- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. RMED shares jumped 69.6% to $0.5240 after the company announced it has received FDA 510(k) clearance for its DABRA 2.0 catheter.
- Rubicon Technology, Inc. RBCN shares jumped 64% to $14.84 after the company announced that it entered into a definitive stock purchase and sale agreement with Janel Corporation.
- Maris-Tech Ltd. MTEK gained 50% to $1.74 after the company received a purchase order from SpaceIL for the development of a video recording, streaming and image processing solution for the Beresheet 2 Lunar Mission.
- ZW Data Action Technologies Inc. CNET climbed 47% to $0.4990.
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc. FFIE shares rose 33.6% to $4.7420 after jumping over 36% on Friday.
- Onion Global Limited OG surged 32.8% to $1.13. Onion Global generated more than RMB14.8 million in GMV within the first three days of its 2022 Luca Brand Shopping Festival.
- Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. DRTS gained 30% to $9.84 after dropping 16% on Friday.
- Cowen Inc. COWN rose 24.5% to $29.93.
- Uxin Limited UXIN gained 22.8% to $0.5528. Uxin recently announced entry into definitive agreements for financing transaction of $100 million in replacement of the previously announced binding term sheet.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc AVDL surged 19.8% to $3.08. Avadel Pharmaceuticals recently announced its steps to explore every available pathway to accelerate the FDA approval of its lead drug candidate, FT218, before June 2023.
- Cognition Therapeutics, Inc. CGTX gained 19.6% to $2.6899. Cognition Therapeutics recently dosed first patient in the SHIMMER study of lead drug CT1812, an experimental, orally delivered small molecule therapeutic intended to address the underlying biology of dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB).
- bluebird bio, Inc. BLUE gained 19.3% to $5.11.
- Tyme Technologies, Inc. TYME jumped 19.3% to $0.3225. Syros Pharmaceuticals has agreed to acquire TYME Technologies, including its pipeline assets and net cash, after accounting for wind-down and transaction expenses currently estimated to be approximately $60 million.
- Dyne Therapeutics, Inc. DYN gained 17% to $8.43 after the company announced FDA clearance of its Investigational New Drug application for DYNE-251 for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Athenex, Inc. ATNX surged 16.4% to $0.5038.
- Symbotic Inc. SYM gained 16.4% to $13.84. Raymond James initiated coverage on Symbotic with an Outperform rating and announced a price target of $18.
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AMLX surged 15.5% to $22.49. Amylyx Pharmaceuticals announced FDA plan to reconvene the advisory committee to review AMX0035 NDA for the treatment of ALS on September 7, 2022.
- Precigen, Inc. PGEN gained 15.6% to $1.6307 after the company agreed to sell its subsidiary Trans Ova Genetics to URUS for $170 million in upfront cash.
- Talaris Therapeutics, Inc. TALS rose 15.2% to $2.65. Morgan Stanley downgraded Talaris Therapeutics from Overweight to Equal-Weight and announced an $8 price target.
- Blue Star Foods Corp. BSFC surged 15.1% to $1.37.
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. DRTT gained 14.5% to $1.2599.
- NewAge, Inc. NBEV gained 13.6% to $0.2653. NewAge, last month, reported a review of strategic alternatives.
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. MFH jumped 13.6% to $0.7950.
- Mind Medicine (MindMed) Inc. MNMD gained 12.4% to $0.6555.
- OneConnect Financial Technology Co., Ltd. OCFT rose 10.8% to $2.05. OneConnect successfully listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
- Tupperware Brands Corporation TUP gained 10.7% to $7.42.
- Scopus BioPharma Inc. SCPS rose 9.7% to $0.4368 after declining over 7% on Friday.
- Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. SLNO rose 9.4% to $0.1958 after dropping over 3% on Friday.
- Offerpad Solutions Inc. OPAD rose 7.4% to $2.3850.
- Kalera Public Limited Company KAL shares fell 20.8% to $2.86 after tumbling 39% on Friday.
- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. STAF dipped 20.4% to $4.92. Staffing 360 Solutions reported a $4 million private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
- Quoin Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. QNRX declined 20.4% to $0.4880.
- Nemaura Medical Inc. NMRD declined 20.2% to $2.0501. Nemaura Medical reported its Q4 earnings results on Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- Miromatrix Medical Inc. MIRO declined 19.8% to $2.6472. Miromatrix applauded the FDA for its continued commitment to the field of organ transplant.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. REVB dropped 19.4% to $0.8380.
- Omeros Corporation OMER declined 18.4% to $3.7850.
- Harte Hanks, Inc. HHS fell 17.7% to $10.35. Harte Hanks recently announced an agreement to repurchase preferred shares from Wipro.
- Augmedix, Inc. AUGX dropped 17.7% to $1.63.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ALNA fell 16.3% to $0.1775. Allena Pharmaceuticals announced rescheduling of special meeting to approve reverse stock split.
- Mega Matrix Corp. MTMT declined 15.7% to $1.44.
- PARTS iD, Inc. ID fell 14.7% to $1.27.
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. CLVS fell 14.4% to $2.4397.
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. RDBX dropped 14.3% to $5.24.
- Unico American Corporation UNAM declined 12.9% to $1.75.
- Usio, Inc. USIO fell 12.2% to $2.1071. Usio’s CEO provided a business update today.
- Engine Gaming and Media, Inc. GAME fell 11.7% to $0.8020. Engine Gaming and Media is expected to release fiscal third quarter results on Thursday, July 14, 2022.
- Cryptyde, Inc. TYDE shares fell 10.9% to $1.2399 after dipping around 32% on Friday.
- Aegon N.V. AEG fell 10.5% to $4.0150.
- WPP plc WPP shares fell 9.6% to $45.50. WPP recently announced plans to acquire Bower House Digital.
- Fast Radius, Inc. FSRD fell 9.4% to $0.8050 after jumping 41% on Friday. Fast Radius, last month, appointed Pat McCusker as President, Interim CFO and John Nanry as COO.
- Austin Gold Corp. AUST shares fell 9.3% to $1.65.
- Anebulo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ANEB fell 5.2% to $5.09. Anebulo Pharmaceuticals announced positive topline data from Part A of an ongoing Phase 2 clinical trial of its drug candidate ANEB-001 for patients with acute cannabinoid intoxication (ACI).
- Tesla, Inc. TSLA fell 3% to $661.75 following bearish analyst coverage from JPMorgan. JPMorgan analyst Ryan Brinkman maintained Tesla with an Underweight rating and lowered the price target from $395 to $385, citing weaker-than-expected deliveries.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.