- Cogent Biosciences, Inc. COGT shares jumped 77% to $8.79 after the company reported initial data from its ongoing Phase 2 APEX clinical trial.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD jumped 26.9% to $0.6124 after declining 6% on Thursday.
- Regis Corporation RGS jumped 24.9% to $0.6984. Regis partnered with salon technology provider Zenoti to support its 5,000+ locations.
- Integrated Media Technology Limited IMTE surged 18% to $3.13. Integrated Media Technology announced Memorandum of Understanding to develop sourcing channel of halal products in Thailand.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS gained 16% to $0.47.
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. BRQS shares rose 15.2% to $0.1976.
- Paltalk, Inc. PALT rose 14.4% to $2.2250 after the company acquired Visicom's ManyCam assets for $2.7 million.
- Nisun International Enterprise Development Group Co., Ltd NISN gained 13.1% to $0.9613 after the company announced a buyback of up to $8 million.
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited OXBR jumped 12.7% to $4.08.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX shares gained 10.7% to $2.39.
- Verona Pharma plc VRNA surged 10.1% to $4.7231.
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. PBTS gained 9.7% to $1.23 after jumping 190% on Thursday.
- Data Storage Corporation DTST jumped 9.7% to $3.4443.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. EDU rose 9.2% to $16.08 after dropping around 15% on Thursday.
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. TENX surged 8.3% to $0.6670.
- Energy Focus, Inc. EFOI gained 8.3% to $2.48. Energy Focus recently reported a $3.5 million private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. FULC shares fell 58.6% to $3.35 after the company announced clinical proof-of-concept data from the ongoing Phase 1b trial of FTX-6058 for the treatment of sickle cell disease.
- Caribou Biosciences, Inc. CRBU fell 33.5% to $5.80 after the company reported additional data from the CB-010 allogeneic CAR-T cell therapy Phase 1 ANTLER trial at the European Hematology Association 2022 Hybrid Congress.
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. CMTL declined 25.7% to $9.15 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 sales results.
- DocuSign, Inc. DOCU shares dropped 21.4% to $68.63 after the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings results for its first quarter. The company said it expects fiscal second-quarter revenue to be between $600 million and $604 million.
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. CYCN declined 21.2% to $0.6498 after the company announced topline clinical data for CY6463 in MELAS patients at UMDF Mitochondrial Medicine 2022 Symposium.
- Cosmos Holdings Inc. COSM dropped 19.9% to $0.6007.
- DBV Technologies S.A. DBVT fell 19.5% to $2.6176 after jumping around 80% on Thursday. DBV Technologies announced private placement financing of $194 million.
- Applied UV, Inc. AUVI fell 19.4% to $2.21. Applied UV shares jumped 55% on Thursday after the company announced its distributor, M/S Novatek Pakistan, was awarded as the sole source provider of Airocide air purification systems for government hospitals.
- Wejo Group Limited WEJO shares dropped 17.9% to $1.60. Wejo recentlyannounced the expansion and extension of its relationship with Microsoft Maps.
- View, Inc. VIEW dipped 17.1% to $2.12.
- JanOne Inc. JAN fell 16.6% to $3.1461. JanOne, on Thursday, said its ARCA Recycling subsidiary announced it will open three new recycling centers in June and July.
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. IGC dropped 16.2% to $0.5211. IGC recently received U.S. Patent for method and composition for treating seizure disorders, utilizing CBD.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ZYNE fell 16.2% to $1.0809.
- 17 Education & Technology Group Inc. YQ dipped 16.1% to $2.5588.
- Cardiff Oncology, Inc. CRDF dropped 15.7% to $1.8950.
- Blueprint Medicines Corporation BPMC dipped 15.3% to $49.80 after Citigroup downgraded the stock from Neutral to Sell and lowered its price target from $68 to $41.
- Stitch Fix, Inc. SFIX shares fell 15.2% to $6.59 after the company reported worse-than-expected results for its third quarter on Thursday. The company said it sees Q4 net revenue of $485 million to $495 million.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN tumbled 15.2% to $0.2503. Sonnet BioTherapeutics recently announced results from a preclinical combination study of SON-1010 with anti-PD1 checkpoint inhibition.
- Quhuo Limited QH fell 14% to $0.4127.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. SELB declined 13.8% to $1.06.
- Stryve Foods, Inc. SNAX dropped 13.5% to $1.09.
- Freshworks Inc. FRSH dipped 12.8% to $12.48.
- Dave Inc. DAVE fell 12% to $1.10.
- Pineapple Energy Inc. PEGY fell 10.6% to $2.71.
- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. NXTP shares fell 9.3% to $0.3177 after jumping 93% on Thursday.
- Epizyme, Inc. EPZM fell 9.2% to $0.5941 after declining around 8% on Thursday.
- GoodRx Holdings, Inc. GDRX fell 6.7% to $6.32. Goldman Sachs downgraded GoodRx Holdings from Buy to Neutral and lowered the price target from $12 to $9.
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. USWS shares fell 6.3% to $0.8341 after the company announced it has received a written notice from NASDAQ that co. had failed to maintain compliance with the minimum bid requirement under Nasdaq listing rule.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.