- BT Brands, Inc. BTBD shares rose 158% to $6.37 in pre-market trading after declining around 12% on Friday.
- Kohl's Corporation KSS rose 28.4% to $60.15 in pre-market trading following reports of $64 per share bid by Acacia Research-led group.
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.. NRBO rose 12.5% to $1.26 in pre-market trading after declining 8% on Friday.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies Ltd. HOLI shares rose 10.1% to $16.25 in pre-market trading. Buyer consortium led by Recco Control Technology Pte Ltd and Dazheng Group (Hong Kong) Investment Holdings Company Limited disclosed submitting a non-binding proposal to acquire Hollysys Automation Technologies in an all-cash transaction.
- Happiness Development Group Limited HAPP rose 9.6% to $0.4610 in pre-market trading. Happiness Development Group recently entered into a securities purchase agreement with several non-U.S. strategic investors to sell a total of 12.5 million of its shares.
- Exicure, Inc. XCUR rose 9.6% to $0.1730 in pre-market trading following a 4% decline on Friday.
- Microbot Medical Inc. MBOT rose 7.4% to $6.64 in pre-market trading.
- Unilever PLC UL rose 6.6% to $52.55 in pre-market trading. Trian Fund Management LP, the activist hedge fund run by Nelson Peltz, has built a stake in Unilever, the Financial Times reported.
- Vodafone Group Public Limited Company VOD shares rose 6.6% to $16.87 in pre-market trading after Reuters reported that the company and Iliad are in talks to combine Italian units.
- Atlantic American Corporation AAME rose 5.7% to $2.41 in pre-market trading after declining 8% on Friday.
- Centogene N.V. CNTG rose 5.4% to $4.50 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- CF Acquisition Corp. V CFV shares fell 18.8% to $10.00 in pre-market trading after jumping 30% on Friday.
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited PT shares fell 22.3% to $1.08 in pre-market trading after jumping 55% on Friday.
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. RETO shares fell 15.5% to $1.47 in pre-market trading after dipping 28% on Friday.
- Bon Natural Life Limited BON fell 14.5% to $3.00 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Friday.
- HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. HIVE shares fell 13.7% to $1.57 in pre-market trading in sympathy with the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Hut 8 Mining Corp. HUT fell 12.5% to $4.70 in pre-market trading amid a decrease in the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Barfresh Food Group, Inc. BRFH fell 12.4% to $5.13 in pre-market trading.
- OPKO Health, Inc. OPK shares fell 12% to $3.73 in pre-market trading. The FDA issued a Complete Response Letter (CRL) to Pfizer and OPKO Health's somatrogon.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated MSTR fell 12% to $330.89 in pre-market trading. MicroStrategy shares dipped around 18% on Friday following report that the SEC has rejected the company’s bitcoin accounting strategy.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. RIOT fell 11.6% to $13.26 in pre-market trading amid a decrease in the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- The9 Limited NCTY shares fell 10.9% to $4.24 in pre-market trading after dropping 12% on Friday.
- ReNew Energy Global plc RNW fell 10.8% to $5.04 in pre-market trading after declining around 6% on Friday.
- Digihost Technology Inc. DGHI fell 10.7% to $2.75 in pre-market trading in sympathy with the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Amesite Inc. AMST fell 10.7% to $0.9111 in pre-market trading after dipping 22% on Friday. Amesite recently announced a partnership with Cathie Wood's Innovation Foundation.
- Mechel PAO MTL shares fell 10.1% to $2.58 in pre-market trading.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. MARA fell 9% to $20.10 in pre-market trading after dipping 11% on Friday.
- Reliance Global Group, Inc. RELI fell 8.2% to $6.16 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: NewsPenny StocksSmall CapPre-Market OutlookMarketsMoversTrading IdeasPre-Market MoversTop Gainers