- Fossil Group Inc FOSL shares jumped 68.2 percent to $15.20 after the company reported stronger-than-expected results for its fourth quarter.
- DBV Technologies SA - ADR DBVT shares jumped 25.2 percent to $26.11 after the company disclosed that the U.S. FDA has agreed that the available efficacy and safety data for Viaskin Peanut supports the submission of a BLA for the treatment of peanut allergy in children four to 11 years of age.
- Layne Christensen Company LAYN gained 22.4 percent to $15.44. Granite Construction announced plans to acquire Layne Christensen for $17 per share in stock.
- Zosano Pharma Corp ZSAN surged 22.2 percent to $4.45 after dropping 23.85 percent on Tuesday.
- ACCO Brands Corporation ACCO climbed 19.7 percent to $13.35 as the company posted upbeat Q4 results and issued a strong FY18 forecast.
- Twilio Inc TWLO shares surged 17.7 percent to $31.12 after the company posted upbeat quarterly results.
- Criteo SA (ADR) CRTO shares rose 17.7 percent to $27.52 following upbeat quarterly results.
- Infinity Property and Casualty Corp. IPCC jumped 16.8 percent to $112.20 after Kemper Corp KMPR announced plans to buy the company for $129 per share. Infinity Property and Casualty reported Q4 adjusted earnings of $1.32 per share on revenue of $382.6 million.
- InspireMD Inc NSPR rose 16.7 percent to $5.87. InspireMD reported a Q4 loss of $7.38 per share on sales of $833,000.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG shares gained 15.7 percent to $290.71 after announcing Taco Bell CEO Brian Niccol will assume CEO duties at Chipotle.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc. (USA) BLDP gained 15.2 percent to $3.68. Ballard announced planned deployment of 500 fuel cell commercial trucks in Shanghai.
- InspireMD Inc NSPR gained 13.2 percent to $5.84. InspireMD reported a Q4 loss of $7.38 per share on sales of $833,000.
- Restoration Robotics Inc HAIR surged 12.9 percent to $5.08. Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Restoration Robotics with a Buy rating and a $10.00 price target.
- Carbonite Inc CARB shares rose 12.1 percent to $24.33. Carbonite reported a deal to acquire Mozy from Dell for $145.8 million in cash. The company also posted upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Interpublic Group of Companies Inc IPG climbed 11.2 percent to $24.70 following upbeat quarterly results.
- Universal Display Corporation OLED shares gained 9.7 percent to $160.30 after the company reported signing of an OLED material supply agreement with Samsung.
- Regional Management Corp RM rose 9.3 percent to $30.15 following strong quarterly results.
- CAI International Inc CAI climbed 9 percent to $26.40. Wells Fargo upgraded CAI International from Market Perform to Outperform.
- Universal Display Corporation OLED gained 8.8 percent to $158.90 after the developer of organic light emitting diode technologies extended an agreement with Samsung. As part of the agreement, Universal Display will continue to supply its UniversalPHOLED phosphorescent OLED materials and technologies to Samsung through the end of 2022.
- II-VI, Inc. IIVI climbed 7.7 percent to $40.00. Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on II-VI with an Overweight rating.
- Wix.Com Ltd WIX rose 5.5 percent to $69.18 after the company reported Q4 results and announced expanded strategic partnership with Google Cloud in SMB Space.
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc TTPH dipped 57.6 percent to $2.31 following negative trial results for Eravacycline. BMO Capital downgraded Tetraphase Pharmaceutical from Outperform to Market Perform.
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd GLMD shares tumbled 51.7 percent to $4.57 after the company disclosed that its top line data from the ARRIVE study did not meet its primary endpoint. Maxim Group downgraded Galmed Pharmaceuticals from Buy to Hold.
- Avinger Inc AVGR dropped 40 percent to $1.61. Avinger priced its Series B convertible preferred stock for $18 million in gross proceeds.
- Luxoft Holding Inc LXFT shares fell 15.4 percent to $45.10 as the company posted downbeat Q3 sales and lowered its FY18 outlook.
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. ZN shares declined 13.5 percent to $3.72 after surging 86.96 percent on Tuesday.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc AVDL shares fell 13.1 percent to $7.82. Avadel Pharmaceuticals reported pricing of $125.0 million 4.50 percent exchangeable senior notes due 2023.
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc PIRS shares slipped 12.5 percent to $8.27 after reporting a common stock offering.
- Groupon Inc GRPN dropped 12.5 percent to $4.55 following weaker-than-expected earnings for its fourth quarter. .
- Omeros Corporation OMER shares slipped 12 percent to $12.01.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. LXRX fell 10.7 percent to $8.30. JP Morgan downgraded Lexicon Pharmaceuticals from Neutral to Underweight.
- Trupanion Inc TRUP shares declined 9.6 percent to $28.28. Trupanion reported Q4 loss of $0.03 per share on sales of $66.54 million.
- Tucows Inc. (USA) TCX dropped 9.4 percent to $51.85. Tucows reported Q4 earnings of $1.06 per share on revenue of $90.62 million. The company also announced a $40 million buyback plan.
- Ra Pharmaceuticals Inc RARX dropped 8.1 percent to $6.01. Ra Pharma priced its 8.4 million share offering at $6 per share.
- Avis Budget Group Inc. CAR dropped 7.3 percent to $37.19. Goldman Sachs downgraded Avis Budget from Neutral to Sell.
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc OHI shares fell 5.5 percent to $25.49 following Q4 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.