- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed up 11.68% at $10.33
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares closed up 10.20% at $0.54
- cbdMD YCBD shares closed up 9.18% at $1.07
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed up 8.97% at $0.15
- Greenlane Hldgs GNLN shares closed up 8.73% at $0.62
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed up 6.55% at $0.60
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed up 5.92% at $0.76
- Scotts Miracle Gro SMG shares closed up 4.46% at $131.29
- Origin Agritech SEED shares closed up 4.37% at $8.60
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed up 4.24% at $2.46
- Tilray Brands TLRY shares closed up 4.13% at $8.32
- OrganiGram Holdings OGI shares closed up 4.12% at $1.77
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed up 4.02% at $0.02
- RIV Capital CNPOF shares closed up 3.94% at $1.32
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals ZYNE shares closed up 3.88% at $2.14
- Alcanna LQSIF shares closed up 3.71% at $7.52
- Innovative Industrial IIPR shares closed up 3.39% at $209.93
- GreenTree Hospitality Gr GHG shares closed up 3.28% at $5.35
- Curaleaf Holdings CURLF shares closed up 3.04% at $6.95
- Sundial Growers SNDL shares closed down 6.81% at $0.73
- General Cannabis CANN shares closed down 6.10% at $0.46
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals CPHRF shares closed down 5.00% at $1.90
- SOL Global Investments SOLCF shares closed down 4.80% at $1.19
- Heritage Cannabis Holding HERTF shares closed down 3.33% at $0.06
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF