGL Energy Partners LP NGL dipped 16.6% to $2.0650 after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- Lumen Technologies, Inc. LUMN shares fell 15.3% to $10.85 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 results and issued FY22 adjusted EBITDA guidance.
- TechTarget, Inc. TTGT fell 15% to $77.89 following Q4 earnings.
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. USX dropped 14.2% to $3.79 after the company reported mixed Q4 earnings results.
- Quotient Technology Inc. QUOT fell 14.2% to $6.20 after the company reported mixed Q4 earnings results and issued Q1 and FY22 sales guidance below estimates.
- Tritium DCFC Limited DCFC fell 12.3% to $13.75 after the company on Tuesday announced a manufacturing facility in Tennessee.
- iRobot Corporation IRBT shares fell 11.9% to $64.26 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS and sales results and issued FY22 guidance.
- Healthcare Capital Corp. HCCC dropped 11.2% to $8.85.
- Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated DBD declined 8.5% to $7.80 after releasing Q4 earnings.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS shares fell 6.6% to $9.35 after the company reported a $2.2 billion quarterly loss.
Also check out this: Executives Buy Around $64M Of 3 Stocks
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasConsumer DiscretionaryFinancialsLeisure ProductsMid-Day MoversRetail REIT'sTop Gainers