- Newegg Commerce Inc. NEGG shares jumped 30% to $12.03.
- Precipio, Inc. PRPO gained 22.3% to $5.05. Precipio recently announced it launched a new, four-hour Acute Myeloid Leukemia HemeScreen panel to specifically determine the genetics of this aggressive, acute form of leukemia.
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. BBQ surged 21.5% to $14.88 after the company reported a rise in quarterly sales.
- InnSuites Hospitality Trust IHT shares jumped 19.8% to $6.29 after dropping 11% on Wednesday. The company recently reported 2021 sales of $4.20 million versus $6.57 million year over year.
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation PDSB rose 18.3% to $6.79 after the company announced the publication of an abstract by the American Society of Clinical Oncology summarizing interim data from the National Cancer Institute (NCI)-led Phase 2 trial evaluating a combination of PDS0101, M9241, and bintrafusp alfa in patients with HPV 16+ relapsed or refractory advanced cancer.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. IOVA gained 18.3% to $19.31. Iovance Biotherapeutics recently provided a regulatory update for lifileucel potency assays. Following the update, the company CEO resigned.
- Sensei Biotherapeutics, Inc. SNSE rose 16.7% to $11.35. Sensei Biotherapeutics revealed new data from the ongoing Phase 1/2 clinical trial of SNS-301 in patients with advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN), in combination with pembrolizumab.
- F-star Therapeutics, Inc. FSTX gained 15.2% to $7.98. HC Wainwright & Co. recently initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a price target of $35 per share.
- Immutep Limited IMMP rose 14.2% to $4.69 after the company announced the publication of TACTI-002 and INSIGHT-004 abstracts for ASCO 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Nam Tai Property Inc. NTP surged 14.1% to $22.91.
- Youdao, Inc. DAO shares jumped 14% to $25.54 after Morgan Stanley upgraded the stock from Equal-Weight to Overweight and announced a price target of $30 per share.
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. WISA gained 13.6% to $4.625. The company, last week, released quarterly results.
- Lightspeed POS Inc. LSPD jumped 13% to $64.88 after reporting Q4 results.
- Genetron Holdings Limited GTH gained 12.7% to $21.89 after the company reported a strategic partnership with JD Health to create innovative solutions for full-cycle cancer management.
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc VTGN shares rose 12.2% to $2.5801. Baird initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and a $9 price target.
- Vera Therapeutics, Inc. VERA jumped 11.6% to $17.13. Vera Therapeutics, last week, priced its 4.35 million share IPO at $11 per share, well below its targeted range of $14 to $16, raising $47.58 million in gross proceeds.
- MoSys, Inc. MOSY gained 9.5% to $5.98 after jumping 44% on Wednesday.
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc ADAPshares rose 9.5% to $5.36 after the company revealed initial data from its Phase 2 SPEARHEAD-1 trial evaluating afamitresgene autoleucel (afami-cel, formerly ADP-A2M4).
- SG Blocks, Inc. SGBX shares rose 9% to $3.3683 after the company issued strong sales guidance for the first quarter.
- DarioHealth Corp. DRIO gained 7.8% to $16.82. DarioHealth recently reported a Q1 net loss of $15 million and agreed to acquire PsyInnovations Inc (dba wayForward), a behavioral health digital platform, for $30 million.
- Super League Gaming, Inc. SLGG rose 7.1% to $4.67. Super League Gaming recently reported a Q1 loss of $0.21 per share.
- Advaxis, Inc. ADXS shares rose 6% to $0.6098 after the company announced updated data from its Phase 1/2 study evaluating ADXS-503 in combination with Merck & Co Inc's Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in patients with metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)..
- PolarityTE, Inc. PTE rose 5.7% to $1.0350 after a Form4 filing showed insider Peter A Cohen bought 265,000 shares of common stock at $0.98 per share for a total cost of $259,382.
- ObsEva SA OBSV rose 5% to $2.97 after the company announced final 76-week results from the PRIMROSE 1 Phase 3 clinical study evaluating Yselty (linzagolix) for heavy menstrual bleeding due to uterine fibroids.
- Black Diamond Therapeutics, Inc. BDTX shares dipped 30.3% to $15.49 after the company reported initial data from the Phase 1 dose-escalation portion of the Phase 1/2 MasterKey-01 trial evaluating BDTX-189 in patients with advanced solid tumors.
- Merus N.V. MRUS shares declined 16.7% to $21.00. Merus reported publication of abstract on Zenocutuzumab in NRG1-fusion (NRG1+) cancers at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ARPO dropped 15.8% to $1.8699. The company issued an update on Aadi Bioscience presentation at the ASCO 2021 virtual meeting.
- Omeros Corporation OMER tumbled 13% to $14.77 after the company revealed that the FDA needs additional time to review narsoplimab marketing application for hematopoietic stem cell transplant-associated thrombotic microangiopathy (HSCT-TMA).
- Lordstown Motors Corp. RIDE fell 12.6% to $10.01 after Wolfe Research downgraded the stock from Peer Perform to Underperform and lowered its price target from $18 to $1.
- Kohl's Corporation KSS dropped 12.3% to $52.85 despite the company better-than-expected Q1 results and raised FY21 outlook.
- Triumph Group, Inc. TGI fell 11.7% to $14.53 following Q4 results.
- HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. HOOK fell 11.4% to $16.86. HOOKIPA will present Phase 1 safety, tolerability and preliminary anti-tumor activity data on Hb-201 And Hb-202 for the treatment of advanced Hpv16+ cancers at the ASCO.
- Fossil Group, Inc. FOSL dipped 10.7% to $11.83.
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. BRN fell 9.6% to $2.645. The company, last week, reported quarterly results.
- Ralph Lauren Corporation RL dropped 9% to $119.22. Ralph Lauren swung to a profit in the fourth quarter.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. ANF fell 7.7% to $37.42.
- FutureFuel Corp. FF shares fell 6.6% to $12.55. FutureFuel, earlier during the month, reported Q1 results.
- Wunong Net Technology Company Limited WNW fell 6.5% to $6.97 after the company received notice of non-compliance with Nasdaq related to delayed filing of Form 20-F for FY20 period.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.