- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD shares rose 57.3% to $1.95 in pre-market trading after declining over 2% on Thursday.
- Phunware, Inc. PHUN rose 36.6% to $1.38 in pre-market trading.
- Peabody Energy Corporation BTU shares rose 34.7% to $2.31 in pre-market trading after declining over 7% on Thursday.
- Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. CSCW rose 30.6% to $0.9270 in pre-market trading after jumping more than 36% on Thursday.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. MARA rose 30.4% to $14.24 in pre-market trading amid strength in Bitcoin prices.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN shares rose 30.1% to $2.29 in pre-market trading after declining 32% on Thursday. The company reported the appointment of a vaccine scientific advisory board.
- UTStarcom Holdings Corp. UTSI shares rose 26.5% to $1.67 in pre-market trading after the company reported the completion of Phase 1 development and integration of disaggregated network solution and also announced passing of acceptance test with research institute of one of major Chinese mobile network operators.
- AeroCentury Corp. ACY rose 23.9% to $3.36 in pre-market trading after climbing over 13% on Thursday.
- Osmotica Pharmaceuticals plc OSMT rose 22.1% to $6.25 in pre-market trading. Osmotica Pharmaceuticals, earlier during the month, reported an agreement to settle patent litigation with Adamas.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. BNGO shares rose 20.6% to $0.85 in pre-market trading after dropping 9% on Thursday.
- Gevo, Inc. GEVO rose 20% to $4.44 in pre-market trading after climbing 27% on Thursday. Gevo, last week, announced it has optioned the right to purchase land near Lake Preston, SD, and has met the initial milestone to secure control of a site by the end of this year.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT shares rose 19.6% to $15.69 in pre-market trading amid strength in Bitcoin prices.
- Energy Fuels Inc. UUUU rose 19.3% to $4.95 in pre-market trading. Energy Fuels, earlier during the month, announced it would enter the rare earth materials business.
- Aurora Mobile Limited JG rose 18.8% to $4.67 in pre-market trading. Aurora Mobile, on Thursday, announced a partnership with Taikang Life Insurance to strengthen smart insurance solutions with AI technologies.
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. TNXP rose 17.3% to $0.78 in pre-market trading. Tonix Pharma, last week, reported completion of purchase of 44-acre site in Hamilton, Montana for construction of vaccine development and commercial scale manufacturing facility.
- Aqua Metals, Inc. AQMS rose 17.1% to $2.74 in pre-market trading after climbing over 6% on Thursday.
- CleanSpark, Inc. CLSK shares rose 16.6% to $29.00 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Thursday.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. JAGX gained 16.4% to $0.8320 in pre-market trading after declining over 33% on Thursday. Jaguar Health, last week, signed an agreement with a secured lender involving the $6 million sale of royalty interest in Mytesi royalties.
- Kopin Corporation KOPN rose 15.9% to $3.20 in pre-market trading.
- New Providence Acquisition Corp. NPA rose 15.9% to $15.55 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Thursday.
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. MFH rose 15.1% to $3.50 in pre-market trading after declining around 5% on Thursday.
- GameStop Corp. GME rose 14.4% to $23.06 in pre-market trading. RC Ventures, last week, increased its stake in the company and said it was having discussions with the board.
- Canaan Inc. CAN rose 14.4% to $4.27 in pre-market trading amid strength in Bitcoin prices.
- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. OEG rose 14.2% to $1.69 in pre-market trading.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. EBON rose 13.6% to $5.32 in pre-market trading.
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. IZEA rose 13.3% to $2.13 in pre-market trading.
- IZEA Worldwide, last week, reported 40% Q4 managed services bookings growth.
- Bit Digital, Inc. BTBT rose 12.6% to $6.52 in pre-market trading. Bit Digital, last week, released Q3 earnings.
- Ideanomics, Inc. IDEX rose 11% to $2.52 in pre-market trading. Ideanomics said Dr. Bruno Wu will step down as Executive Chairman and Alf Poor will succeed as interim-Chairman.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Air T, Inc. AIRT fell 29.7% to $26.99 in pre-market trading. Air T shares jumped 294% on Thursday after the company announced plans to form a new aircraft equity vehicle.
- Nano Dimension Ltd. NNDM fell 13.2% to $7.65 in pre-market trading after the company priced its $250 million registered direct offering.
- Senseonics Holdings, Inc. SENS fell 10.9% to $0.8110 in pre-market trading after jumping over 40% on Thursday. The company last week raised Q4 guidance and was also recently granted a US patent for a remotely-powered sensing system with multiple sensing devices.
- GBS Inc. GBS fell 9% to $9.60 in pre-market trading. The company, last week, priced its IPO at $17 a share.
- CureVac N.V. CVAC fell 8.8% to $92.80 in pre-market trading. The company last week announced it would start a phase 3 trial for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- Assertio Holdings, Inc. ASRT fell 8.8% to $0.3519 in pre-market trading. Assertio, earlier during the month, outlined a restructuring plan.
- Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. XBIO fell 8.7% to $2.00 in pre-market trading after climbing 14% on Thursday.
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BLCM fell 8.2% to $3.49 in pre-market trading.
- Guardion Health Sciences, Inc. GHSI fell 7% to $0.3185 in pre-market trading after declining over 7% on Thursday. Guardion Health Sciences, earlier during the month, announced the development of its new vision support/energy drink, Epiq-V.
- Advaxis, Inc. ADXS fell 7% to $0.3580 in pre-market trading after declining 5% on Thursday.
- Avinger, Inc. AVGR shares fell 6.7% to $0.4476 in pre-market trading. Avinger gained around 39% on Thursday after the company reported annual meeting results.
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. VERB fell 6.6% to $1.83 in pre-market trading after dropping over 6% on Thursday.
- MINISO Group Holding Limited MNSO fell 6.5% to $29.01 in pre-market trading. MINISO, earlier during the month, reported Q1 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.