- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 50.00% at $0.02
- Cann Gr CNGGF shares closed up 10.92% at $0.30
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed up 9.45% at $3.35
- MariMed MRMD shares closed up 4.68% at $0.72
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed up 4.42% at $0.29
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed up 3.71% at $0.98
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed up 3.57% at $0.29
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed down 10.51% at $0.53
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares closed down 7.51% at $169.66
- Tilray Brands TLRY shares closed down 6.23% at $6.02
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares closed down 6.18% at $0.38
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down 5.88% at $1.12
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed down 5.51% at $7.72
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed down 5.38% at $2.11
- HEXO HEXO shares closed down 4.15% at $0.53
- Canopy Growth CGC shares closed down 4.08% at $6.82
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed down 4.07% at $3.54
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed down 3.93% at $1.71
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed down 3.92% at $0.51
- Urban-gro UGRO shares closed down 3.89% at $8.41
- Village Farms Intl VFF shares closed down 3.89% at $4.69
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares closed down 3.87% at $1.74
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed down 3.60% at $1.07
- EnWave NWVCF shares closed down 3.11% at $0.65
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF