- Phunware, Inc. PHUN shares jumped 471.2% to close at $8.74 on Friday. Phunware shares jumped over 45% on Thursday, possibly in sympathy with Digital World Acquisition as traders circulated an article from May 2020 highlight a partnership between Phunware and the former Trump campaign.
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. DWAC gained 107% to settle at $94.20. Digital World Acquisition surged around 357% on Thursday following an announcement the company will merge with Trump Media & Technology Group.
- SG Blocks, Inc. SGBX jumped 42.4% to close at $4.80 as traders circulated a report indicating Donald Trump Jr. in 2012 entered a two-year consulting agreement with the company. Trump-related stocks have surged today in sympathy with Digital World Acquisition.
- Creatd, Inc. CRTD shares rose 41.4% to close at $4.13. WHE Agency parent company Creatd signed creator Alexis LaRue. The financial terms of the contract remain undisclosed.
- Portillo's Inc. PTLO climbed 28.6% to close at $37.43. Portillo's rose 45% on Thursday after the company priced its IPO at $20 per share.
- Grom Social Enterprises, Inc. GROM gained 28.5% to close at $4.56. Grom Social Enterprises amended private placement to increase total raise to up to $10.4 million.
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. CTIB climbed 27.6% to settle at $2.66.
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. AUPH gained 26.8% to close at $28.00. Bristol-Myers is said to make a takeover approach to Aurinia, Bloomberg reported.
- Salem Media Group, Inc. SALM shares jumped 26.7% to close at $4.70. Salem Media shares being traded as another sympathy play with momentum in Digital World Acquisition shares.
- Biotricity, Inc. BTCY surged 22% to settle at $4.24 on above-average volume.
- Babylon Holdings Ltd. BBLN gained 18.5% to close at $10.90.
- Progenity, Inc. PROG surged 18.4% to close at $2.96 on abnormally-high volume.
- Benessere Capital Acquisition Corp. BENE gained 15.7% to close at $11.69. CEO Patrick Orlando is Chairman and COE of Digital World Acquisition Corp.
- GasLog Partners LP GLOP rose 14.3% to close at $5.19 after Jefferies upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy and raised its price target from $5 to $6.5.
- Bakkt Holdings, Inc. BKKT gained 14% to settle at $9.15.
- Dutch Bros Inc. BROS surged 13.7% to close at $68.86 amid post-IPO volatility.
- Context Therapeutics Inc. CNTX climbed 13.3% to close at $6.99 amid post-IPO volatility.
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. CLF rose 12.7% to close at $23.85 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. FRSX gained 12.3% to close at $3.28. Athira Pharma, Inc. ATHA gained 11.2% to settle at $10.71. Athira Pharma reported completion of enrollment in Phase 2 ACT-AD trial evaluating ATH-1017 for mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease. The company announced the appointment of Mark Litton, who was serving as the company's chief operating officer, as its chief executive officer.
- WeWork WE gained 10.5% to close at $13.02 after gaining over 13% on Thursday.
- Treace Medical Concepts, Inc. TMCI jumped 10.2% to close at $21.98. Treace announced grant of additional U.S. patent on instrumented bunion correction.
- Olin Corporation OLN gained 9.4% to settle at $56.40 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- T2 Biosystems, Inc. TTOO rose 6.3% to close at $0.8784 after the company announced distribution agreements in key Asia-Pacific markets.
- Metacrine, Inc. MTCR shares fell 57.4% to close at $1.63 on Friday after the company reported interim results for the MET642 Phase 2a trial in patients with NASH and announced a strategic reprioritization of its clinical development programs.
- Xiaobai Maimai Inc. HX shares fell 38.5% to close at $5.62 after dropping over 50% on Thursday.
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. OCUL dropped 36.2% to settle at $6.91 after the company announced topline results for its Phase 2 clinical trial of OTX-CSI for the treatment of dry eye disease did not meet the primary endpoint.
- Snap Inc. SNAP shares dipped 26.6% to close at $55.14. Snap reported upbeat earnings for its third quarter, while sales missed expectations. The company also issued Q4 sales guidance below estimates.
- Cambium Networks Corporation CMBM fell 26.4% to close at $27.40 after the company cut its Q3 2021 revenue guidance, noting 'greater than anticipated global supply constraints.'
- Minerva Surgical, Inc. UTRS dropped 25% to settle at $9.00 after pricing its IPO at $12 per share.
- Seaport Global Acquisition Corp SGAM fell 24.8% to close at $9.62 after surging 33% on Thursday.
- Socket Mobile, Inc. SCKT shares dipped 24.6% to close at $6.77 after the company announced Q3 earnings results.
- Eargo, Inc. EAR fell 23.8% to close at $7.78.
- Cambium Networks Corporation CMBM dropped 23.4% to settle at $27.40 after the company cut its Q3 2021 revenue guidance, noting 'greater than anticipated global supply constraints.'
- Agenus Inc. AGEN declined 21.8% to close at $4.01 after the company provided an update on balstilimab development.
- Altus Midstream Company ALTM fell 19.9% to close at $68.01 after the company, and EagleClaw, announced an all-stock business combination.
- Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. BCYP dropped 19.2% to settle at $8.44. Big Cypress Acquisition stockholders recently approved business combination with SAB Biotherapeutics.
- China Finance Online Co. Limited JRJC declined 17.6% to close at $7.52 after jumping more than 20% on Thursday.
- X Financial XYF dropped 17.2% to close at $5.05.
- Nutriband Inc. NTRB declined 15.8% to close at $4.90. Nutriband received additional $2,062,500 from exercise of warrants.
- ClearOne, Inc. CLRO fell 15.8% to settle at $1.76.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. INM shares fell 15.2% to settle at $1.62. InMed Pharmaceuticals recently announced completion of BayMedica acquisition.
- Sio Gene Therapies Inc. SIOX fell 14.4% to close at $2.02. Sio Gene Therapies recently announced it was granted FDA Fast Track Designation for its investigational AXO-AAV-GM1 gene therapy.
- Mesabi Trust MSB fell 14.3% to settle at $30.80. Mesabi Trust recently declares a $1.42/unit dividend.
- Shapeways Holdings, Inc. SHPW dropped 14.1% to close at $8.23. Shapeways Holdings S-1 recently showed registration for 35.5 million share and 4 million warrants to buy shares shelf offering.
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Inc. USX fell 13.8% to close at $8.01 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS results. Following earnings, B of A Securities downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underperform.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO dipped 13.7% to close at $1.95. ION Geophysical recently issued Q3 sales guidance above estimates.
- Vinco Ventures, Inc. BBIG fell 13.4% to close at $5.19. The company recently reported the CEO and CFO resigned and transitioned into other roles within the company at Vinco Venture's parent company ZASH Global Media and a Vinco Ventures subsidiary, Cryptyde.
- JX Luxventure Limited LLL dropped 11.1% to close at $2.96.
- Intel Corporation INTC shares declined 11.7% to close at $49.46. Intel reported upbeat earnings for the third quarter, while sales missed estimates.
- Ventyx Biosciences, Inc. VTYX fell 11.3% to close at $18.65. Ventyx Biosciences gained 31% on Thursday after pricing its IPO at $16 per share.
- Camber Energy, Inc. CEI shares fell 11.1% to close at $1.44 after declining over 10% on Thursday.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. KAVL fell 10.9% to close at $1.56 after dipping over 10% on Thursday.
- PubMatic, Inc. PUBM fell 10.2% to close at $26.51.
- Sesen Bio, Inc. SESN fell 8% to close at $1.15. The FDA recently granted Sesen Bio’s request for a Type A meeting to discuss issued raised in the FDA's Complete Response Letter related to vicineum.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasAerospace & DefenseIndustrialsInformation TechnologyIT Consulting & Other ServicesMovers From Yesterday