- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 13.33% at $0.02
- Compass Diversified Hldgs CODI shares closed up 11.83% at $23.11
- Green Thumb Industries GTBIF shares closed up 9.87% at $13.13
- Trulieve Cannabis TCNNF shares closed up 8.82% at $14.80
- Curaleaf Holdings CURLF shares closed up 8.22% at $5.95
- TerrAscend TRSSF shares closed up 8.20% at $4.09
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed up 6.92% at $3.09
- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares closed up 5.02% at $4.34
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed up 4.57% at $0.75
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed up 3.11% at $0.12
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed down 13.55% at $7.40
- Leviathan Natural Prods LVCNF shares closed down 11.75% at $0.55
- ReneSola SOL shares closed down 8.13% at $4.52
- World Acceptance WRLD shares closed down 6.73% at $176.33
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed down 6.72% at $1.25
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed down 5.73% at $5.76
- Cara Therapeutics CARA shares closed down 4.85% at $8.04
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares closed down 4.79% at $133.88
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down 4.76% at $1.00
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed down 4.56% at $0.82
- Scotts Miracle Gro SMG shares closed down 4.52% at $104.59
- Village Farms Intl VFF shares closed down 4.34% at $3.97
- HEXO HEXO shares closed down 4.14% at $0.35
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed down 4.10% at $2.81
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed down 3.74% at $1.03
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed down 3.70% at $3.77
- Tilray TLRY shares closed down 3.07% at $4.74
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF