- Icanic Brands ICNAF shares closed up 9.51% at $0.18
- Neptune Wellness Solns NEPT shares closed up 6.20% at $0.44
- Cann Gr CNGGF shares closed up 3.86% at $0.21
- Rhinomed RHNMF shares closed down -14.09% at $0.19
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed down -13.85% at $0.56
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed down -13.21% at $0.92
- Marrone Bio Innovations MBII shares closed down -8.23% at $0.64
- Greenlane Hldgs GNLN shares closed down -7.96% at $0.76
- Cresco Labs CRLBF shares closed down -7.54% at $6.25
- TerrAscend TRSSF shares closed down -6.48% at $5.05
- Green Thumb Industries GTBIF shares closed down -6.37% at $19.47
- Trulieve Cannabis TCNNF shares closed down -5.65% at $22.55
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed down -5.62% at $0.84
- Curaleaf Holdings CURLF shares closed down -5.41% at $7.74
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed down -5.40% at $8.24
- Next Green Wave Holdings NXGWF shares closed down -5.08% at $0.30
- ESCO Technologies ESE shares closed down -4.47% at $83.49
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed down -4.46% at $0.03
- C21 Investments CXXIF shares closed down -4.43% at $0.49
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares closed down -4.40% at $0.14
- Scotts Miracle Gro SMG shares closed down -4.32% at $154.31
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed down -3.59% at $2.15
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed down -3.58% at $0.65
- Urban-gro UGRO shares closed down -3.44% at $8.97
- Green Organic Dutchman TGODF shares closed down -3.19% at $0.08
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Missed the first wave of cannabis investments? Don’t make that mistake again.
Experts believe cannabis stocks have found their floor and are now poised for unprecedented growth.
Join Benzinga PotProfits. Our in-house canna stock expert, Michael Berger, is on a mission to uncover the most promising cannabis stocks poised for growth, even in a dull market. He leaves no bud unturned to bring you the juiciest potential double-digit opportunities!
Just this year, the PotProfits portfolio has seen smoking-hot gains like:
- 47.10% with $GTBIF
- 40.23% with $TCNNF
- 21.50% with $VFF