- Shiloh Industries, Inc. SHLO shares rose 55.9% to $0.46 in pre-market trading after the company received court approval of "First Day" motions to support business operations.
- WidePoint Corporation WYY rose 23.6% to $0.67 in pre-market trading after gaining around 8% on Wednesday.
- RiceBran Technologies RIBT rose 18.7% to $0.55 in pre-market trading after falling over 7% on Wednesday.
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation WLL gained 17.6% to $20.50 after KeyBanc upgraded the company's stock from Sector-Weight to Overweight and announced a $25 price target.
- NuCana plc NCNA shares rose 14.7% to $6.32 in pre-market trading. NuCana, last month, posted a loss for the second quarter.
- Moxian, Inc. MOXC rose 12.7% to $2.49 in pre-market trading after reporting a share exchange deal with Btab Group.
- Pulmatrix, Inc. PULM rose 12.3% to $1.19 in pre-market trading. Pulmatrix reported Q2 results last month.
- Five Below, Inc. FIVE rose 11.5% to $130.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat results for its second quarter and announced plans to open 110 to 120 net new stores in the year.
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. MFH rose 11% to $2.53 in pre-market trading after reporting unaudited H1 results.
- GameStop Corp. GME shares rose 10.9% to $8.55 in pre-market trading. GameStop is expected to release quarterly earnings on September 9. RC Ventures recently reported an active stake in the company.
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. DFFN rose 10.9% to $1.02 in pre-market trading. Diffusion Pharmaceuticals, on Tuesday, said it received Romanian regulatory approval to begin Phase 1b Covid-19 clinical trial.
- Farmmi, Inc. FAMI rose 10.4% to $0.7895 in pre-market trading after receiving its seventh follow-on customer order for export to Israel.
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc HJLI rose 10% to $0.44 in pre-market trading. Hancock Jaffe, last month, announced two additional VenoValve patients from its first-in-man clinical study in Columbia reached the one-year milestone following VenoValve surgery and chronic venous insufficiency significantly improved in both patients.
- Assembly Biosciences, Inc. ASMB rose 9.5% to $21.90 in pre-market trading. Assembly Biosciences filed for up to $300 million mixed shelf offering last week.
- Orchard Therapeutics plc ORTX shares rose 8.8% to $6.33 in pre-market trading. Orchard Therapeutics, recently, reported additional interim results from proof-of-concept study of OTL-203 For MPS-I.
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. EDSA rose 8.2% to $9.00 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Wednesday.
- NanoViricides, Inc. NNVC rose 7.4% to $5.97 in pre-market trading after jumping over 42% on Wednesday.
- Bloom Energy Corporation BE rose 5.6% to $17.40 in pre-market trading. Bloom Energy and SK Engineering and Construction reported 28-megawatt deployment of fuel cell technology to power South Korea's Hwasung and Paju cities.
- Kirkland's, Inc. KIRK rose 4.8% to $8.60 in pre-market trading after dropping 13% on Wednesday. The company is scheduled to report quarterly earnings today.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX rose 4.5% to $107.53 in pre-market trading after the company highlighted publication in New England Journal of Medicine of Phase 1 data of coronavirus vaccine candidate.
- Guidewire Software Inc GWRE rose 4.4% to $123.55 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- PagerDuty, Inc. PD shares fell 24.1% to $26.55 in pre-market trading after the company issued weak earnings guidance.
- Zuora, Inc. ZUO shares fell 19.8% to $12.97 in pre-market trading. Zuora reported upbeat Q2 results, but issued weak sales forecast for the current quarter.
- Culp, Inc. CULP fell 11.4% to $11.60 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q1 results. The company also noted it provided limited guidance due to the economic impact of COVID-19.
- J.Jill Inc JILL fell 10.1% to $0.57 in pre-market trading after reporting a loss for the second quarter.
- InflaRx N.V. IFRX fell 9.5% to $3.80 in pre-market trading.
- Momo Inc. MOMO fell 8.5% to $18.22 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 results.
- Rocket Companies, Inc. RKT fell 8.3% to $28.59 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Smartsheet Inc SMAR fell 7.8% to $55.00 in pre-market trading after the company issued downbeat Q3 EPS guidance.
- AgeX Therapeutics, Inc. AGE fell 7% to $0.79 in pre-market trading. AgeX Therapeutics, last month, posted a loss for the second quarter.
- Evogene Ltd. EVGN fell 6.4% to $2.64 in pre-market trading. Evogene confirmed Tuesday it has secured $10 million in financing through an investment offering.
- CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. CRWD fell 6.2% to $133.30 in pre-market trading despite the company reported upbeat quarterly results.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA shares fell 5.9% to $421.00 in pre-market trading. Tesla shares fell around 6% on Wednesday on continued momentum from yesterday after the company announced a $5 billion offering of its common stock.
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated CORT fell 5.4% to $18.80 in pre-market trading. Corcept Therapeutics shares jumped 59% on Wednesday following Form 4 filing from the company Director Leonard Baker showing a purchase of 46,000 shares of common stock in open market.
- Slack Technologies, Inc. WORK fell 4.7% to $32.08 in pre-market trading.
- NIO Limited NIO fell 3.1% to $19.29 in pre-market trading following report of August deliveries.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.