- Bone Biologics Corporation BBLG shares climbed 71.5% to $5.88.
- Zynga Inc. ZNGA gained 45.7% to $8.74 after the company announced it will be acquired by Take-Two Interactive Software in a cash and stock transaction valued at $9.86 per Zynga share, representing a total enterprise value of approximately $12.7 billion.
- Apria, Inc. APR shares climbed 25.1% to $37.17. Owens & Minor agreed to acquire Apria for $37.50 in cash per share of common stock, representing an equity value of approximately $1.45 billion.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. PSTI gained 22.5% to $1.80. Pluristem Therapeutics and Tnuva Group have collaborated to develop, manufacture and commercialize cultured cell-based products for the food industry.
- Capstar Special Purpose Acquisition Corp. CPSR shares rose 19.7% to $11.65.
- Molecular Partners AG MOLN rose 19.3% to $19.66 after the company, and Novartis, reported topline data from the Phase 2 study for ensovibep, a DARPin antiviral therapeutic for COVID-19.
- Tilray, Inc. TLRY surged 18.4% to $7.60 after the company announced fiscal second-quarter 2022 financial results showing revenue increased year-over-year and the company reached profitability.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BCRX gained 17.6% to $13.59 after the company announced preliminary, unaudited ORLADEYO revenue for Q4 and FY21 and provided new guidance for full year 2022 ORLADEYO net revenue and expected peak ORLADEYO sales.
- Discovery, Inc. DISCB surged 15.7% to $41.02. The company, along with AT&T, recently won a favorable ruling from the Internal Revenue Service for the planned merger between the company and AT&T's WarnerMedia entertainment business.
- AeroCentury Corp. ACY jumped 15% to $11.04. AeroCentury, last month, reported a 5-for-1 split.
- Olink Holding AB OLK surged 14.1% to $13.33. Olink said it sees Q4 sales of $43.2 million to $43.7 million and expects FY21 sales of $94.5 million to $95 million.
- Lucira Health, Inc. LHDX gained 13.7% to $8.15 after the company issued strong sales forecast for the fourth quarter.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI rose 11.2% to $6.78. Reliance Global Group, last month, announced pricing of $20.0 million private placement with institutional investors.
- Immix Biopharma, Inc. IMMX gained 11% to $5.95.
- Century Therapeutics, Inc. IPSC surged 10.4% to $14.59. Century Therapeutics and Bristol Myers Squibb have announced a research collaboration and license agreement for up to four induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) programs for hematologic malignancies and solid tumors.
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd GMVD gained 9.7% to $2.4701. McDade Products, LLC joined forces with G Medical Tests and Services to provide U.S. retailers with millions of COVID-19 at-home PCR test kits.
- CareDx, Inc CDNA shares rose 8.3% to $42.29 after the company issued strong sales forecast.
- TDH Holdings, Inc. PETZ shares dipped 67.4% to $1.3301. TDH Holdings, last month, reported H1 revenue of $130,000.
- Rapid Micro Biosystems, Inc. RPID fell 24.3% to $6.92. Rapid Micro Biosystems said it expects Q4 total revenue of between $4.7 and $5.2 million.
- Marpai, Inc. MRAI shares declined 22.1% to $2.7450.
- Kidpik Corp. PIK dropped 21.3% to $5.15. Kidpik, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $0.22 per share.
- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. FOLD dipped 19.2% to $9.22. Amicus Therapeutics said it sees FY21 Galafold sales of $306 million.
- Hour Loop, Inc. HOUR fell 18% to $6.55. The company’s stock jumped around 100% on Friday after the company priced its IPO at $4 per share.
- Bird Global, Inc. BRDS dipped 18% to $4.7550.
- Citi Trends, Inc. CTRN shares declined 17% to $67.32. Citi Trends reported 2021 holiday sales results and updated long-term strategic plan.
- Cyngn Inc. CYN dropped 16.8% to $3.02. Cyngn said Global Logistics and Fulfillment LLC has engaged the company as its exclusive autonomous vehicle solutions provider.
- Pixelworks, Inc. PXLW fell 16.4% to $3.4350.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. QNRX fell 16% to $1.7486.
- Elite Education Group International Limited EEIQ dropped 16% to $2.4673.
- Zhangmen Education Inc. ZME declined 15.6% to $1.8150.
- CinCor Pharma, Inc. CINC dipped 15.6% to $13.49. The company, on Friday, priced its IPO at $16 per share.
- Marin Software Incorporated MRIN fell 15% to $3.85. Marin Software shares jumped 31% on Friday after the company announced an integration with Amazon Ads' demand-side platform.
- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. PETV dropped 15% to $2.55.
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited ONE fell 14.5% to $0.2481 after gaining more than 5% on Friday.
- Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. TTWO dropped 14.4% to $140.85 after the company announced it will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Zynga in a cash and stock transaction valued at $9.861 per Zynga share, with a total enterprise value of approximately $12.7 billion.
- GameStop Corp. GME dropped 14% to $120.94 amid overall market weakness following a rise in yields as well as continued Fed tapering concerns for 2022.
- Absci Corporation ABSI shares fell 12.5% to $6.29. Absci shares gained 17% on Friday after the company announced a research collaboration with Merck.
- Bill.com Holdings, Inc. BILL declined 12% to $177.66 amid a rise in bond yields, which has weighed on growth stock valuations. Bill.com is expected to report Q2 financial results on February 3, 2022
- ATA Creativity Global AACG fell 11.6% to $2.3350 after jumping more than 33% on Friday.
- Torrid Holdings Inc. CURV fell 11.5% to $9.47 after the company lowered its Q4 revenue guidance.
- Vigil Neuroscience, Inc. VIGL dipped 11.1% to $11.25. The company, on Friday, priced its IPO at $14 per share.
- Fangdd Network Group Ltd. DUO fell 9.6% to $0.3367. FangDD, on Friday, received Nasdaq notice regarding minimum bid requirements.
- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. RKDA shares fell 8.8% to $1.04 after climbing around 12% on Friday.
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. HGSH fell 8.6% to $3.1801 after jumping over 57% on Friday.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. LULU dropped 5.6% to $335.30 after the company issued Q4 adjusted EPS and sales guidance below estimates.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasApparel, Accessories & Luxury GoodsConsumer DiscretionaryMid-Day MoversTop Gainers