- Flower One Hldgs FLOOF shares closed up 17.57% at $0.15
- Empower Clinics EPWCF shares closed up 11.91% at $0.44
- Cipher Pharms Inc CPHRF shares closed up 10.74% at $1.34
- MariMed MRMD shares closed up 9.88% at $0.89
- Invictus MD Strategies IVITF shares closed up 9.76% at $0.05
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed up 9.24% at $0.07
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed up 8.84% at $2.71
- SOL Global Investments SOLCF shares closed up 7.9% at $2.74
- World Acceptance WRLD shares closed up 7.43% at $181.08
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed up 6.33% at $0.84
- Charlottes Web Holdings CWBHF shares closed up 5.92% at $3.34
- ReneSola SOL shares closed up 5.81% at $7.65
- Village Farms Intl VFF shares closed up 5.17% at $9.96
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed up 5.05% at $3.33
- Urban-gro UGRO shares closed up 4.84% at $9.96
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed up 4.59% at $41.69
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed up 4.46% at $1.17
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed up 3.72% at $10.87
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed up 3.51% at $0.87
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares closed up 3.29% at $0.24
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed up 3.22% at $4.81
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed up 3.16% at $7.52
- Tilray TLRY shares closed up 3.11% at $14.60
- Compass Diversified Hldgs CODI shares closed up 2.52% at $25.26
- Canopy Growth CGC shares closed up 2.46% at $20.44
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed down 5.62% at $10.42
- The Flowr FLWPF shares closed down 3.8% at $0.16
- Tetra Bio Pharma TBPMF shares closed down 3.37% at $0.22
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed down 2.9% at $0.32
- Rhinomed RHNMF shares closed down 2.81% at $0.14
- Meridian Bioscience VIVO shares closed down 1.08% at $18.34
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down 1.03% at $2.89
Lead image by Ilona Szentivanyi. Copyright: Benzinga.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us September 13-14, 2022 at The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.