- Celcuity Inc. CELC shares climbed 50.9% to close at $21.60 on Friday after the company announced a worldwide licensing agreement with Pfizer to develop and commercialize gedatolisib. Separately, Celcuity reported positive preliminary data for the 103 patients enrolled in the expansion portion of an ongoing Phase 1b clinical trial evaluating gedatolisib, plus Ibrance and endocrine therapy, in ER+/HER2- advanced or metastatic breast cancer patients.
- VectivBio Holding AG VECT gained 42.5% to close at $24.23 as the company priced its IPO at $17 per share.
- Riley Exploration Permian, Inc. REPX surged 29.8% to settle at $31.95 after Roth Capital initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a price target of $42 per share.
- Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, Inc. BTX jumped 25.1% to close at $6.43 after dropping over 10% on Thursday.
- Affimed N.V. AFMD surged 23.5% to settle at $9.74 after the company announced initial clinical data from an investigator-sponsored study evaluating cord blood-derived natural killer (cbNK) cells pre-complexed with Affimed's innate cell engager (ICE) AFM13 (CD16A/CD30).
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. CGA rose 22.6% to close at $7.76.
- BriaCell Therapeutics Corp. BCTX gained 19% to close at $5.21.
- GT Biopharma, Inc. GTBP surged 18.8% to close at $10.44.
- Clever Leaves Holdings Inc. CLVR gained 18.3% to settle at $12.15.
- United Time Technology Co., Ltd. UTME shares jumped 16% to close at $49.05 after dipping over 48% on Thursday. The company recently priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Natuzzi S.p.A. NTZ surged 15.5% to close at $16.40.
- China Online Education Group COE rose 15.3% to settle at $23.00.
- The Lovesac Company LOVE surged 14.9% to settle at $71.75. BTIG maintained Lovesac with a Buy and raised the price target from $62 to $77.
- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. NCSM rose 14.8% to close at $28.00.
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PRTK gained 14.5% to close at $7.96 as traders circulated Agora note saying company is a 'new buy.'
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. BBQ surged 14.4% to settle at $13.90.
- Sohu.com Limited SOHU rose 13.6% to close at $18.90.
- Rice Acquisition Corp. RICE gained 12.9% to close at $17.30. Rice Acquisition, last week, reported a merger agreement to combine Aria Energy and Archaea Energy into the industry-leading renewable natural gas platform.
- fuboTV Inc. FUBO rose 12.6% to settle at $23.31 after the company announced it acquired exclusive streaming rights to the Qatar World Cup 2022 Qualifying matches of South American Football Confederation.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI climbed 11.8% to settle at $10.77. The company recently named Mike Riccio as Chief Financial Officer.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. BBW gained 11.5% to settle at $9.01.
- Gulf Resources, Inc. GURE rose 9.5% to settle at $5.09 after the company reported a narrower loss for the fourth quarter.
- U.S. Global Investors, Inc. GROW rose 9.2% to close at $11.84.
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. GTIM climbed 7.3% to close at $4.88 as the company reported a 22.9% year-over-year surge in same store sales for its Good Times brand during its second fiscal quarter ended March 30, 2021.
- Genetic Technologies Limited GENE gained 6.5% to close at $4.57 as the company said it has completed all validation for its COVID-19 risk test.
- Greenwich LifeSciences, Inc. GLSI rose 6.1% to close at $53.60 after the company disclosed the abstract results of the final 5 year immune response data of the Phase IIb clinical trial at the 2021 AACR Annual Meeting.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOVX rose 6.1% to close at $4.71. GeoVax recently announced it received a Notice of Allowance for its Hepatitis B vaccine patent.
- Predictive Oncology Inc. POAI shares gained 5.7% to close at $1.49 after jumping 15% on Thursday.
- DiaMedica Therapeutics Inc DMAC rose 5.4% to close at $9.91 after Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and announced a $27 price target.
- Franklin Wireless Corp. FKWL fell 23.8% to settle at $13.26 after dropping 15% on Thursday. Franklin Wireless was recently informed regarding battery issues in some of its wireless hotspot devices.
- Novo Integrated Sciences, Inc. NVOS shares tumbled 23.5% to close at $2.74 after the company reported pricing of $8 million registered direct offering at $3.35 per share.
- Virpax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. VRPX dipped 19% to close at $4.86 after jumping over 30% on Thursday. The company recently announced data from a sciatic nerve preclinical study designed to evaluate Probudur, Virpax's liposomal bupivacaine product candidate.
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. MDRR dropped 18.6% to close at $1.4250 after the company reported pricing of $12 million public offering of common stock.
- Provention Bio, Inc. PRVB dropped 17.8% to close at $8.00 after the company said it has been notified by the FDA that it has identified deficiencies in the company's biologic license application for teplizumab for the delay or prevention of clinical type 1 diabetes. The identified deficiencies preclude discussion of labeling and post-marketing requirements/commitments at this time, the company said, citing the FDA.
- Applied Molecular Transport Inc. AMTI dipped 17.3% to close at $48.93.
- Chemomab Therapeutics Ltd. CMMB fell 16.6% to close at $45.90 after jumping over 111% on Thursday.
- Bonso Electronics International Inc. BNSO fell 16.4% to close at $8.27 after the company reported receipt of Nasdaq notice of deficiency for failure to hold an annual meeting of shareholders.
- Ikena Oncology, Inc. IKNA dipped 15.3% to close at $16.05.
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. IGMS dropped 14.1% to settle at $68.49.
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. DLPN tumbled 13.9% to settle at $10.85 after the company late Thursday said an audit committee found previously-issued financial statements should no longer be relied upon.
- Five Star Senior Living Inc. FVE dropped 13.7% to close at $5.49. Diversified Healthcare Trust agreed to amend management agreements with Five Star Senior Living Inc.
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc. ONCY fell 13.6% to settle at $4.01.
- AeroCentury Corp. ACY fell 13.3% to close at $10.09 after dropping around 8% on Thursday.
- Karooooo Ltd. KARO dropped 13% to settle at $30.87. The company recently priced its IPO at $28 per share.
- Zentalis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ZNTL dropped 11.9% to settle at $37.41.
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. ONCT fell 11.6% to close at $8.26.
- Alector, Inc. ALEC dropped 11.5% to settle at $17.37.
- SemiLEDs CorporationLEDS fell 11% to close at $4.85 after the company reported a Q2 loss of $0.06 per share.
- WD-40 Company WDFC shares declined 9.5% to settle at $280.07 after the company reported downbeat Q2 results.
- Salem Media Group, Inc. SALM fell 9.4% to close at $2.50. Salem Media recently reported a partnership with The Todd Starnes Podcast.
- PriceSmart, Inc. PSMT dropped 7.1% to settle at $89.57 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMovers From YesterdayTop Gainers