- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA rose 70.9% to $0.62 in pre-market trading as the company secured a term loan of $145 million.
- Presidio Property Trust, Inc.. SQFT rose 54.1% to $5.70 in pre-market trading after jumping over 26% on Thursday.
- Cyclo Therapeutics, Inc. CYTH rose 53% to $6.37 in pre-market trading. Cyclo Therapeutics shares jumped 23% on Thursday after Maxim Group initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a price target of $12 per share.
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc MREO rose 31.2% to $2.90 in pre-market trading after the company, and Ultragenyx, reported a license and collaboration agreement for setrusumab, a monoclonal antibody in clinical development for osteogenesis imperfecta.
- DermTech Inc DMTK rose 27.3% to $18.20 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed topline results from TRUST study.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc SNOA rose 24.5% to $9.50 in pre-market trading after the company reported a partnership with Gabriel Science for dental markets.
- Surface Oncology, Inc. SURF rose 22.2% to $10.40 in pre-market trading. Surface Oncology, on Thursday, announced an agreement for GlaxoSmithKline to exclusively license worldwide development and commercial rights to its preclinical program SRF813, an inhibitory protein expressed on natural killer cells and T cells, for an $85-million upfront payment.
- Vistagen Therapeutics Inc VTGN rose 18.8% to $1.10 in pre-market trading after gaining 11% on Thursday. VistaGen priced its 63 million share common stock offering at $0.92 per share.
- Medicenna Therapeutics Corp MDNA rose 18.4% to $4.50 in pre-market trading after Oppenheimer initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and set a $12 price target.
- Elys Game Technology Corp ELYS shares rose 15.7% to $4.12 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Thursday.
- BioTelemetry, Inc. BEAT rose 15% to $71.00 in pre-market trading after Royal Philips announced plans to buy for $72.00 per share.
- Jupiter Wellness, Inc. JUPW rose 12.5% to $6.85 in pre-market trading after climbing 15% on Thursday.
- PainReform Ltd. PRFX shares rose 11.1% to $6.00 in pre-market trading after climbing around 23% on Thursday.
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. TPGY rose 8.4% to $25.75 in pre-market trading after gaining 15% on Thursday. TPG Pace Beneficial Finance, last week, announced a merger deal with an EV charging company called EVBox.
- 9 Meters Biopharma, Inc. NMTR shares rose 7.4% to $0.87 in pre-market trading. 9 Meters Biopharma shares climbed over 7% on Thursday after OrbiMed Israel BioFund GP Limited Partnership reported a 16% stake in the company.
- MicroVision, Inc. MVIS rose 7.4% to $5.36 in pre-market trading after jumping 24% on Thursday.
- Arbutus Biopharma Corporation ABUS rose 6.8% to $5.05 in pre-market trading. Arbutus Biopharma shares jumped over 7% on Thursday after H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and announced a $10 price target.
- Artelo Biosciences, Inc. ARTL rose 6.8% to $0.6580 in pre-market trading. Artelo Biosciences, last week, reported filing of patent application for new formulation of ART27.13.
- Canaan Inc. CAN rose 6.6% to $4.53 in pre-market trading after climbing around 12% on Thursday. Canaan is a developer of supercomputing chips and the manufacturer of digital blockchain computing equipment.
- Uxin Limited UXIN rose 6.3% to $1.18 in pre-market trading. Uxin shares tumbled over 20% on Thursday after the company reported Q2 earnings results.
- Tattooed Chef, Inc. TTCF shares rose 5.4% to $21.36 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Thursday. Tattooed Chef, last week, reported the expansion of its product range with meat alternatives.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. NXTD rose 5.3% to $1.50 in pre-market trading after surging over 54% on Thursday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Mesoblast Limited MESO fell 33% to $9.09 in pre-market trading after the company issued an update on COVID-19 ARDS trial. Mesoblast said randomized controlled trial of Remestemcel-L in ventilator-dependent patients with moderate to severe ARDS is not likely to meet 30-day mortality reduction endpoint. Mesoblast, earlier during the week, said results from its Phase 3 trial of Rexlemestrocel-L for advanced chronic heart failure did not meet the primary endpoint.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS fell 26.7% to $24.91 in pre-market trading after climbing 474% on Thursday. Scopus BioPharma’s filing showed registration for 500,000 share common stock offering. Scopus Biopharma priced its IPO at $5.5 per share.
- Wunong Net Technology Company Limited WNW fell 15.9% to $103.00 in pre-market trading after surging 88% on Thursday. The company, on Tuesday, priced its IPO at $5 per share.
- Applied DNA Sciences Inc APDN fell 15.7% to $5.26 in pre-market trading after the company reported downbeat quarterly results.
- MingZhu Logistics Holdings Limited YGMZ shares fell 14.7% to $14.95 in pre-market trading after jumping 336% on Thursday.
- Scholastic Corp SCHL fell 12.6% to $23.50 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat Q2 results.
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited CLEU fell 9.8% to $3.78 in pre-market trading. China Liberal Education recently reported sales of 46,626 copies of self-developed textbooks published by Fudan University Press.
- Oriental Culture Holding LTD OCG fell 9.6% to $6.63 in pre-market trading after gaining 20% on Thursday. Oriental Cultural, on Tuesday, priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. VVOS fell 8.6% to $8.22 in pre-market trading after gaining 34% on Thursday. Vivos Therapeutics, earlier during the month, priced its IPO at $6 a share.
- Neovasc Inc. NVCN fell 8.5% to $0.91 in pre-market trading. Neovasc, on Thursday, highlighted publication of peer-reviewed article in EuroIntervention.
- Steelcase Inc. SCS fell 7.8% to $12.14 in pre-market trading following downbeat Q3 results.
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. AEMD fell 7.7% to $2.15 in pre-market trading. Aethlon Medical, earlier during the week, said it treated the first patient in its first-in-human Early Feasibility Study of the HEMOPURIFIER.
- Greenwich LifeSciences, Inc. GLSI fell 6.8% to $41.51 in pre-market trading after declining around 9% on Thursday. Greenwich LifeSciences recently announced a 470,000 share common stock offering.
- Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc SPCE fell 6.4% to $23.86 in pre-market trading after the company filed for a roughly 112.96 million share common stock offering via selling shareholders.
- BioCardia, Inc. BCDA fell 6.3% to $4.00 in pre-market trading.
- BioCardia shares tumbled 26% on Thursday after the company announced that the independent Data Safety Monitoring Board has completed its prespecified data review for the Phase III pivotal CardiAMP Heart Failure Trial.
- United States Steel Corporation X fell 6.1% to $17.42 in pre-market trading after the company issued weak earnings forecast for the fourth quarter. The company said it sees Q4 adjusted loss of $0.85 per share.
- Virios Therapeutics, LLC VIRI fell 6% to $15.70 in pre-market trading. Virios Therapeutics shares jumped 67% on Thursday as the company priced its IPO at $10 per share.
- FedEx Corporation FDX shares fell 3.2% to $283.00 in pre-market trading. FedEx reported better-than-expected second-quarter results, but did not provide guidance for 2021.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.