- Klondex Mines Ltd. KLDX shares surged 52.78 percent to close at $2.20 on Monday. Hecla Mining Company HL announced plans to acquire Klondex Mines for $462 million.
- Geron Corporation GERN shares climbed 28.78 percent to close a $4.34. Geron reported Q4 loss of $0.05 per share on sales of $191,000.
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. OPNT rose 27.55 percent to close at $26.34
- Heron Therapeutics, Inc. HRTX gained 26.98 percent to close at $27.30 as the company disclosed that its Phase 3 trial of HTX-011 met all primary and key secondary endpoints.
- Innovate Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. INNT climbed 22.52 percent to close at $19.48.
- Xerium Technologies, Inc. XRM shares rose 19.56 percent to close at $6.54 as the company reported a review of strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value.
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd REDU surged 14.92 percent to close at $16.48.
- MediWound Ltd. MDWD gained 14.63 percent to close at $4.700. MediWound reported Q4 loss of $0.09 per share on sales of $530,000.
- PAR Technology Corporation PAR rose 12.38 percent to close at $11.80 on Monday.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc. HTGM shares climbed 12.1 percent to close at $5.56.
- SecureWorks Corp. SCWX gained 12 percent to close at $9.33. SecureWorks is expected to release quarterly earnings on March 28.
- Cronos Group Inc. CRON gained 11.89 percent to close at $8.75.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. RETO surged 11.71 percent to close at $8.49 on Monday.
- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. RKDA shares rose 9.02 percent to close at $45.69. Arcadia Biosciences reported the official launch of its GoodWheat™ consumer brand.
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. XTNT shares rose 8.82 percent to close at $9.75 on Monday.
- Cheetah Mobile Inc. CMCM gained 8.11 percent to close at $13.19. Cheetah Mobile reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $1.12 per share on revenue of $213.30 million.
- Orbotech Ltd. ORBK climbed 6.83 percent to close at $63.99. KLA-Tencor Corp KLAC announced plans to buy Orbotech in a $3.4 billion deal.
- Barclays PLC BCS shares rose 4.85 percent to close at $12.33. Activist investor Sherborne acquired 5.16 percent voting rights in Barclays.
- Stewart Information Services Corporation STC rose 4.64 percent to close at $42.61 as the company agreed to be acquired by Fidelity National Financial.
- Micro Focus International plc MFGP shares fell 46.55 percent to close at $14.01 on Monday after the company reported that Chris Hsu is stepping down as CEO of the company. The company also lowered its 2018 revenue forecast.
- Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. CDTX slipped 24.05 percent to close at $6.00. Cidara Therapeutics disclosed 'positive' topline results from Phase 2 STRIVE trial of lead antifungal rezafungin.
- Sphere 3D Corp. ANY declined 17.26 percent to close at $1.87. Sphere 3D disclosed that its HVE technology has been selected by Coppell Independent School District.
- ZSCALER, INC. ZS slipped 15.45 percent to close at $27.90 on Monday after rising 106.25 percent on Friday.
- CytRx Corporation CYTR fell 15.17 percent to close at $1.79 following Q4 results.
- RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation RXII dropped 14.47 percent to close at $4.61.
- Hecla Mining Company HL slipped 13.51 percent to close at $3.33. Hecla Mining announced plans to acquire Klondex Mines for $462 million.
- Universal Display Corporation OLED fell 12.1 percent to close at $109.00. For the first time ever, Apple Inc. may be looking to design and produce displays for its devices at a secret manufacturing facility in California, Bloomberg reports.
- Otonomy, Inc. OTIC declined 11.88 percent to close at $4.45.
- Aemetis, Inc. AMTX shares dropped 11.84 percent to close at $2.16 after climbing 118.75 percent on Friday.
- Carbonite, Inc. CARB slipped 11.23 percent to close at $29.65. Carbonite reported the closing of its acquisition of Mozy from Dell Technologies Inc.
- Orgenesis Inc. ORGS dropped 11.19 percent to close at $11.90. Orgenesis disclosed that its subsidiary, MaSTherCell, was appointed as process development and manufacturing partner for Zelluna Immunotherapy’s TCR adoptive cell therapy platform.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. CLMT shares dropped 11.04 percent to close at $ 6.85 on Monday.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc. RRTS fell 10.87 percent to close at $3.69.
- Alio Gold Inc. ALO fell 10.74 percent to close at $2.160. Alio Gold and Rye Patch Gold agreed to merge.
- Heat Biologics, Inc. HTBX fell 10.24 percent to close at $1.84. Heat Biologics and its subsidiary, Pelican Therapeutics appointed Anthony Tolcher, M.D., FRCPC, FACP to each of their respective scientific advisory boards.
- ForeScout Technologies, Inc. FSCT fell 9.8 percent to close at $31.10 after the company reported the launch of proposed follow-on offering.
- Entravision Communications Corporation EVC declined 9.71 percent to close at $4.65.
- ACM Research, Inc. ACMR shares dropped 8.12 percent to close at $11.43.
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. BW declined 7.42 percent to close at $4.12 as the company disclosed that it has commenced a rights offering.
- Revlon, Inc. REV fell 6.96 percent to close at $23.40 on Monday.
- Arista Networks, Inc. ANET slipped 5.56 percent to close at $277.39. Deutsche Bank downgraded Arista from Hold to Sell.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.