- PEDEVCO Corp. PED shares rose 88.5% to $1.48 in pre-market trading after the company delivered an open letter to the SandRidge Permian Trust, its unit holders, and the operator of its assets regarding an indication of interest to acquire the SandRidge Permian Trust and underlying assets.
- SandRidge Permian Trust PER shares rose 59.8% to $0.5590 in pre-market trading following an open letter regarding an indication of acquisition interest from PEDEVCO.
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EYPT rose 39% to $0.78 in pre-market trading. Elston George filed a Form 4 with the SEC on Wednesday, August 26. The insider bought 10,000 shares of EyePoint Pharmaceuticals at an average price of $0.61.
- Urban One, Inc. UONE rose 35.9% to $5.30 in pre-market trading after falling 13% on Wednesday. Urban One, last week, announced a $25 million at-the-market equity offering program.
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. CLVS rose 22.8% to $6.09 in pre-market trading after the company said the FDA has approved FoundationOne® Liquid CDx to serve as Rubraca® (rucaparib) companion diagnostic to identify eligible patients with BRCA1/2-mutant mCRPC.
- VBI Vaccines Inc. VBIV rose 15.3% to $3.70 in pre-market trading. VBI Vaccines, on Wednesday, reported preclinical coronavirus program data and selection of clinical candidates with potential as one-dose vaccines.
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP MCEP shares rose 13.5% to $3.20 in pre-market trading.
- Broadway Financial Corporation BYFC rose 10.6% to $1.96 in pre-market trading. On Wednesday, Broadway Financial and CFBanc agreed to combine to create largest black-led minority depository institution in the U.S.
- NetApp, Inc. NTAP rose 10.5% to $46.65 in pre-market trading after the reported stronger-than-expected earnings for its second quarter on Wednesday.
- China Xiangtai Food Co., Ltd. PLIN rose 10.2% to $1.19 in pre-market trading. On Wednesday, China Xiangtai Food highlighted completion of 'approximately $5 million sales of 12,000 tons of soybean meal within a week.'
- General Moly, Inc. GMO rose 9.8% to $0.18 in pre-market trading after jumping 52% on Wednesday. General Moly reported quarterly results last week.
- Abbott Laboratories ABT rose 8.6% to $112.11 in pre-market trading after the company received FDA Emergency Use Authorization for its BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card rapid test and said it will ramp production to 50 million tests per month.
- Altimmune, Inc. ALT rose 8.6% to $20.00 in pre-market trading after declining 15% on Wednesday. Altimmune, on Tuesday, reported additional results from the preclinical studies of its single-dose intranasal COVID-19 vaccine candidate, AdCOVID.
- Fortress Biotech, Inc. FBIO rose 8.1% to $3.62 in pre-market trading after the company reported the pricing of Series A preferred stock offering.
- Cemtrex, Inc. CETX shares rose 7.3% to $1.32 in pre-market trading. Cemtrex, earlier during the month, reported a net loss for the third quarter.
- AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. UAVS rose 7% to $2.60 in pre-market trading. AgEagle Aerial, last week, reported Q2 results.
- GrowGeneration Corp. GRWG rose 6.8% to $15.00 in pre-market trading after Stifel initiated coverage on the company's stock with a Buy rating and announced a $22 price target.
- Box, Inc. BOX rose 6.3% to $20.51 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected results for its second quarter and issued strong guidance for Q3 and FY21.
- ATIF Holdings Limited ATIF rose 5.9% to $1.26 in pre-market trading. ATIF Holdings, earlier during the week, said its Leaping Group subsidiary 'is gaining revenue boom from its box office and pre-movie advertising business.'
- DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. DPHC rose 5.6% to $16.90 in pre-market trading after climbing around 11% on Wednesday.
- Novavax, Inc. NVAX rose 5.6% to $121.00 in pre-market trading. Novavax CEO is projecting filing for approval of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate in December, Reuters reported citing sources.
- CHF Solutions, Inc. CHFS rose 5.6% to $0.38 in pre-market trading. CHF Solutions, last week, announces pricing of $12.5 million offering at $0.45 per unit.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Kaixin Auto Holdings KXIN shares fell 38.7% to $0.55 in pre-market trading. Renren announced initiation of legal proceedings by subsidiary Kaixin against non-controlling shareholders of three of its dealerships.
- SunPower Corporation SPWR shares fell 26.8% to $9.97 in pre-market trading. SunPower, earlier during the month, released upbeat quarterly results.
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. COCP fell 25% to $1.02 in pre-market trading after the company increased its earlier announced bought deal to $15.0 million.
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. HOTH fell 11.2% to $2.30 in pre-market trading. Hoth Therapeutics, earlier during the month, announced it licensed its intellectual property to develop a real-time, breath-based coronavirus mobile testing device.
- Abraxas Petroleum Corporation AXAS fell 8.2% to $0.18 in pre-market trading. Angelo, Gordon & Co. reported a 16.6% active stake in the company last week.
- Li Auto Inc. LI fell 8% to $21.50 in pre-market trading after gaining 28% on Wednesday. Li Auto generated $1.1 billion through its IPO last month..
- Fluidigm Corporation FLDM fell 7.3% to $10.60 in pre-market trading. Fluidigm shares jumped 30% on Wednesday after the company announced it has received emergency use authorization from the FDA for the Advanta Dx SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Assay, an extraction-free saliva-based test to detect nucleic acid from COVID-19.
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. PPSI shares fell 6.9% to $1.76 in pre-market trading after dropping 20% on Wednesday. Mazurek Nathan filed a Form 4 with the SEC on Tuesday, August 25. The insider bought 1,000 shares at an average price of $1.40.
- DraftKings Inc. DKNG fell 6% to $36.56 in pre-market trading after the National Basketball Association postponed multiple Wednesday playoff games amid player boycotts.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI fell 5.6% to $45.98 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 results.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. SRNE fell 5.3% to $8.03 in pre-market trading. Sorrento Therapeutics, last week, entered into a merger agreement to acquire SmartPharm and develop a pipeline of gene-encoded therapeutic antibodies, starting with neutralizing antibodies to treat Covid-19 and cancer therapeutics.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. INO fell 5.2% to $12.07 in pre-market trading. Inovio Pharmaceuticals reported downbeat quarterly results earlier during the month.
- Coty Inc. COTY fell 4.9% to $3.66 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q4 earnings.
- Odonate Therapeutics, Inc. ODT fell 3.7% to $16.80 in pre-market trading after the company announced a common stock offering.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.