- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. NVFY shares rose 195.4% to $7.09 in pre-market trading.
- Siebert Financial Corp. SIEB rose 64% to $7.05 in pre-market trading after the company reported FY20 results.
- Vir Biotechnology, Inc. VIR rose 42.6% to $66.75 in pre-market trading. Vir Biotechnology and GSK disclosed that VIR-7831 reduced hospitalization and risk of death in early treatment of adults with COVID-19.
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AVEO shares rose 33.1% to $20.33 in pre-market trading AVEO Pharmaceuticals shares jumped 89% on Wednesday as the company confirmed the FDA approval of FOTIVDA for relapsed, refractory advanced renal cell carcinoma. The company also named Mike Ferraresso as Chief Commercial Officer.
- GeoVax Labs, Inc. GOVX rose 31% to $6.30 in pre-market trading. GeoVax, last week, announced filing of two additional COVID-related patent applications.
- EXFO Inc. EXFO rose 29.6% to $5.70 in pre-market trading after gaining 4% on Wednesday.
- FinVolution Group FINV rose 21.2% to $6.14 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results.
- Rush Street Interactive, Inc. RSI rose 20.5% to $19.94 in pre-market trading following Q4 results.
- Roblox Corporation RBLX rose 18.7% to $82.50 in pre-market trading. Roblox surged over 54% on Wednesday after the company priced its IPO at $45 per share.
- Emerson Radio Corp. MSN rose 13.7% to $1.49 in pre-market trading.
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. WIMI rose 13.2% to $8.92 in pre-market trading. WiMi Hologram last week announced a cooperation agreement with China Education Television in holographic education to service nearly 100 million teachers and students in rural areas..
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. SONM rose 12.8% to $1.15 in pre-market trading after reporting upbeat quarterly results.
- SCWorx Corp. WORX shares rose 12.5% to $1.98 in pre-market trading.
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. HGSH rose 12.2% to $2.02 in pre-market trading.
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. CATB rose 11.6% to $3.37 in pre-market trading.
- Pixelworks, Inc. PXLW shares rose 11% to $4.03 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Wednesday.
- EHang Holdings Limited EH rose 10.4% to $49.00 in pre-market trading.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. AMC rose 10.2% to $10.85 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results.
- TD Holdings, Inc. GLG rose 10.1% to $1.96 after dipping around 22% on Wednesday.
- ReneSola Ltd SOL rose 10.1% to $15.20 in pre-market trading. Raymond James recently initiated coverage on the stock with an Outperform rating and announced a $14.5 price target.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. EKSO rose 9.9% to $7.30 in pre-market trading. Ekso Bionics recently reported a partnership with US Physiatry to educate physicians on clinical benefits of EksoNR Exoskeleton.
- Asana, Inc. ASAN rose 4% to $33.20 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued strong Q1 sales guidance.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- MediciNova, Inc. MNOV fell 16.6% to $7.29 in pre-market trading. MediciNova shares gained around 54% on Wednesday after the biopharmaceutical company announced a partnership with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to repurpose MN-166 (ibudilast) as a potential medical countermeasure against lung damage induced by chlorine gas.
- Alto Ingredients, Inc. ALTO fell 15.4% to $6.15 in pre-market trading following Q4 results. The company posted a Q4 loss of $0.30 per share.
- Cemtrex, Inc. CETX fell 14.1% to $2.20 in pre-market trading. Cemtrex shares jumped 53% on Wednesday with abnormally high session volume.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA fell 13% to $3.63 in pre-market trading after declining 10% on Wednesday. Exela Technologies recently won a 10-year, $90-million contract delivering data transformation solutions for a major US insurer.
- New Concept Energy, Inc. GBR fell 11.4% to $5.86 in pre-market trading after gaining 45% on Wednesday.
- Enveric Biosciences, Inc. ENVB fell 11% to $4.04 in pre-market trading. Enveric Biosciences shares jumped 55% on Wednesday in reaction to acquiring an exclusive, perpetual license for novel molecules from Diverse Biotech.
- Savara Inc.SVRA fell 10.6% to $1.60 in pre-market trading after reporting a common stock offering. The company in an 8-K reported it entered a Master Services Agreement with Parexel to provide contract services related to clinical trials conducted by the company.
- Koss Corporation KOSS fell 8.8% to $27.61 in pre-market trading after surging around 69% on Wednesday.
- GameStop Corp. GME fell 8.2% to $243.20 in pre-market trading. GameStop shares gained 7% on Wednesday amid strength in 'Reddit stocks' for the session. The stock gained earlier in the week after the company announced a strategic planning and capital allocation committee led by investor Ryan Cohen.
- INVO Bioscience, Inc. INVO fell 7.9% to $5.93 in pre-market trading after dropping around 32% on Wednesday. The company’s stock jumped 202% on Tuesday after the company said it has amended its exclusive U.S. commercialization agreement with Ferring Pharmaceuticals.
- Kadmon Holdings, Inc. KDMN shares fell 6.7% to $4.59 in pre-market trading after the company announced the FDA extended the review period for the New Drug Application for belumosudil for the treatment of chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Cloudera, Inc. CLDR fell 6.7% to $13.75 in pre-market trading. Cloudera reported upbeat quarterly results, but issued weak FY22 guidance.
- Oracle Corporation ORCL fell 4.6% to $68.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- MGM Growth Properties LLC MGP fell 4% to $31.76 in pre-market trading after the company reported a 19 million share common stock offering.
- Sumo Logic, Inc. SUMO fell 3.7% to $24.80 in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 earnings results and issued Q1 & FY21 guidance. The company also announced it signed a definitive agreement to acquire DFLabs.
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. CLSD fell 3.4% to $3.40 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.