- Rhinomed RHNMF shares closed up 35.71% at $0.19
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed up 31.70% at $0.06
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed up 11.46% at $0.29
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed up 7.08% at $0.80
- Green Thumb Industries GTBIF shares closed up 5.89% at $16.18
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares closed up 5.38% at $1.37
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed up 4.90% at $8.14
- TerrAscend TRSSF shares closed up 4.28% at $4.87
- Compass Diversified Hldgs CODI shares closed up 3.81% at $22.75
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed up 3.47% at $3.28
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed up 3.41% at $3.03
- Cronos Group CRON shares closed up 3.33% at $3.10
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed down 15.78% at $7.31
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares closed down 11.11% at $0.38
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down 8.19% at $1.01
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down 8.05% at $0.40
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed down 8.04% at $1.83
- cbdMD YCBD shares closed down 7.08% at $0.79
- Leviathan Natural Prods LVCNF shares closed down 6.95% at $0.57
- Empower Clinics EPWCF shares closed down 6.06% at $0.18
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed down 4.76% at $0.40
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed down 4.27% at $0.77
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed down 3.85% at $2.00
- SOL Global Investments SOLCF shares closed down 3.42% at $1.13
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF