- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc. AVDL shares gained 36.3% to $5.74. Shares closed down 36% on Monday, seemingly on no news. Avadel issued a press release Tuesday morning that highlighted the company was not aware of any new information related to the company's FT218 New Drug Application that would have caused the stock to move.
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation SKYH gained 27.5% to $11.84 after jumping 16% on Monday.
- Morphic Holding, Inc. MORF gained 20.8% to $36.00.
- Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation MX shares gained 19.5% to $17.96 following a Korea Economic Daily report titled "Korea's LX Group seeks to acquire Magnachip Semiconductor."
- Arch Resources, Inc. ARCH gained 13.5% to $149.04 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 sales results.
- Q&K International Group Limited QK shares rose 12.5% to $1.12 after dropping around 5% on Monday.
- PHX Minerals Inc. PHX jumped 12.5% to $3.87.
- Travelzoo TZOO gained 11.1% to $6.99 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company SHW jumped 10.7% to $274.78 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- Agile Therapeutics, Inc. AGRX rose 7.2% to $0.1455 after declining 4% on Monday.
- O-I Glass, Inc. OI gained 6.9% to $14.16 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- Whirlpool Corporation WHR jumped 6.7% to $190.85 after the company reported Q1 financial results and raised its buyback program by $2 billion.
- Waste Management, Inc. WM gained 6.3% to $165.79 after the company reported better-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- Venator Materials PLC VNTR rose 5.1% to $1.87 after the company announced the receipt of $85 million in cash from Tronox pursuant to its settlement agreement with Tronox.
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. PTGX shares dipped 50.5% to $9.30 after the company announced topline results from the Phase 2 IDEAL study of PN-943 in moderate-to-severe ulcerative colitis (UC) patients.
- JE Cleantech Holdings Limited JCSE fell 18.7% to $15.14. The company, last week, priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. FFIE dropped 18.7% to $2.8950.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO shares fell 17.2% to $0.57 after jumping 46% on Monday.
- Cenntro Electric Group Limited CENN fell 15.4% to $1.59 after reporting FY21 results.
- Nkarta, Inc. NKTX dropped 15.2% to $15.88 as the company reported pricing of upsized public offering of common stock.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. HLX fell 15% to $3.9050 following Q1 results.
- Aclarion, Inc. ACON dipped 13.6% to $2.2015. The company recently priced its IPO at $4.35 per share.
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP shares fell 13.6% to $1.45. Erytech Pharma shares jumped around 38% on Monday after the company announced it has sold its U.S. cell therapy manufacturing facility to Catalent For $44.5 million.
- NextDecade Corporation NEXT fell 13% to $5.28. Stifel downgraded NextDecade from Hold to Sell and raised the price target from $2 to $4.
- Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. HSII dropped 13% to $34.50 following Q1 earnings.
- Nuvve Holding Corp. NVVE declined 11.3% to $5.90. Nuvve Holding filed for mixed shelf of up to $100 million.
- Zymergen Inc. ZY fell 11.2% to $1.82.
- Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. SBFM dropped 11.2% to $3.5599. Sunshine Biopharma recently reported it filed a provisional patent application in the US covering the recently communicated mRNA molecules found in pre-clinical trials to be effective at destroying cancer cells grown in culture.
- General Electric Company GE dipped 10.3% to $80.58 as the company reported first-quarter FY22 adjusted revenue of $16.3 billion flat year-over-year and organic revenues of $16.43 billion, up 1% Y/Y.
- Universal Health Services, Inc. UHS fell 10.1% to $124.69 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS results.
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA dipped 7.8% to $919.26.
- TrueBlue, Inc. TBI dipped 7.7% to $26.71 following Q1 results.
- Polaris Inc. PII fell 7.6% to $98.60 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 EPS and sales results.
- HSBC Holdings plc HSBC fell 5.9% to $30.48 after the company reported a 28% drop in pre-tax profits for the first three months of 2022.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day MoversTop Gainers