- SIFCO Industries, Inc. SIF shares jumped 117% to $4.7799 following Q2 results. Sifco Industries posted Q2 earnings of $0.57 per share, versus a year-ago loss of $0.43 per share.
- Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. GMBL gained 36.1% to $5.62 after the company disclosed that it has received Malta gaming license.
- Aviat Networks, Inc. AVNW shares climbed 34.8% to $12.65 after the company reported upbeat Q3 results.
- Enochian Biosciences Inc. ENOB gained 31.7% to $4.03 after the company reported three scientific presentations on potential HIV and HBV cures.
- United Natural Foods Inc UNFI climbed 30.7% to $20.27 after the company reported strong preliminary Q3 results. Wells Fargo upgraded United Natural Foods from Underweight to Equal-Weight.
- Progyny, Inc. PGNY rose 30.5% to $26.75 following better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Forward Pharma A/S FWP gained 29.5% to $10.00. Forward Pharma reported that the European Patent Office Technical Board of Appeal has rescheduled oral hearing of appeal against EPS2801355 to February 2, 2021.
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. VTIQ gained 27.8% to $34.65 after surging 33% on Tuesday.
- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. FULC shares rose 26.8% to $18.90 after the company reported Q1 results.
- vTv Therapeutics Inc. VTVT jumped 24.6% to $3.19.
- Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARPO surged 24.5% to $0.7760 after the company reported an amended licensing deal with Gossamer Bio on its inflammatory bowel disease product candidate GB004.
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC TLSA gained 23.5% to $5.04.
- Veru Inc. VERU rose 18.1% to $4.17 after reporting strong quarterly earnings.
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. JCP rose 18.1% to $0.2348 after the company is reportedly to be in talks for $450 million loan as it eyes Friday bankruptcy filing.
- Mesoblast Limited MESO climbed 17.8% to $13.41 after the company reported successful completion of $90 million capital raise via private placement of 43 million shares at A$3.20 per share.
- PGT Innovations, Inc. PGTI rose 16.5% to $11.38 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Creative Realities, Inc. CREX gained 16.1% to $3.7501
- XP Inc XP climbed 16.6% to $29.00 after the company reported Q1 results.
- WW International, Inc. WW rose 11.5% to $26.16. Jefferies initiated coverage on WW International with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $32.
- Beam Therapeutics Inc. BEAM rose 11.3% to $22.20.
- SYNNEX Corporation SNX surged 9.9% to $91.91. Bitdefender and SYNNEX reported a distribution agreement. SYNNEX said it sees Q2 adjusted earnings of $0.00 to $1.00 per share.
- IsoRay, Inc. ISR shares gained 8.7% to $0.85 after the company reported Q3 results. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services also approved Isoray's application for billing codes for the intraoperative use of Cesium-131.
- Alcon Inc. ALC rose 7.6% to $57.23 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 results.
- Varex Imaging Corporation VREX shares dipped 29.5% to $17.85 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 results and withdrew its FY20 guidance.
- KemPharm, Inc. KMPH shares fell 22.3% to $0.2252 following Q1 results. KemPharm posted a quarterly loss of $0.12 per share.
- 8x8, Inc. EGHT fell 21.1% to $16.10 despite the company reporting better-than-expected Q4 earnings and sales results. The company reported a larger net loss year-over-year and issued guidance slightly below estimates. Various analysts also lowered their price target on the stock.
- Infinera Corp. INFN shares fell 20.4% to $4.6150 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 earnings. The company also issued Q1 sales guidance on the low-end of analyst estimates.
- FTS International, Inc. FTSI dropped 19.8% to $3.9001 after declining 16% on Tuesday.
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RTTR fell 19.6% to $0.5811 after jumping over 32% on Tuesday.
- The Container Store Group, Inc. TCS dipped 18.3% to $2.10. Container Store said it projects a 5% decline in its Q4 sales.
- Hudson Ltd. HUD dropped 17% to $4.5550.
- Akorn, Inc. AKRX fell 16.7% to $0.2667. Akorn shares jumped 26% on Tuesday following Q1 results.
- Potbelly Corporation PBPB tumbled 16% to $2.48 after reporting weaker-than-expected Q1 results.
- Rekor Systems, Inc. REKR dipped 15.5% to $3.38 following Q1 results.
- Acer Therapeutics Inc. ACER fell 15.2% to $3.18 after the company reported a 1.84 million share common stock offering via selling shareholders.
- Jumia Technologies AG JMIA fell 15% to $4.4469 after reporting Q1 results.
- Neonode Inc. NEON dropped 14.9% to $4.44 following Q1 results. Neonode reported a Q1 loss of $0.07 per share.
- Antero Resources Corporation AR fell 14.7% to $2.525.
- Medigus Ltd. MDGS dipped 14.6% to $3.3301.
- Eastman Kodak Company KODK fell 14.5% to $2.30. Eastman Kodak posted a Q1 net loss of $111 million.
- Lydall, Inc. LDL shares dropped 14.2% to $10.00.
- NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc. NEX fell 13.9% to $2.1699.
- Spirit Airlines, Inc. SAVE dipped 13.6% to $8.16. Raymond James downgraded Spirit Airlines from Outperform to Market Perform.
- CIRCOR International, Inc. CIR dropped 13.5% to $10.01.
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. CPS fell 13.5% to $9.55.
- Capstone Turbine Corporation CPST shares declined 13.2% to $2.67. Capstone Turbine signed a 1.17 MW FPP long-term service contract renewal for critical data center in Connecticut.
- MicroVision, Inc. MVIS fell 10% to $0.8282 after surging around 10% on Tuesday.
- Oxford Lane Capital Corp.OXLC fell 7.5% to $2.7428.
- Insulet Corporation PODD fell 7.1% to $205.02 after the company announced plans for a public offering of its common stock.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC fell 6.9% to $4.77.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.