- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. JAKK rose 34.7% to $23.01 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 results.
- Athersys, Inc. ATHX rose 35.1% to $0.2568 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Wednesday. Athersys is expected to release its Q2 financial results on Thursday, August 11, 2022.
- NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. NRXP rose 23.5% to $0.63 in pre-market trading. NRx Pharmaceuticals recently reported the appointment of Stephen Willard, Chief Executive Officer and Director.
- Boxlight Corporation BOXL rose 23.2% to $0.6898 in pre-market trading. Boxlight, last week, announced pricing of a $5 million registered direct offering.
- Avalon GloboCare Corp. AVCO rose 20% to $0.58 in pre-market trading. Avalon Globocare, last month, filed for mixed shelf of up to $50 million.
- Cryptyde, Inc. TYDE rose 17.3% to $1.49 in pre-market trading after jumping 44% on Wednesday.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB rose 15.7% to $0.58 in pre-market trading. Revelation Biosciences recently announced pricing of a $5 million public offering.
- Sunnova Energy International Inc. NOVA rose 12.9% to $22.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results.
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. KAVL rose 10.9% to $1.22 in pre-market trading. Kaival Brands recently announced the launch of PMI's self-contained e-vapor product, VEEBA, in Canada.
- Sunrun Inc. RUN rose 10.6% to $26.30 in pre-market trading alongside Sunnova Energy International after the company reported strong top-line financial results and reaffirmed guidance.
- Vaxxinity, Inc. VAXX rose 10.5% to $1.98 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 5% on Wednesday.
- Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. MAXN rose 10% to $12.50 in pre-market trading after gaining around 4% on Wednesday.
- Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. CELZ rose 9.5% to $0.7449 in pre-market trading.
- Spok Holdings, Inc. SPOK shares rose 9.2% to $7.00 in pre-market trading after the company swung to a profit in the second quarter.
- Plug Power Inc. PLUG rose 9.1% to $18.74 in pre-market trading after Senator Joe Manchin reversed his opposition to a bill that includes provisions to address climate change.
- Otonomo Technologies Ltd. OTMO rose 9% to $0.73 in pre-market trading.
- Etsy, Inc. ETSY rose 7.9% to $103.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results.
- AlphBloom Energy Corporation BE rose 7.5% to $18.50 in pre-market trading. Alphabet reported downbeat earnings for its second quarter on Tuesday. However, revenue for the company’s Search and Other segment was $40.7 billion, up 13.7% year-over-year.
- Spirit Airlines, Inc. SAVE rose 5.3% to $25.58 in pre-market trading as the company reported termination of merger agreement with Frontier. The Wall Street Journal reported that JetBlue Airways is nearing a deal to buy Spirit.
- Ford Motor Company F rose 5.2% to $13.88 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 EPS and sales results. The company also raised its quarterly dividend and announced it has advanced its Ford+ growth plan.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Community Health Systems, Inc. CYH shares fell 53.7% to $2.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results. The company also guided 2022 EPS of $(2.55)-$(1.65) versus the consensus estimate of $0.96.
- Coursera, Inc. COUR fell 30.8% to $11.24 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results and issued Q3 guidance below estimates. Raymond James downgraded Coursera from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Teladoc Health, Inc. TDOC fell 23% to $33.29 in pre-market trading after the company reported a year-over-year drop in Q2 EPS and said it now expects2022 results to be toward the lower end of guidance ranges.
- Digital Brands Group, Inc. DBGI shares fell 20% to $0.1085 in pre-market trading after the company received a determination letter from the Nasdaq stating that the Company has not regained compliance.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX fell 17.4% to $2.70 in pre-market trading after the company announced a proposed public offering of common stock.
- Blue Water Vaccines, Inc. BWV shares fell 16.2% to $2.63 in pre-market trading after jumping 53% on Wednesday. The company last week signed a sponsored research agreement with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center for S&P vaccine platform development.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA FMS fell 14.4% to $19.24 in pre-market trading after the company lowered its earnings outlook.
- FedNat Holding Company FNHC fell 13.9% to $0.3529 in pre-market trading.
- Smith & Nephew plc SNN fell 11.5% to $25.98 in pre-market trading.
- TDH Holdings, Inc. PETZ shares fell 8.1% to $1.92 in pre-market trading after gaining around 5% on Wednesday.
- Versus Systems Inc. VS fell 9.2% to $0.4290 in pre-market trading after dropping over 12% on Wednesday.
- Virax Biolabs Group Limited VRAX fell 8.8% to $17.02 in pre-market trading. Virax Biolabs recently announced it has launched distribution of Monkeypox and Varicella-Zoster Viruses Real Time PCR Detection Kits in response to the world's major Monkeypox outbreak.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. META fell 6.2% to $159.11 in pre-market trading as the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its second quarter on Wednesday. Daily active users for the company were 1.97 billion in the second quarter, up 3% year-over-year. Monthly active users for the company were 2.93 billion in the second quarter, up 1% year-over-year.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV BUD fell 4.7% to $53.50 in pre-market trading following Q2 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.