- Incannex Healthcare Limited IXHL shares jumped 131.6% to $53.10 after jumping 54% on Monday. Incannex Healthcare recently completed a preliminary analysis of data from its Phase 2 trial of a cannabinoid combination product, IHL-42X, for obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA).
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc KAVL rose 52.2% to $2.1301.
- Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. SBFM gained 38.8% to $3.97. Sunshine Biopharma announced closing of $8.0 million private placement priced at-the-market.
- Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation HYMC shares rose 27.5% to $1.7750 after dipping 26% on Monday.
- Guardforce AI Co., Limited GFAI rose 23.1% to $1.12. Guardforce AI recently agreed to acquire Shenzhen Keweien and Guangzhou Kewei for $10 million.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX shares gained 18.1% to $1.4402. RLX Technology, last week, reported Q4 earnings results.
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. AVEO gained 16.4% to $5.34. AVEO Pharmaceuticals, on Monday, posted a Q4 loss of $0.21 per share.
- CooTek (Cayman) Inc. CTK shares rose 15.1% to $0.2270 after reporting Q4 results.
- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. CLSD rose 14.6% to $2.3850.
- Butterfly Network, Inc. BFLY gained 14.5% to $4.29. FUJIFILM Sonosite recently filed patent infringement lawsuit against Butterfly Network.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI jumped 14.5% to $15.34. The state-owned operator of Beijing’s railway is weighing an offer for Hollysys Automation, Bloomberg reported.
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited KC jumped 14.4% to $2.9301. JP Morgan, on Monday, downgraded the stock from Neutral to Underweight and announced a $3.5 price target.
- Cano Health, Inc. CANO gained 13.4% to $6.03 following Q4 results.
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group TME surged 12.2% to $3.50.
- Wejo Group Limited WEJO gained 11.9% to $3.75.
- Peloton Interactive, Inc. PTON jumped 11.6% to $22.56. Bernstein initiated coverage on Peloton Interactive with an Outperform rating and announced a price target of $40.
- AerSale Corporation ASLE shares gained 11.6% to $16.04 after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 adjusted EPS and sales results.
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. CODX rose 10.7% to $5.57. Co-Diagnostics reported authorization of $30 million share repurchase program.
- Wayfair Inc W gained 10.5% to $115.89.
- Fossil Group, Inc. FOSL jumped 8.8% to $8.78. Fossil Group, last week, reported Q4 earnings results.
- Evolv Technologies Holdings, Inc. EVLV shares dipped 38.1% to $1.85 after the company reported Q4 results and issued weak FY22 sales outlook. Stifel downgraded Evolv Technologies from Buy to Hold and lowered the price target from $10 to $2.
- Better Therapeutics, Inc. BTTX fell 31.1% to $2.79. Better Therapeutics said data from its pivotal trial of BT-001, an investigational PDT platform that is designed to use digitally delivered nCBT to treat type 2 diabetes, demonstrated clinically meaningful and statistically significant results in improving glycemic control by reducing A1c 0.4% versus the control group receiving standard of care.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ANIP fell 24.3% to $26.99 after the company reported downbeat Q4 earnings and issued weak FY22 sales forecast.
- Red Cat Holdings, Inc. RCAT dropped 21.6% to $2.14. Red Cat, on Monday, announced its subsidiary Teal Drones has been selected by the Department of Defense's Defense Innovation Unit and U.S. Army to compete in the Short Range Reconnaissance Tranche 2 Program of Record.
- Agrify Corporation AGFY dipped 16.7% to $4.28. Agrify recently entered into a debt financing agreement for up to $135 million in a senior secured note facility with an institutional lender.
- Coupa Software Incorporated COUP shares fell 16.5% to $74.91 after the company reported Q4 results and issued Q1 forecast.
- Avinger, Inc AVGR fell 15.3% to $3.05.
- Natera, Inc. NTRA dropped 14.8% to $30.55.
- Houston American Energy Corp. HUSA fell 14.8% to $5.32.
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. TUSK dropped 14.4% to $1.73.
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. IMPP fell 13.6% to $2.9699.
- Save Foods, Inc. SVFD dipped 12.4% to $5.79.
- Prelude Therapeutics Incorporated PRLD fell 11.6% to $6.84. B of A Securities downgraded Prelude Therapeutics from Buy to Neutral and lowered the price target from $50 to $10.
- Verve Therapeutics, Inc. VERV shares declined 10.3% to $21.32. Verve Therapeutics, on Monday, posted Q4 loss of $0.65 per share.
- ION Geophysical Corporation IO fell 9.8% to $0.9101.
- Paramount Gold Nevada Corp. PZG fell 8.7% to $0.7852.
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited PT fell 8.5% to $0.4937 after declining 6% on Monday.
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. GTE fell 7.8% to $1.2908 after dropping 11% on Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapIntraday UpdateMarketsMoversTrading IdeasMid-Day MoversTop Gainers