- US Ecology, Inc. ECOL shares jumped 68.1% to $47.34 after Republic Services reported it will buy the company at $48 per share in cash.
- Tritium DCFC Limited DCFC gained 65.4% to $15.78. Tritium DCFC shares surged nearly 40% Tuesday after the Australian EV charging company announced its new manufacturing facility will be located in the United States. Tritium CEO Jane Hunter appeared at the White House to make the announcement yesterday.
- Infobird Co., Ltd IFBD gained 32.6% to $1.2393. Infobird recently signed a contract with subsidiary of Nippi Japan for digital marketing solutions.
- Doximity, Inc. DOCS shares gained 25.1% to $62.30 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results and issued FY22 sales guidance above estimates.
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. APVO jumped 20.5% to $7.29 after the company announced it has earned a $10 million non-dilutive milestone payment related to 2021 sales of RUXIENCE.
- Absolute Software Corporation ABST gained 17.9% to $9.47 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales results and issued FY22 sales guidance. TD Securities upgraded Absolute Software from Hold to Buy and raised the price target from $11 to $13.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. ADGI gained 16.7% to $11.45.
- Gracell Biotechnologies Inc. GRCL jumped 16.7% to $3.56.
- Better Choice Company Inc. BTTR gained 16% to $3.40.
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. MRSN gained 15.5% to $5.00. Mersana Therapeutics recently announced a research collaboration and license agreement with Janssen Biotech Inc, a unit of Johnson & Johnson, to discover antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) for three targets.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS gained 15.2% to $44.90. Morgan Stanley upgraded GDS Holdings from Equal-Weight to Overweight and announced a $60 price target.
- Nu Holdings Ltd. NU gained 14.6% to $10.20.
- Sundial Growers Inc. SNDL shares rose 13.7% to $0.5728 after the company announced that it has received an extension of 180 calendar days to regain compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement.
- Omnicom Group Inc. OMC gained 13.3% to $89.44 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Canopy Growth Corporation CGC rose 12.8% to $8.68 after the company announced its fiscal third-quarter financial results.
- NCR Corporation NCR jumped 12.4% to $43.10 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS results.
- Hub Group, Inc. HUBG gained 10.6% to $83.71 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results. The company also issued FY22 EPS and sales guidance above analyst estimates.
- Leafly Holdings, Inc. LFLY rose 8.5% to $6.86 after dropping 11% on Tuesday.
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. ERYP rose 8.1% to $2.0094. ERYTECH expanded its patent portfolio for the treatment of rare metabolic diseases.
- Enphase Energy, Inc. ENPH shares rose 7.8% to $155.71 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued Q1 sales guidance above estimates.
- Joby Aviation, Inc. JOBY rose 7.6% to $5.01 after jumping 21% on Tuesday. Joby Aviation and SK Telecom recently announced partnership to introduce emissions-free aerial ridesharing services to cities and communities across South Korea.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG rose 7.5% to $1,569.51 as the company reported upbeat earnings for its fourth quarter. The company said it sees Q1 same-store sales up in mid to high single digits range.
Also check out this: Executives Sell More Than $210M Of 5 Stocks
- Zosano Pharma Corporation ZSAN shares dipped 50.4% to $0.2343 after the company reported pricing of $15.4 million public offering of common stock and warrants.
- QuinStreet, Inc. QNST shares fell 29% to $11.06 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 adjusted EPS and sales results and cut FY22 guidance. Lake Street downgraded QuinStreet from Buy to Hold.
- New Relic, Inc. NEWR fell 27.9% to $78.71 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 adjusted EPS results and issued Q4 and FY22 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- Society Pass Incorporated SOPA shares fell 26.6% to $3.4369 after surging around 43% on Tuesday.
- Avaya Holdings Corp. AVYA dropped 22.1% to $13.89 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q1 adjusted EPS and sales results and issued Q2 and FY22 adjusted EPS guidance below estimates.
- The Container Store Group, Inc. TCS fell 19.6% to $8.46 after the company issued Q4 EPS guidance below estimates and said it expects a Q4 sales decline of approximately 11% year over year.
- Cyren Ltd. CYRN dropped 17.1% to $3.38. Cyren dropped 14% on Tuesday after the company announced a 1-for-20 reverse split.
- American Rebel Holdings, Inc. AREB declined 16.8% to $2.18. American Rebel gained around 19% on Tuesday following uplisting to Nasdaq on Monday.
- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD fell 16.2% to $5.20.
- Powell Industries, Inc. POWL dropped 14.2% to $24.90 after the company posted a wider Q1 loss.
- Adtalem Global Education Inc. ATGE fell 13.8% to $24.78 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q2 adjusted EPS and sales results.
- SES AI Corporation SES dropped 13.8% to $5.24.
- BioCardia, Inc. BCDA shares fell 13.5% to $2.25 after jumping around 24% on Tuesday. BioCardia recently announced it received FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for CardiAMP cell therapy system for heart failure.
- USANA Health Sciences, Inc. USNA dropped 11.8% to $83.11 after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. ARGO dipped 10.9% to $46.20. Argo Group said Q4 results will be negatively affected by adverse prior year reserve development and non-operating charges.
- Cryo-Cell International, Inc. CCEL dipped 9.4% to $8.16.
- Aegon N.V. AEG fell 7.9% to $5.71 following Q4 results.
- Big Lots, Inc. BIG shares fell 4.4% to $37.73. JP Morgan downgraded Big Lots from Neutral to Underweight and lowered the price target from $54 to $31.
Also check out this: Executives Buy Around $64M Of 3 Stocks
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.