- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp ZOM shares rose 32.3% to $0.0926 in pre-market trading after tumbling 29% on Friday. Zomedica recentky announced plans to develop gastrointestinal testing panel for TRUFORMA.
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. ONTX rose 27.4% to $0.41 in pre-market trading after jumping around 29% on Friday.
- NTN Buzztime, Inc. NTN shares rose 18.1% to $2.35 in pre-market trading after the company agreed to sell entertainment and advertising assets to eGames for $2 million in cash.
- Acasti Pharma Inc. ACST rose 15.6% to $0.25 in pre-market trading. Acasti Pharma. last week, appointed seasoned financial executive Brian D. Ford as its Chief Financial Officer.
- Churchill Capital Corp III CCXX rose 14.5% to $12.90 in pre-market trading.
- Exela Technologies, Inc. XELA rose 12.6% to $0.4683 in pre-market trading after declining 9% on Friday.
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited PT rose 11.5% to $1.16 in pre-market trading after reporting results for the first half of the year.
- The9 Limited NCTY rose 11% to $0.75 in pre-market trading. The9 and French game developer Voodoo signed cooperation and publishing agreement.
- Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. GSBD rose 8.9% to $16.98 in pre-market trading.
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. OPTT rose 8.8% to $1.00 in pre-market trading. Ocean Power Technologies reported a $12.5 million common stock purchase deal with Aspire Capital.
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. NES rose 7.9% to $3.01 in pre-market trading after tumbling over 25% on Friday.
- PolyMet Mining Corp. PLM rose 7.7% to $4.19 in pre-market trading after gaining over 5% on Friday.
- Pivotal Investment Corporation II PIC rose 7.4% to $12.98 in pre-market trading. Pivotal Investment Corp. II and XL Fleet recently reported a merger deal with an enterprise value $1 billion.
- Ocugen, Inc. OCGN shares rose 6.9% to $0.3806 in pre-market trading. Ocugen recent said that Nasdaq granted the company an additional 180 days to regain compliance with the bid price rule.
- Oracle Corporation ORCL rose 5% to $62.70 in pre-market trading after the company reported tentative U.S. government approval for the deal with ByteDance’s TikTok.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Nikola Corporation NKLA shares fell 25% to $25.65 in pre-market trading following announcement that Executive Chairman Trevor Milton has stepped down amid allegations.
- Immutep Limited IMMP fell 12.8% to $1.65 in pre-market trading. • Immutep climbed 18% on Friday after the company reported improving results from Stage I of Phase II TACTI-002 study.
- Eastman Kodak Company KODK shares fell 9.8% to $10.92 in pre-market trading after gaining 13% on Friday. Eastman Kodak recently announced a law firm hired by its board found that transactions made around the time the company learned of a potential $765 million government loan did not violate internal policies.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. OAS fell 9.1% to $0.4478 in pre-market trading. Oasis Petroleum recently entered interest payment grace period to continue discussions with lenders and noteholders.
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. FCEL fell 9% to $2.38 in pre-market trading after gaining over 6% on Friday. FuelCell Energy, last week, announced a $3 million funding award from the US Department of Energy.
- Borr Drilling Limited BORR fell 8.9% to $0.7221 in pre-market trading.
- ING Groep N.V. ING fell 8.5% to $7.12 in pre-market trading following reports that the bank was involved in a Russian money laundering network.
- Barclays PLC BCS shares fell 8.2% to $4.62 in pre-market trading following reports that a sanctioned Russian with connections to Vladimir Putin laundered money through the bank.
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. PLAY fell 8% to $15.16 in pre-market trading. Dave & Buster's Entertainment shares jumped around 17% on Friday following upgrades from Stifel and Raymond James.
- Triumph Group, Inc. TGI fell 8% to $8.50 in pre-market trading. Triumph Group shares jumped 8% on Friday on reports Dealreporter is speculating a takeout.
- Plug Power Inc. PLUG fell 7.8% to $12.50 in pre-market trading. Morgan Stanley, on Friday, raised its price target on the stock from $9.50 to $10.25 per share.
- DBV Technologies S.A. DBVT fell 7.7% to $1.80 in pre-market trading.
- Carnival Corporation & Plc CUK fell 7.6% to $11.50 in pre-market trading after declining around 8% on Friday. Carnival recently said it sees a preliminary Q3 GAAP net loss of $2.9 billion and filed for a $1 billion common stock offering.
- Ryanair Holdings plc RYAAY fell 7.2% to $79.25 in pre-market trading.
- Lloyds Banking Group plc LYG fell 7.1% to $1.18 in pre-market trading amid reports that several international banks participated in money laundering.
- HSBC Holdings plc HSBC fell 7.1% to $18.33 in pre-market trading following a report that the bank may be viewed by China as an 'unreliable entity'.
- Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft DB shares fell 7% to $8.45 in pre-market trading following reports of money laundering by European banks.
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. AQB shares fell 6.8% to $4.81 in pre-market trading after jumping around 15% on Friday.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. NURO fell 6.5% to $1.59 in pre-market trading.
- Snowflake Inc SNOW fell 6.3% to $225.00 in pre-market trading. Snowflake last week priced its IPO at $120 per share.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.