- Piper Jaffray upgraded Ulta Beauty, Inc. ULTA from Neutral to Overweight. Ulta Beauty shares rose 1.98 percent to $216.36 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup upgraded Becton, Dickinson and Company BDX from Neutral to Buy. Becton shares gained 2.12 percent to $222.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded NVIDIA Corporation NVDA from Equal-Weight to Overweight. NVIDIA shares rose 3.85 percent to $223.70 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Eaton Corporation PLC ETN from Neutral to Buy. Eaton shares closed at $75.93 on Monday.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Seagate Technology plc STX from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Seagate shares gained 3.52 percent to $58.27 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James upgraded Commerce Bancshares, Inc. CBSH from Underperform to Market Perform. Commerce Bancshares shares fell 0.09 percent to close at $58.90 on Monday.
- Canaccord Genuity upgraded ConforMIS, Inc. CFMS from Hold to Buy. ConforMIS shares rose 8.09 percent to $1.47 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Pinnacle Financial Partners PNFP from Market Perform to Outperform. Pinnacle Financial Partners fell 0.55 percent to close at $63.45 on Monday.
- UBS downgraded The Hershey Company HSY from Neutral to Sell. Hershey shares fell 1.51 percent to $97.86 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Cognex Corporation CGNX from Buy to Neutral. Cognex shares closed at $49.70 on Monday.
- Analysts at RBC Capital downgraded Radian Group Inc. RDN from Outperform to Sector Perform. Radian shares fell 15.83 percent to close at $16.11 on Monday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded RSP Permian, Inc. RSPP from Buy to Hold. RSP Permian shares fell 0.12 percent to close at $41.42 on Monday.
- Wedbush downgraded LGI Homes, Inc LGIH from Outperform to Neutral. LGI Homes shares rose 0.94 percent to close at $73.90 on Monday.
- SunTrust downgraded VeriFone Systems, Inc. PAY from Buy to Hold. VeriFone shares gained 52.52 percent to $22.87 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded vTv Therapeutics Inc. VTVT from Buy to Hold. Westlake Chemical shares fell 67.79 percent to $1.05 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital downgraded MGIC Investment Corporation MTG from Outperform to Sector Perform. MGIC Investment shares rose 0.09 percent to $10.63 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bernstein initiated coverage on Goldman Sachs Group Inc GS with an Outperform rating. The price target for Goldman Sachs is set to $300. Goldman Sachs shares closed at $252.19 on Monday.
- Vertical Group initiated coverage on Tesla, Inc. TSLA with a Sell rating. Tesla shares closed at $289.66 on Monday.
- Bernstein initiated coverage on Nasdaq, Inc. NDAQ with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Nasdaq is set to $90. Nasdaq shares closed at $85.29 on Monday.
- Analysts at SunTrust initiated coverage on SilverBow Resources, Inc. SBOW with a Buy rating. The price target for SilverBow Resources is set to $37. SilverBow Resources closed at $30.52 on Monday.
- Williams Capital initiated coverage on Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. SWX with a Hold rating. The price target for Southwest Gas is set to $73. Southwest Gas shares closed at $69.42 on Monday.
- Bernstein initiated coverage on Morgan Stanley MS with an Underperform rating. The price target for Morgan Stanley is set to $51. Morgan Stanley shares closed at $53.35 on Monday.
- BTIG Research initiated coverage on Zscaler Inc ZS with a Buy rating. The price target for Zscaler is set to $33. Zscaler shares closed at $26.54 on Monday.
- Analysts at Bernstein initiated coverage on TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. AMTD with an Outperform rating. The price target for TD Ameritrade is set to $70. TD Ameritrade shares closed at $58.14 on Monday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on J B Hunt Transport Services Inc JBHT with a Sell rating. The price target for J B Hunt is set to $102. J B Hunt shares closed at $109.21 on Monday.
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Philip Morris International Inc. PM with a Buy rating. The price target for Philip Morris is set to $120. Philip Morris shares closed at $100.70 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.