- Avinger, Inc. AVGR rose 32% to $1.36 in pre-market trading. Avinger is expected to release its financial results for the third quarter on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ARCT shares rose 28.8% to $23.55 in pre-market trading. Arcturus reported collaboration with CSL to develop and commercialize self-amplifying mRNA vaccines.
- Code Chain New Continent Limited CCNC rose 23.2% to $0.1770 in pre-market trading after declining 7% on Tuesday.
- Baudax Bio, Inc. BXRX rose 20.3% to $0.2388 in pre-market trading.
- Chegg, Inc. CHGG rose 19.1% to $25.14 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results. The company also issued FY22 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS rose 19% to $0.2988 in pre-market trading.
- Match Group, Inc. MTCH shares rose 16.2% to $51.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results.
- Bandwidth Inc. BAND shares rose 15.5% to $14.21 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 sales results. The company also issued Q4 and FY22 sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- mCloud Technologies Corp. MCLD rose 15.2% to $1.14 in pre-market trading. mCloud received Nasdaq notification regarding market value of listed securities.
- Minim, Inc. MINM rose 13.9% to $0.25 in pre-market trading. Minim is scheduled to host a conference call on November 10, 2022 to discuss Q3 results.
- Yum China Holdings, Inc. YUMC rose 12.2% to $48.31 in pre-market trading after reporting a rise in Q3 earnings.
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. CBAT rose 12.1% to $1.30 in pre-market trading.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX rose 11% to $1.52 in pre-market trading after climbing around 10% on Tuesday.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. SONN rose 10.6% to $3.13 in pre-market trading after jumping over 46% on Tuesday. Sonnet BioTherapeutics recently announced an agreement with Janssen for the evaluation of three Sonnet product candidates.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc. SELB rose 9.6% to $1.82 in pre-market trading. Selecta Biosciences is scheduled to host a conference call on Thursday, November 3, 2022 to discuss its financial results for the third quarter.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RIGL rose 8.9% to $0.82 in pre-market trading after reporting top-line results from FOCUS Phase 3 clinical trial of fostamatinib in high risk hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
- H World Group Limited HTHT rose 8.9% to $32.66 in pre-market trading after jumping over 10% on Tuesday.
- Li Auto Inc LI rose 8.6% to $15.82 in pre-market trading. Li Auto recently reported it delivered 10,052 vehicles in October 2022, up 31.4% year over year.
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. SMCI rose 7.2% to $77.01 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- Rogers Corporation ROG shares fell 41.1% to $135.12 in pre-market trading after Dupont announced it is terminating its intended acquisition of the company.
- TFF Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TFFP shares fell 36% to $1.73 in pre-market trading after the company announced program updates for Voriconazole Inhaled Powder and Tacrolimus Inhaled Powder clinical programs.
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. ZI fell 20.4% to $34.62 in pre-market trading as the company posted upbeat Q3 earnings, but lowered its free-cash flow outlook.
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PHAS fell 15.7% to $0.08 in pre-market trading. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals reported it received notice from Nasdaq stating it has determined that the company's securities will be delisted from Nasdaq.
- Vyant Bio, Inc. VYNT shares fell 14.5% to $1.62 in pre-market trading. Vyant Bio announced a one-for-five reverse stock split.
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. LFLY fell 12.8% to $0.850 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Tuesday.
- Exicure, Inc XCUR shares fell 10.8% to $1.32 in pre-market trading. Exicure, during September, announced a workforce reduction and a private placement.
- Safe-T Group Ltd SFET fell 10.3% to $0.3517 in pre-market trading. Safe-T Group shares gained over 30% on Tuesday as the company said its privacy application reached over 5,000,000 downloads.
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. EVK fell 10.3% to $0.8211 in pre-market trading after declining around 7% on Tuesday.
- Zymeworks Inc. ZYME fell 10.2% to $6.69 in pre-market trading. Zymeworks is expected report its Q3 financial results after market close on November 8th, 2022.
- Enovix Corporation ENVX fell 9.6% to $16.27 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS.
- Nexalin Technology, Inc. NXL shares fell 8.8% to $1.35 in pre-market trading.
- Airbnb, Inc. ABNB fell 5.8% to $102.68 in pre-market trading following Q3 results. The company said it expects nights and experiences booked growth will moderate slightly relative to Q3 and Average Daily Rates will face pressures from forex headwinds and business mix.
- McKesson Corporation MCK shares fell 5.5% to $361.20 in pre-market trading after posting downbeat quarterly sales.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.