- Canopy Gwth CGC shares closed up 10.34% at $5.55
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed up 7.37% at $0.42
- Nine Energy Service NINE shares closed up 7.32% at $3.08
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 6.90% at $0.02
- World Acceptance WRLD shares closed up 6.36% at $142.89
- Urban-gro UGRO shares closed up 6.27% at $6.27
- Charlottes Web Holdings CWBHF shares closed up 6.10% at $0.45
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed up 5.53% at $5.06
- Tilray TLRY shares closed up 5.43% at $4.66
- ReneSola SOL shares closed up 5.28% at $4.68
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares closed up 5.22% at $1.21
- MariMed MRMD shares closed up 4.24% at $0.61
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed up 4.23% at $0.74
- Trulieve Cannabis TCNNF shares closed up 3.74% at $14.65
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed up 3.67% at $1.13
- Village Farms Intl VFF shares closed up 3.65% at $3.12
- Scotts Miracle Gro SMG shares closed up 3.49% at $93.41
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed up 3.43% at $0.10
- Compass Diversified Hldgs CODI shares closed up 3.36% at $23.10
- Leviathan Natural Prods LVCNF shares closed down 9.69% at $0.63
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down 8.26% at $1.00
- BioHarvest Sciences CNVCF shares closed down 5.64% at $0.23
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF