- General Cannabis CANN shares closed up 16.18% at $0.79
- 22nd Century Group XXII shares closed up 10.94% at $3.55
- Australis Capital AUSAF shares closed up 10.59% at $0.28
- Cannabix Technologies BLOZF shares closed up 8.88% at $1.13
- Cansortium CNTMF shares closed up 6.93% at $1.08
- Neptune Wellness Solns NEPT shares closed up 5.83% at $1.27
- Vireo Health Intl VREOF shares closed up 5.24% at $2.17
- Auxly Cannabis Group CBWTF shares closed up 5.08% at $0.31
- Grindrod Shipping Hldgs GRIN shares closed up 4.86% at $7.55
- 4Front Ventures FFNTF shares closed up 4.2% at $1.24
- Aurora Cannabis ACB shares closed up 3.79% at $8.19
- Item 9 Labs INLB shares closed up 3.54% at $3.80
- NexTech AR Solns NEXCF shares closed down 17.4% at $2.24
- iAnthus Capital Hldgs ITHUF shares closed down 14.4% at $0.19
- Wize Pharma WIZP shares closed down 12.94% at $0.74
- Bloom Energy BE shares closed down 10.13% at $22.28
- Zelira Therapeutics ZLDAF shares closed down 10% at $0.05
- Icanic Brands ICNAF shares closed down 9.06% at $0.28
- The Flowr FLWPF shares closed down 8.7% at $0.23
- Cann Gr CNGGF shares closed down 6.78% at $0.40
- MGC Pharmaceuticals MGCLF shares closed down 6.25% at $0.05
- Empower Clinics EPWCF shares closed down 6.25% at $0.5
- Curaleaf Holdings CURLF shares closed down 5.42% at $13.09
- ReneSola SOL shares closed down 5.01% at $8.73
- MariMed MRMD shares closed down 4.89% at $0.63
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals CRBP shares closed down 4.65% at $1.64
- Cara Therapeutics CARA shares closed down 4.1% at $27.34
- KushCo Holdings KSHB shares closed down 3.81% at $1.14
- GrowGeneration GRWG shares closed down 3.74% at $45.34
- Green Thumb Industries GTBIF shares closed down 3.71% at $27.15
- MedMen Enterprises MMNFF shares closed down 3.45% at $0.28
- Green Organic Dutchman TGODF shares closed down 3.19% at $0.24
- World Acceptance WRLD shares closed down 3.08% at $127.76
Lead image by Ilona Szentivanyi. Copyright: Benzinga.
Meet the biggest cannabis industry players and make deals that will push the industry forward.
Featuring live company presentations, insider panels, and unmatched access to networking, the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference is where cannabis executives and entrepreneurs meet.
Join us September 13-14, 2022 at The Palmer House in Chicago, IL.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.